Condolences to Falcon from LoW

Search
Gregory HillModerator
Sep 4, 2017, 14:3809/04/17
05/30/14

Good Morning SI:MW Community;

I recently received news that I feel requires a post and an offer of condolences to a player in our community.  Falcon who is a member of LoW received terrible news this past weekend and news that I hope none of us would ever receive.

I will not post all of the details as I believe that would be insensitive, however I was reached out to by more then one player to offer some condolences as a community.  Falcon lost one member of his family and another young member of his family is in bad shape in the hospital at this time due to a drunk driver striking their vehicle.

I on behalf of the community would like to send our condolences to you in your time of need, and hope that you find the time to grieve your loss and find peace.  If there is anything at my position we can do to help, as we are a community of gamers first, please let me know.

I hope that some players reaching out finds you in a fact that you are not alone, and although a war game we are still gamers, players and would like to help you in your time of darkness in anyway possible.

Views
Comments
Comments
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.