This topic is closed

Blacksites and Territory

9 Replies
Chief
14 December, 2016, 4:44 PM UTC
How do these specific mechanics work? My crew has been waiting for black sites to open up near and it seems to take forever. Also, how do we gain territory? Thanks.
UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
14 December, 2016, 6:14 PM UTC

they dropped a few last week, but many were still under the 7 day probation thing, 

im guessing maybe in January .. it's calculated by your map on the server you play on
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Chief
14 December, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC
I wish they weren't so stingy with black sites. They need to open them up every week or so at least. Some alliances can't compete to take over powerhouse alliances black sites. 

Not to be rude, but that did not help in explanation on alliance territory. 

Thanks for your answer though.

UTC +1:00
Ve4nik
15 December, 2016, 6:36 AM UTC

Depending on Plarium games, there are no schedule in Black Site dowloading.

And I don't think that Plarium will made it every week.

Black Sites are status thing and should be rare to create competition. 

Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
Spiritus
16 December, 2016, 5:04 AM UTC
Ve4nik said:

I think what KingKong is saying is there is no competition. My alliance is ranked 6th. We control one black site. But we're finding it hard to get a second. So if we're having trouble how can the hundreds of alliances ranked below us ever hope to get their own? Multiple black sites seem to be owned by the top powerhouse alliances. That's not competition. That's just bullying. Having more sites available would actually allow others to get some. 
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 11:55 AM UTC

Spiritus said:

Ve4nik said:

I think what KingKong is saying is there is no competition. My alliance is ranked 6th. We control one black site. But we're finding it hard to get a second. So if we're having trouble how can the hundreds of alliances ranked below us ever hope to get their own? Multiple black sites seem to be owned by the top powerhouse alliances. That's not competition. That's just bullying. Having more sites available would actually allow others to get some. 

All Alliances have a chance to compete. However, it only depends on them and their results, members strength, ambitions, etc.

Moreover, we have created HQs for the Alliances who cannot control Black Sites. They can be considered as a Black Site that cannot be taken away from your Alliance.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
mchall71
23 December, 2016, 12:44 AM UTC
The question I have is how does a black site become capturable, or how do you make them active
UTC +8:00
Blasphemy
23 December, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC
you attack them when they come in the map, your alliance puts defense and of course scouts to protect it...
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
exxxe
24 December, 2016, 1:52 PM UTC

mchall71 said:

The question I have is how does a black site become capturable, or how do you make them active

black sites appear suddenly on the map 

once your alliance successfully captures one you will be able to defend it ( and its territory is already yours )

you can capture already occupied sites from other alliances that is up to you and your alliance 

( no activation is required in any case commander )

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
26 December, 2016, 1:42 PM UTC

mchall71 said:

If you are a new player, it's better to avoid attacking the Black Sites, that belong to other Alliances. At least at first :)

Community manager
1720563 users registered; 42462 topics; 270755 posts; our newest member:kamelos