Maintenance 06.07.2017

Maintenance 06.07.2017

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
Mar 17, 2017, 16:3703/17/17
09/29/16

Maintenance 06.07.2017

Commanders! Listen up!

Today Soldiers Inc.: Mobile Warfare will be updating its servers.

While we should only need a few moments, you may be temporarily having difficulty accessing the game. If you experience any issues, try waiting a few minutes and then reload the game. During this time refrain from any non-essential Military Actions.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2017, 22:5008/17/17
Aug 17, 2017, 22:51(edited)

It seems there has been a mess up with the special op's payouts. 

I lost 4 mill in troops and received nothing in return.

I'm not the only one. General feed back I've received is that special op's stopped paying out the day before. 

Everyone  in my alliance lost on this last round of op's. 

This is the general community feeling and I've seen screen shots of plp losing all they're troops scence the update. 

I buy packs and can see this game going the same way as 'mobile strike' and 'game of war' where you need to spend every week to stay competitive. 

If this is true it will mean the beginning of the end for soldiers Inc. 

Aug 18, 2017, 11:1008/18/17
03/01/16

JodyR 1 said:

It seems there has been a mess up with the special op's payouts. 

I lost 4 mill in troops and received nothing in return.

I'm not the only one. General feed back I've received is that special op's stopped paying out the day before. 

Everyone  in my alliance lost on this last round of op's. 

This is the general community feeling and I've seen screen shots of plp losing all they're troops scence the update. 

I buy packs and can see this game going the same way as 'mobile strike' and 'game of war' where you need to spend every week to stay competitive. 

If this is true it will mean the beginning of the end for soldiers Inc. 

Hi! We made some changes in the balance to prevent the situation when players get a lot of troops. You need to keep in mind these changes were not global, and you still have a chance to get a good rewards, but now you won't get infantry only as a reward. Try to test new balance and find your way to get big prizes. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.