All Categories

Speed of game

Speed of game

Search
Jan 31, 2020, 17:5001/31/20
08/29/16

Speed of game

Clicking on units to raid bases or doing S and D takes an eternity, click item wait three seconds, choose amount of units wait three seconds, send to target wait three seconds or page just freezes, this is rubbish. I have logged out and back in again, and checked everything at my end but it is not my equipment......it is the game
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Feb 5, 2020, 11:4602/05/20
07/09/19

parkin65tim said:

Clicking on units to raid bases or doing S and D takes an eternity, click item wait three seconds, choose amount of units wait three seconds, send to target wait three seconds or page just freezes, this is rubbish. I have logged out and back in again, and checked everything at my end but it is not my equipment......it is the game

Hello, 

I'm sorry to hear that you faced this issue. Most likely that you are talking about the desktop version of Soldiers Inc, not the mobile game Soldiers Inc.: Mobile Warfare. If so, there were temporary lags in the game and our team fixed them on Friday. For these lags, we set a compensation pack for all the players yesterday.You should be able to claim the gift in the game  

Thanks for your understanding. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.