All Categories

Did you want to know how Special Ops work?

Did you want to know how Special Ops work?

Search
Comments
Aug 17, 2017, 04:4808/17/17

Last night i lost my 7.5 M of power troops, what happen to spec op? 

I'm starting bored to play this game until my problem clear

Aug 17, 2017, 11:1308/17/17
03/01/16

bagasprasetyoajiaja16 said:

Last night i lost my 7.5 M of power troops, what happen to spec op? 

I'm starting bored to play this game until my problem clear

Hi! By completing Special Ops you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the Special Ops. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy. I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the Special Ops. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the Special Ops work and how to catch a prize. 

Mar 18, 2018, 05:4203/18/18
12/18/17
To me it is clear that although you might occasionally win more troops with Special Ops, you will lose most of the time and will end up with a hefty net loss. It's designed that way to encourage players to spend more money. I don't do Special Ops any more - it's too frustrating and disappointing.
Gregory HillModerator
Mar 19, 2018, 16:5303/19/18
05/30/14

All is fair in love and war!  I know it's a game, but in any battle (real life) you will lose troops.  The main thing is that the use of special ops is equal for all players.. which it currently is.

Just need to develop new strategy with the changes, and well one strategy is to not do them =P
May 25, 2018, 09:1305/25/18
01/19/18

Soecial ops.......random alogrthim. ...pffft

SO 23 followed by SO 43...same piece of common junk helmet.

5 consecutive attacks on SO increasing in levels....the rewards all common......cap, field goggles, field googles, field googles and then cap.

It's a random alogrthim????

I must be the most unluckiest plaster.

May 29, 2018, 22:4805/29/18
May 29, 2018, 22:52(edited)
10/19/17

Hello.

I pay to play.all month.

I pay to have troops.

I play op: i loose troops.. and now.. i cant play.

So i pay.. but cant play..

Logic..

So now.. i will not pay.. but i will know why i will not play.

Have a good day

NeversmilexCommunity Manager
May 31, 2018, 15:0705/31/18
10/24/16

tolto said:

Hello.

I pay to play.all month.

I pay to have troops.

I play op: i loose troops.. and now.. i cant play.

So i pay.. but cant play..

Logic..

So now.. i will not pay.. but i will know why i will not play.

Have a good day

Hi, Tolto! Thanks for dropping us a line on the Forum!

It's always sad to hear when players experience losses on Spec ops. However, we haven't changed anything in the mechanics of the ops. for quite a long time.

I would recommend you checking out this article, as it will help you to understand the Spec Ops. better. 

Also, you can ask some experienced players here on the Forum, and they will gladly share their advice on how to hit the Ops. better!

Jun 14, 2018, 17:1206/14/18
08/31/17
wittygamer said:

Commander;

There are a lot of elements to the payout, such as some rewards are paid our in resources, units, etc.  Like a few comments above I notice another Commander stated he ensured that all of his resources are maxed out to ensure that he is not paid out in Resources.  

As well this is a strategy game, and loss of units is expected, it is how you use those units.. whether during tournaments, in defense or capture of blacksite, that matters.  Capitalizing on using units on Special Operations, should be done during tournaments that way you also get payback in rewards from the tournament.

If you truly believe that you received no award at all, you may feel free to contact the support team.  However I haven't been able to reproduce any problems with the special ops system on my account.

Jun 14, 2018, 17:1706/14/18
08/31/17

fnameChgr1 said: Yeah, there's a lot of factors in your payout calc. But bottom line is purely, after level 120 and you need to do lower levels, insignificant and GREED. You only look at your gain/$$$ people, making your game NOT appealing, 

wittygamer said:

Commander;

There are a lot of elements to the payout, such as some rewards are paid our in resources, units, etc.  Like a few comments above I notice another Commander stated he ensured that all of his resources are maxed out to ensure that he is not paid out in Resources.  

As well this is a strategy game, and loss of units is expected, it is how you use those units.. whether during tournaments, in defense or capture of blacksite, that matters.  Capitalizing on using units on Special Operations, should be done during tournaments that way you also get payback in rewards from the tournament.

If you truly believe that you received no award at all, you may feel free to contact the support team.  However I haven't been able to reproduce any problems with the special ops system on my account.

Sep 12, 2019, 00:4009/12/19
Sep 18, 2019, 09:18(edited)
05/04/19
There supposed to auto refresh every 24 hours and why they don't
NancyAdmin
Sep 18, 2019, 09:2509/18/19
07/09/19

grantshane34 said:

There supposed to auto refresh every 24 hours and why they don't

Hello Commander. Try hitting the maximum number of Special Ops and check if you receive new the next day. 

Dec 29, 2019, 05:5412/29/19
06/28/14
thangnhattan20 said:

I have been losing all troops in special ops in 2 weeks after I had a fight and lost 5,5 millions of offensive power. I do not know what is happening to my special ops, it is all losing and I am now extremely disappointed about that. I had bought a pack of 6000 Yen and kept losing all again. Now I will stop doing ops and stop any other purchasing for this game until my problems are FIXED! 

Dec 29, 2019, 05:5612/29/19
06/28/14

i do not blame you i would quit the game until they address the problem and refund twice the amount you spent and yes i said that onewaypilot.

NancyAdmin
Jan 16, 2020, 13:2601/16/20
07/09/19

onewaypilot said:

thangnhattan20 said:

I have been losing all troops in special ops in 2 weeks after I had a fight and lost 5,5 millions of offensive power. I do not know what is happening to my special ops, it is all losing and I am now extremely disappointed about that. I had bought a pack of 6000 Yen and kept losing all again. Now I will stop doing ops and stop any other purchasing for this game until my problems are FIXED! 

Hello, ONEWAYPILOT.

Please remember that you cannot receive more than you lost on Special Ops Locations. You receive approximately the same number of units back as a reward. Operations won't help you to increase your army. They are meant to be used for trading smaller units for stronger ones. For instance, on a high-level Operations, you can use Mechanized InfantryUnits and receive Armor Units back. So, you can use Operations effectively for improving the quality of your army but not for increasing its size.

All units have their own value. Basically, the stronger the unit is and the more resources you need to build it - the bigger its value is.

Light Infantry and Mechanized Infantry units are often the best choices for Special Ops Locations. I hope it helps. 

Dec 8, 2020, 22:1612/08/20
11/21/18

hola amigos, alguien me puede explicar como se realizan las operaciones especiales, ya he perdido mas de 3 millones de poder. alguien tiene una guía de como realizar las operaciones especiales 

NancyAdmin
Jan 20, 2021, 10:3101/20/21
07/09/19
brayan perez

hola amigos, alguien me puede explicar como se realizan las operaciones especiales, ya he perdido mas de 3 millones de poder. alguien tiene una guía de como realizar las operaciones especiales 

Brayan, please have a look at this article. I hope it helps. 🙂

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.