This topic is closed

Resupply

4 Replies
Reaperishere
18 December, 2016, 11:40 AM UTC

Resupply drones to our alliance members should not have a limit of 5 per person and 20 per day.    There should not be a limit at all so long as we have the rss to send.    Please correct this issue.........thx, Reaper from AoG

UTC +5:00
exxxe
18 December, 2016, 1:21 PM UTC

Reaperishere said:

Resupply drones to our alliance members should not have a limit of 5 per person and 20 per day.    There should not be a limit at all so long as we have the rss to send.    Please correct this issue.........thx, Reaper from AoG

there is no issues here commander 

all limits in the game are set to maintain its balance and it was thouroughly considered by the devs
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Blasphemy
18 December, 2016, 2:34 PM UTC

Reaperishere said:

think how this can abuse the game if it didn't have a limit, 

alts would/could be added to alliances to send unlimited resources when needed..

this keeps the fairness to a limit
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Chief
18 December, 2016, 8:09 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

Reaperishere said:

think how this can abuse the game if it didn't have a limit, 

alts would/could be added to alliances to send unlimited resources when needed..

this keeps the fairness to a limit
Agreed! Limits are good. They are not to restrictive.
UTC +1:00
Ve4nik
19 December, 2016, 6:40 AM UTC
Reaperishere said:

Your ally can relocate they base to be near each others. And supply support will take 3-5 min in one way.
Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
1782324 users registered; 48487 topics; 287785 posts; our newest member:Castle 1357320