All Categories

Our game forums are going to be updated!

Search
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 20, 2020, 14:3110/20/20
05/21/19

Hey everyone!

We have some news that might not be directly connected to the game but is exciting nonetheless. Our game forums are going to be updated in the near future, both visually and how they work. Don’t worry: existing accounts, topics and comments will remain intact, so the transition to the new forums will be totally seamless. We’ve got some patch notes here to explain these changes in more detail.

News

News will now appear in a dedicated section. This will allow players to browse, preview, and sort news articles with ease.

“Follow” Function and Notifications

Players will now be able to follow entire sections and subsections (including the news sections), as well as individual news articles and topics. They will receive notifications about relevant updates to things they follow, like new comments on a topic, newly added news articles, etc. Users can unfollow any of those at any moment if they wish.

Mentions

Players will also be able to mention one another to make sure a comment or a whole topic will catch the right person’s eye. To do so, they will just need to put the @ sign before typing that player’s nickname - this opens a list of suitable users. Once someone is mentioned, they will receive a notification.

Forum Search

We are going to significantly expand the search function in our forums. Users will be able to apply various filters, enabling them to:

• Search specific categories and forums
  • Pick out certain sections or topics
  • Find original posts or comments authored by specific users
  • Etc.

Sign In via Google and Facebook

After the update is released, players will also be able to sign up and log in to the new forums using their Google or Facebook account.

Please keep in mind that the forums will be unavailable for 2-3 hours when the update arrives. Once the update is complete, you can start exploring all the new possibilities immediately.

Stay tuned - and give this post a like if you can’t wait to see the new forums!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 3, 2020, 16:5111/03/20
01/17/15

di tutti i problemi che ha il gioc  . tanti... vi preoccupate di un fattore non determinante ,  ora le modalita ' di accesso sono cambiate, o voi vi divertitre a complicare la vuta ai giocatori, o non sapete realemte  cosa sia meglio fare  nel gioco- saluti. 

NancyAdmin
Nov 4, 2020, 11:5711/04/20
07/09/19
Besticio

di tutti i problemi che ha il gioc  . tanti... vi preoccupate di un fattore non determinante ,  ora le modalita ' di accesso sono cambiate, o voi vi divertitre a complicare la vuta ai giocatori, o non sapete realemte  cosa sia meglio fare  nel gioco- saluti. 

I'm afraid I didn't get your concern quite straight. If you faced any issue in the game, please contact our technical support department through the game. 

Dec 8, 2020, 03:3712/08/20
02/06/15

Blah blah blah just another excuse for not doing the right thing getting HTML5

Dec 8, 2020, 03:4012/08/20
02/06/15

Am I the only one thinking about a class action lawsuit for all the money we spent over the last 5 years or so? We were not given what we promised a free browser game now we have to download some invasive app to get all our information and our computer  info

Dec 8, 2020, 06:3912/08/20
12/18/17

I am directing this to Loreen....I know just how you feel spending all that money just to lose our progrss from our time and money but I am more concerned with finding something that will allow me to keep my existing base progress in soldiers inc. to a new platform....There is a good one called Ruffle that most playeys who want to still play flash games that were not updated to HTML and another one too called BlueMaxima but it is a 300GB file if you download the one with all the games included but you have the option to get the lighter version which is the player only and you just add the games you want with no need to take up all that space for crap you most likely will never use. Adobe even has a stand alone flashplayer that is available for download (It is hard to find, you might have to look in the developers section or use a search engine to find the link). There is only one problem with all this...Plauirum wants everything kept in house so to speak and the only thing needed to add a game to any one of these options I have listed is that you have to have the games SWF file...I don't know if facebook is hiding that information or if I just don't know how to find it. I have already spent a lot of time looking into a fix for this since we only get vauge answers from out support tickets from Plarium if we even get one. So I was hoping you might have any more info on this and if not maybe this will help you...check it out and they have very clear details that are easy to understand about what is happening and how they are using their software to help those of us in need. I like the BlueMaxima but it looks like the Ruffle is going to be the most popular...just depends on what you are looking for.....I am also told that we should be able to migrate our existing bases to the Plarium play but when I try it makes me create a whole new base instead of linking to my existing FB info and it does not have an option to play in drylands either....Any info you have would be greatly appreciated and I am sure there are many others out there that are getting desperate for a solution that works as we are out of time and the sad part is Plarium had has a couple of years to fix this.

Dec 17, 2020, 03:2212/17/20
09/16/20

is it the browser? I can't get into Plarium. Is there an issue between them and FB? I have followed the instructions to the letter, yet it sits at 0% and the game will not load.....it should not be this big a deal.............any answers???/

NancyAdmin
Feb 17, 2021, 13:1802/17/21
07/09/19
Robert Ward

is it the browser? I can't get into Plarium. Is there an issue between them and FB? I have followed the instructions to the letter, yet it sits at 0% and the game will not load.....it should not be this big a deal.............any answers???/

If this issue is still topical, please have a look at the most frequently asked questions regarding the migration here

Also, this is the forum of the mobile version of the game. If you require any further assistance, please create a topic at the corresponding forum.  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.