Losing More Than I Gain?

22 Replies
Sparhawk122
7 February, 2017, 9:56 AM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Raided a base with my force of 4mil offence and defence. My losses 1.1 million. Enemy losses 550. What the actual hell. The only way to recover that kind of force is diamond recovery. Is that why the game made me lose twice as much units. Nice tactic....... Logic dictate that with a force that size I should be taking significant less losses. 

Pay 2 win orientated battles and balance for sure.

WINNING operations and suffering more losses is not WINNING. Utter sophistry. 

Thanks for your feedback.
I would like to tell you about the main principle of our game. Remember that possibility to buy in-game currency is not a panacea. If someone is a bad tactician, weak leader or his communication skill is slight, he will never reach same success as players, who have these points :) So the idea is that the soft skills and your personal in-game skills are more important than a possibility to donate. Your Alliance and your mates could destroy everyone if you use all of the game tricks and play together.

You are outnumbered 10 to 1. Surely the obvious is obvious ;)
Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
21 February, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:

You are outnumbered 10 to 1. Surely the obvious is obvious ;)
Sometimes the obvious answers are the most natural :)
Community manager
UTC +2:00
Kibraiker007
3 March, 2017, 12:18 PM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

Your Alliance and your mates could destroy everyone if you use all of the game tricks and play together.

And if you are a really hard donator, you can destroy a whole alliance by your own sector) And personal skills and teammates of your enemy would do nothing to you) Great!
UTC +5:00
1776464 users registered; 47876 topics; 285824 posts; our newest member:drages 16