All Categories

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
Dec 9, 2016, 13:1012/09/16
09/29/16

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager!

Would you like to get immediate answers to any of your questions from the Plarium Team? Then the upcoming event is for you!

Date: Today, December 9
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm UTC
Place: Special topic in the Game Discussion thread (http://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc-mobile-warfare/game-discussion/)

Spread the word about the event and take part in it to get answers to the most intriguing questions!

Tell your Alliance Members about the event!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 10, 2016, 13:4512/10/16
03/27/14

I noticed when we Q'd up troops we have to activate it to continue to the next round,

anyway can we have that removed? it's not like we can Q up an overwhelming lot of troops the game has it that the building Q is set up to the levels of your base ...
Dec 26, 2016, 19:0212/26/16
What are the little blue icons on some of my unit
Dec 27, 2016, 08:4912/27/16
Commander West said:

What are the little blue icons on some of my unit
Could you sent a screenshot, please?
Jan 4, 2017, 08:5401/04/17
Loving the game but had a couple suggestions. I would love to see a squad type preset ability that would allow one to set and send squads that focus on anything from defense/offense types or tier specific types. My other suggestion is to do the same with gear presets to alter ones quick ability to switch all gear to defense or offense of one's wishes for anything from basic attacking or reinforcements to special opp
Jan 4, 2017, 16:2201/04/17
C0pebr0123 said:

Loving the game but had a couple suggestions. I would love to see a squad type preset ability that would allow one to set and send squads that focus on anything from defense/offense types or tier specific types. My other suggestion is to do the same with gear presets to alter ones quick ability to switch all gear to defense or offense of one's wishes for anything from basic attacking or reinforcements to special opp
Hi! You can describe your ideas in the special Suggestions thread.
Jan 5, 2017, 15:4101/05/17
03/27/14

I have an idea for a future update maybe allowing by view when sending out attacks or defense our hero, even allowing the hero be part of the base? if our hero was damaged in an attack, it has a revival time the more gear we chose when doing op's helps our hero get stronger, which is already part of the game, so why not have it viewable to the point in attacks and defending. that our enemies will see our hero in their notice as well as we will see the strength of theirs... this may get players wanting to do op's more to get the gears faster "just a thought"

this could be a cool idea implanted in all plarium games

Jan 6, 2017, 17:3001/06/17
Blasphemy said:

I have an idea for a future update maybe allowing by view when sending out attacks or defense our hero, even allowing the hero be part of the base? if our hero was damaged in an attack, it has a revival time the more gear we chose when doing op's helps our hero get stronger, which is already part of the game, so why not have it viewable to the point in attacks and defending. that our enemies will see our hero in their notice as well as we will see the strength of theirs... this may get players wanting to do op's more to get the gears faster "just a thought"

this could be a cool idea implanted in all plarium games

We have the same feature in another game Total Domination: Reborn. Unfortunately, we aren't planning to add it to the Mobile Warfare in the near future. 
Jan 15, 2017, 00:1201/15/17
We are two different alliances wanting to merge , and want to take on the other alliances name. How can this be done and how do you merge the HQ from the alliance that will cease in existence.  Please explain how this can be done with instruction if it 
Jan 16, 2017, 13:5701/16/17

grant said:

We are two different alliances wanting to merge , and want to take on the other alliances name. How can this be done and how do you merge the HQ from the alliance that will cease in existence.  Please explain how this can be done with instruction if it 

The way I see it is to create a new Alliance with a new name and invite all players from both Alliances to it. Remember that there can be only 120 active members (100 players in the main part and 20 Neophytes). You can't merge  Alliances HQs.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.