Security Systems Dev Notes

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
Feb 16, 2018, 10:4202/16/18
09/29/16

Security Systems – Dev Notes

Looking for a new way to keep your Base safe?

Security Systems are new defense-only Units that protect your Base and regular Units from attacks (including Missiles).

Security Systems will always defend first, to prevent the attack from destroying your other Units.

Different types of Security System Units defend against specified Unit types in attacks on your Base.

Accessing the feature

Security Systems are available to players who have reached Level 15. You must also have a Defense Core building.

Hiring Security System Units requires Munitions, Fuel, and Rations.

To start hiring them, go to the Defense Core and open the Security Systems tab. Tap on a System to select how many you want to hire. You can speed up the hiring process in the Queue tab.

Security System Advantages

Security Systems have a separate hiring queue and take less time to hire.

Security System Units do not need to be assigned. They will be added to your base automatically.

These Units do not display in Recon Reports. This allows you to surprise your enemies.

Security System Types

There are 5 types of Security System, and each can be upgraded to Mk II to improve their effectiveness.

- Universal (EMP Bombs and Mk II EMP Bombs). These defend against all Unit types during attacks on your Base.

- Light Infantry (Electric Fences and Mk II Electric Fences). These defend against Light Infantry Units during attacks on your Base.

- Mechanized Infantry (Trip Mines and Mk II Trip Mines). These defend against Mechanized Infantry Units during attacks on your Base.

- Armor (Spider Drones and Mk II Spider Drones). These defend against Armor Units during attacks on your Base.

- Combat Aviation (Aerial Drones and Mk II Aerial Drones). These defend against Combat Aviation Units during attacks on your Base.

In order to start hiring Mk II Security Systems, you need to research the Mk II Security Tech.

Security Systems will only defend against an attack that contains their respective Units. For example, if you hired Light Infantry Security Systems (Electric Fences), and an enemy attacked you with Mechanized Infantry Units, the Electric Fences will not take part in your Base defense.

Each Security System type has 3 main stats. These can be improved by researching the following Techs:

- Security System Power

- Security System Limit (the number of Systems you can hire at one time)

- Hiring Speed

You can hire both types of Security System Units in your base once you have unlocked Mk II Systems. For example, you can hire 40 Electric Fences at your Base, and then another 40 Mk II Electric Fences once you have unlocked both the maximum amount for both types and the Mk II System Tech.

Security System Combat

Security System Units will automatically defend your Base during an attack. The same Units will not defend your Base twice – a Security System can only engage an enemy Unit once before being lost.

When you lose a Security System Unit, you will have to hire a new one to replace it. Security Systems cannot be moved to your Bunker, or sent as Reinforcements.

If you have both Security System and Defensive Units stationed at your Base, their defense will be held in two stages.

Stage 1: Security System Units will defend against their specified Unit types in an attack on your Base. Any Security System used to defend against an attack will be lost.

Stage 2: The remaining enemy Units will fight against the other Units stationed at the Base.

All bonuses that increase the defensive stats of regular Units will not apply to Security System Units.

During an attack, specific Systems will defend first. For example, if the Base has active Universal and Combat Aviation Security Systems, and an incoming enemy attack includes both Combat Aviation and Mechanized Infantry Units. The Combat Aviation Security Systems will defend first and inflict damage on the enemy Aviation Units. After that, the Universal Security Systems will begin inflicting damage on the rest.

Security Systems and Missiles

All Security System types can defend against Missiles.

If a Missile’s power exceeds the combined power of Security Systems active at the Base, then all of the Security System Units will be lost. The remaining power of the Missile will be inflicted on your other Units.

If the Missile’s power is less than the combined power of the Security System Units, the Missile will inflict some damage to the Security Systems (some will be lost), and the Missile Attack is considered a failure.

Remember to upgrade your Security Systems by researching Tech to get the best results. Share this knowledge with your Alliance to better defend against your enemies.

Good luck!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 20, 2018, 11:1202/20/18
Классная игра
Feb 20, 2018, 11:2802/20/18
11/29/17
Обновление классное!
Feb 20, 2018, 11:3002/20/18

Игра отличная. Слишком завышены расценки в банке

Feb 20, 2018, 11:3202/20/18
Feb 20, 2018, 11:34(edited)
07/08/17
Si très bien a chac nouveautés sa donne anvis de dicevrire et ltulite.merci à vous 
Feb 20, 2018, 11:3902/20/18
04/18/17
Excelentes, aunque el tema de alijos y diamantes cada vez es más limitado 
Feb 20, 2018, 12:3002/20/18
05/25/17

Me encanta como quedó todo luego de la actualización, es increíble.

Feb 20, 2018, 12:3502/20/18
12/11/16
Research/Upgrades are extremely long. You should give at least an extra research slot if your going to add on new and more to research. It would help all players keep up.with game.
Feb 20, 2018, 12:3902/20/18
12/15/16
It’s very impressive the counter measure applies to the new defensive security system, but in my case it’s to earlier to tell the what kind of impact it will have ones we applied every counter security measures. Only ones we reach all research tech to security measure and have and attack on base we can really then tell the effectiveness. But I really hope they work as intended.
Feb 20, 2018, 12:5702/20/18
Jan 4, 2019, 15:55(edited)
06/03/18
I love the new security tools it helps even out the battles. I would like to see an alliance vs alliance battle for diamonds or points
Feb 20, 2018, 13:1002/20/18
12/12/17
New Security systems are good, but pacages are expensive..set The price According TO the Currency to That Country, Provide Eay waY to earn Diamonds...i am Proffessional Hacker And cyber expert ..i wish To Join Your Beta program Program..cotact Me..thank you
Feb 20, 2018, 13:1902/20/18
Ci voleva qualche novita😉😉
Feb 20, 2018, 13:2302/20/18
03/12/15

I like the idea of the security systems, but wondering about being able to level up your stalkers and hell scouts like when you send them out to recon. The same way you level up your other units during Raids & defending?

Feb 20, 2018, 13:2902/20/18
The game is really cool
Feb 20, 2018, 13:3102/20/18
02/02/18
New updates are good, but some bugs are in new update, packs are expensive, provide easy way to earn Diamonds.
Feb 20, 2018, 13:4002/20/18
GG 10/10
Feb 20, 2018, 14:1702/20/18
01/25/18

This new update is good. I like the new defence system. 

Previously On my samsung s8+ game was not fullscreen but now it is with this new update. 

Issue:

On samsung s8+ game is out of screen. On mercenary tab engagement button is 75% out of screen.

I hope the next update will resolve this s8+ issue
Feb 20, 2018, 14:1902/20/18
06/18/17
Me parece bien la nueva actualzacion excelente bro
Feb 20, 2018, 14:5202/20/18
The new updates and features are no good the trip wire electric fence the guns when my base was hit it knocked out my guns that is for protection were blown up it's a waste of time add a app which u can intercept a raid before it gets to your base especially when the higher levels attack 
Feb 20, 2018, 15:0502/20/18
08/29/17
Update some are good some not worth it takes to long to refresh when your base is hit the defense perimeter you put up from the new updates are worthless they gets blown up it that there design if so still worthless 
Feb 20, 2018, 16:1802/20/18
03/29/18
Je dis merci à toute l'équipe de "soldiers-inc" faut dire que vous vous me captiver à tout moment que j'ai l'occasion de jouer. Le seul bémol que je veux voir améliorer c'est l'obtention des diamants quand on envoie des troupes dans les caches de ressources. Ils doivent revenir avec le nombre de ressources présentes dans la cache. Merci 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.