Master Key Cards

Master Key Cards

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
Aug 17, 2017, 12:4408/17/17
09/29/16

Master Key Cards

Master Key Cards

Get Master Key Cards to equip your Hero and increase your power.

WSO is giving you the chance to prove your superiority with Master Key Cards.

You can use Master Key Cards to open Gear Packs of the specified rarity. Get a Universal Master Key Card to open any Gear Pack.

Master Key Cards are currently available only in Special Offer packages. Head over to the Bank to get your hands on one now.

Use Master Key Cards today and increase your power.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2017, 15:3608/17/17
01/15/17

En lugar de tanta tarjeta y tanta tontería de botones para buscar objetivos en el mapa etcetc.  Podrían resolver los fallos de tiempo de las colas de contratación,  de los apoyos de mejora,  de que te ataquen y te maten con un misil más tropa que la que tiene de ataque el misil,  y que gastes en OP tres veces más del premio que recibes. 

Instead of so much card and so much nonsense of buttons to look for goals in the map etcetc. They could solve the time laps of the hiring queues, the improvement props, that they attack you and they kill you with a missile more troop than the one that has of attack the missile, and that they spend in OP three times more of the prize than You receive

Aug 18, 2017, 11:2308/18/17
03/01/16

URANO said:

En lugar de tanta tarjeta y tanta tontería de botones para buscar objetivos en el mapa etcetc.  Podrían resolver los fallos de tiempo de las colas de contratación,  de los apoyos de mejora,  de que te ataquen y te maten con un misil más tropa que la que tiene de ataque el misil,  y que gastes en OP tres veces más del premio que recibes. 

Instead of so much card and so much nonsense of buttons to look for goals in the map etcetc. They could solve the time laps of the hiring queues, the improvement props, that they attack you and they kill you with a missile more troop than the one that has of attack the missile, and that they spend in OP three times more of the prize than You receive

Hello, Commander! Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your opinion. I'll pass your comments to our team. 

Also, what do you think about Global Objectives Window?

Aug 21, 2017, 09:0808/21/17
Me.prece.bien.. todo l9.que sea ayuda a mejorar eñ.j
Aug 22, 2017, 12:3808/22/17
03/01/16
oscarmunoz07 said:

Me.prece.bien.. todo l9.que sea ayuda a mejorar eñ.j
Thank you for your feedback! :) 
Sep 2, 2017, 11:2209/02/17
Sep 2, 2017, 11:32(edited)
08/29/17

It's the third time I try to write a comment and twice my comment was discarded before I  was able to send it. It happened when I entered end-of-line to break first (long) paragraph and entered first word of next one. Blank used to end that word causes exit of edit mode. 

In this message it happened also but now I copy whole message every couple of words written ;-)  

Could you check what's wrong with the forum? I use Firefox from Android 7 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. 

As for a bit similar trouble in the game: max length of chat message is too small. Perhaps its appropriate for saying "hello, how are you?", however some players are able (and need) to write more than 3 lines of a message. Also  number of messages in history is definitely too limited. If the developers haven't realized it I remind them that there's no strict limitations on size of mass storage  nor operating memory of modern mobile devices :-) Thus  history of a chat may easily reach many megabytes (if user likes to keep track of conversations for long time). What about an option "Keep local copy of chat messages"?  

And now main comment: There shouldn't be single element in a game inaccessible without payment or game description should warn that to have access to all features it's necessary to pay. Companies  false advertise their  games  using phrase "play for free"... 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 4, 2017, 08:1409/04/17
Sep 4, 2017, 08:15(edited)
09/17/15

Kobold07 said:

It's the third time I try to write a comment and twice my comment was discarded before I  was able to send it. It happened when I entered end-of-line to break first (long) paragraph and entered first word of next one. Blank used to end that word causes exit of edit mode. 

In this message it happened also but now I copy whole message every couple of words written ;-)  

Could you check what's wrong with the forum? I use Firefox from Android 7 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. 

As for a bit similar trouble in the game: max length of chat message is too small. Perhaps its appropriate for saying "hello, how are you?", however some players are able (and need) to write more than 3 lines of a message. Also  number of messages in history is definitely too limited. If the developers haven't realized it I remind them that there's no strict limitations on size of mass storage  nor operating memory of modern mobile devices :-) Thus  history of a chat may easily reach many megabytes (if user likes to keep track of conversations for long time). What about an option "Keep local copy of chat messages"?  

And now main comment: There shouldn't be single element in a game inaccessible without payment or game description should warn that to have access to all features it's necessary to pay. Companies  false advertise their  games  using phrase "play for free"... 

Hi! Thank you for reporting the issue. We are aware of this bug, and once our forum devs fix it, we'll update the forum to the fresh version.

As for the in-game chat, we had to set certain limits to avoid spam and huge messages. But we're working on something that will help you communicate with your teammates ;)

And as for your main comment, you can get access to all basic game features without using in-app purchases. But the bonuses you receive for those versions of Items may be lower, or you may need some Diamonds or other additional Resources in order to obtain them. Some features are available with in-app purchases, but they don't offer you anything outside normal gameplay or basic game abilities. They only give you some bigger bonuses.

Sep 13, 2017, 19:0909/13/17
This is brilliant thank you x
Oct 26, 2018, 23:2610/26/18
08/02/16

Muy buen juego

Nov 20, 2018, 04:0411/20/18
AsMu
Apr 6, 2020, 15:1504/06/20
Unknown_Ranger10 said:

Master Key Cards

You can use Master Key Cards to open Gear Packs of the specified rarity. Get a Universal Master Key Card to open any Gear Pack.

Master Key Cards are currently available only in Special Offer packages. Head over to the Bank to get your hands on one now.

Oct 11, 2020, 15:5610/11/20
Strela Alpha said:

Master Key Cards

Oct 11, 2020, 15:5810/11/20
Le jeux est super intéressant mais svp est ce que vous pouvez insérer le langage Français merci pour votre compréhension
NancyAdmin
Oct 29, 2020, 10:4210/29/20
07/09/19
Deleted
Le jeux est super intéressant mais svp est ce que vous pouvez insérer le langage Français merci pour votre compréhension

You can change the language to French at Settings -> Language -> Change -> Confirm

Vous pouvez changer la langue en français dans Paramètres -> Langue -> Modifier -> Confirmer

i

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.