All Categories

Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself

Search
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 10, 2016, 13:5311/10/16
09/17/15

Introduce yourself

There are players from all over the world on this forum. And each of you has his own hobbies and interests besides the game. Let's introduce ourselves here!

My name is Alyona, and I am a Community Manager at Plarium. I live in Ukraine and I like MMORPG games. 

Now it's your turn :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2017, 02:3402/13/17
01/19/17
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

There are players from all over the world on this forum. And each of you has his own hobbies and interests besides the game. Let's introduce ourselves here!

My name is Alyona, and I am a Community Manager at Plarium. I live in Ukraine and I like MMORPG games. 

Now it's your turn :)

Well I would just say it is a pleasure to be your aquantance. Alyona hope everything is well in Ukraine. 
Gregory HillModerator
Apr 27, 2017, 18:0004/27/17
05/30/14

Try to revive this post!

I'm Greg.. From Maryland in the United States.. Started playing Plarium games way back with Soliders, Inc. on facebook/PC.  Glad to see them enter the mobile arena, as sometimes it is hard to get on the PC to play as much as i'd like!

I enjoy a lot of Plarium games, including TD, Soliders Inc.. and their mobile versions.  Outside Plarium i enjoy Minecraft, Starcraft II and Counterstrike.. I have Steam and other ways, and always enjoy making more gamer friends!  

Jun 7, 2017, 00:5006/07/17
11/29/13

Yo! I'm Robert, though most all call me by my Online name; CoolRextreme. Though Rex is plenty good!
I live in northern California in the United States. Can't remember when I first started Gaming on Plarium, but it's been a heck of a ride! (Thanks!)

Actually, I only play Plarium's Total Domination; the si-fi version of what you guys play. (Hopefully this inter-game fourm post is not against the rules!) Figured I would say hi here, because this topic looked a little dead! I am ranked a Warrior Elite in my clan/group, with a focus on recources and helping younger players gain the experience and knowledge they need out on the battlefield!

Outside of Plarium, I enjoy artsy stuff. Writing, sketching, limited digital art, ceramics, and a bit of roleplaying. I also enjoy other hobbies, such as welding and DIY Electric Longboard building! I love dogs, and enjoy taking my Yellow Lab/Golden retriever for nice long walks in the park.

The other games I enjoy vary. Roblox, for fun PvP games. Steam for some time-oriented games, as well as a few cookie clickers. Plarium IS my main game site though, as it is very easy to include in a busy life schedule, but can still be used to take up hours of down time.

Stay class out there guys, and good luck on the battlefield!

Sep 11, 2017, 12:0109/11/17
Hello there,I am Solar Flare
Sep 13, 2017, 15:2109/13/17
Hi im chris jones how are you all today
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 14, 2017, 07:5409/14/17
09/17/15
Chris jones said:

Hi im chris jones how are you all today
Doing great :) You? 
Nov 5, 2017, 22:5311/05/17
08/30/17
Love this game! My favorite  for sure.  Utterly addictive, I think  about  strategies when  not  playing.  Sincerely  from Alaska  :Shawn Callahan  ~CyberDeltaWolf 
Gregory HillModerator
Nov 7, 2017, 14:4611/07/17
05/30/14
CyberDeltaWolf said:

Love this game! My favorite  for sure.  Utterly addictive, I think  about  strategies when  not  playing.  Sincerely  from Alaska  :Shawn Callahan  ~CyberDeltaWolf 
Welcome to the forums =)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.