All Categories

Logging in via plarium app

Search
Nov 30, 2016, 19:2111/30/16
03/27/14

I was playing then noticed over to the side i can login via plarium, so i did, said if i ever wanted to move my gaming

I can use my log in, so i thought it was best to do, but when i added my plarium address, it all started over, says if i log out of i can play 

my assisting game , That's not what i attended to do, i wanted to finish playing the game i started but using my plarium id in case i ever wanted to switch the device i use and not lose my progress 

is there anyway to get the game i started back or no?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 1, 2016, 00:2712/01/16
Blasphemy said:

I was playing then noticed over to the side i can login via plarium, so i did, said if i ever wanted to move my gaming

I can use my log in, so i thought it was best to do, but when i added my plarium address, it all started over, says if i log out of i can play 

my assisting game , That's not what i attended to do, i wanted to finish playing the game i started but using my plarium id in case i ever wanted to switch the device i use and not lose my progress 

If you think your account still exists, you could probably email support with information about your account and they could recover it. That's how it works on most games, I'm not sure on here though.

Dec 1, 2016, 02:5312/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 02:56(edited)
03/27/14

oh i know support could help, was just seeing if someone here might know the answer before taking that step.. thanks Cordell

but i think ill stay where i am now, as i got me up to level 35 i believe in 1 day 

and i know if i lose my gaming, i have it secured this way :D 

so i guess i don't need the help now, 
Dec 1, 2016, 13:0812/01/16

Blasphemy said:

Hi! When you add Plarium ID to your account you should make a choice: resume your game with that ID or create a new account, so you could start from Level 1. Probably, you've chosen second option. Anyway, at these cases you can send a ticket to our Support Team, so they could help you.

Dec 1, 2016, 17:3112/01/16
03/27/14

NIKITA METEOR said:

Blasphemy said:

Hi! When you add Plarium ID to your account you should make a choice: resume your game with that ID or create a new account, so you could start from Level 1. Probably, you've chosen second option. Anyway, at these cases you can send a ticket to our Support Team, so they could help you.

it's all good, i just started over but the smarter way i have back up in case i switch tablets lol

and i new that i could have asked plarium support, was just trying a faster method lol 

thanks Nikita 

Dec 2, 2016, 10:4912/02/16
Blasphemy said:

it's all good, i just started over but the smarter way i have back up in case i switch tablets lol

and i new that i could have asked plarium support, was just trying a faster method lol 

thanks Nikita 

You are welcome 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.