All Categories

Game Updates! 1.24

Game Updates! 1.24

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
May 14, 2018, 15:0505/14/18
09/29/16

Game Updates! 1.24

What’s New in Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare? 

Selva de Fuego just received a big update. Look out for these new features, available now:

- The Alliance Duel Tournament is a time-limited event that pits your strength against a rival Alliance. If your Alliance loses a Round, it will not be eliminated from the Tournament – it can keep fighting for Tournament Rewards. Attempt to win each Round by earning more Tournament Points than your opponent Alliance. Each time an Alliance wins a Round, it will receive a Trophy. The more Trophies your Alliance wins, the greater the Reward will be at the end of the Tournament.

- Mercenary Recovery Boosts. Reduce your Mercenary’s Recovery Time by 1, 4, 12, or 24 hours to quickly return them to the fight. You can get Mercenary Recovery Boosts as part of Special Offers at the Bank.

- New Mercenary. Raid Bases with the Courier Android to get Bonus Resources after a successful Raid. The Bonus percentage will depend on the Courier Android’s Skill Level and the amount of Resources you raided.

- New Super Quests. You can now earn even more Rewards by fighting with your Mercenaries. Check out the Super Quests section for all your available opportunities.

Note: You must be Level 40 or above to access the Mercenaries feature and their Super Quests.

Let us know what you think of these updates.

- Plarium Team

Views
Comments
Comments
May 14, 2018, 17:0905/14/18
01/12/17

I noticed that using the Super Quest Auto Completer no longer gives you the quest reward.  The Quest is simply completed.

While we appreciate the *NEW* features posted above, what other *CHANGES* to the game have been implemented with the update?
May 14, 2018, 17:5005/14/18
05/17/17
El torneo entre alianzas, me puedes explicar como funciona? Es el sistema quien nos busca alianza enemiga y si es así es al azar, por nivel? Deberíais dar más detalles. 
May 14, 2018, 19:1205/14/18
04/18/17
For not getting a reward when finish a quest with diamonds is not ok and not fair. Our you must remove that option also. This system is not fair play. Bying diamonds and get nothing in return!!! Thats crap. 
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
May 15, 2018, 11:5805/15/18
10/24/16

Siahn said:

I noticed that using the Super Quest Auto Completer no longer gives you the quest reward.  The Quest is simply completed.

While we appreciate the *NEW* features posted above, what other *CHANGES* to the game have been implemented with the update?

Hi, commander!

Other than the features listed above, and the one that you have noticed - nothing special, just some small bugfixes.

You're right, you no longer receive the reward, when you complete the Quest with the help of the Item. However, it's not because we would like to reduce the rewards, that players receive. It would just be unfair towards the other players in the game, who had made efforts and worked hard to achieve these rewards. That's why it was decided that you won't receive the rewards for the Quest, while completing it with the Item, but this Quest will still be counted twards the Weekly/Monthy Quests.

May 15, 2018, 11:5905/15/18
10/24/16
Barney1 said:

For not getting a reward when finish a quest with diamonds is not ok and not fair. Our you must remove that option also. This system is not fair play. Bying diamonds and get nothing in return!!! Thats crap. 
I totally understand your point of view, commander. Please, check my message above, and I hope that you will agree with me.
May 16, 2018, 13:1905/16/18
01/12/17
Paul Gladkiy said:

Siahn said:

Hi, commander!

Other than the features listed above, and the one that you have noticed - nothing special, just some small bugfixes.

You're right, you no longer receive the reward, when you complete the Quest with the help of the Item. However, it's not because we would like to reduce the rewards, that players receive. It would just be unfair towards the other players in the game, who had made efforts and worked hard to achieve these rewards. That's why it was decided that you won't receive the rewards for the Quest, while completing it with the Item, but this Quest will still be counted twards the Weekly/Monthy Quests.

You must keep in mind that not every players is able to constantly buy packs and diamonds.  Many of us also spend a great deal of effort collecting in-game diamonds through tournaments and caches, all while losing troops. For those of us who can only play without buying packs, 100 diamonds is something that we have collected through effort and hard work also.
May 17, 2018, 15:0605/17/18
Very 
May 17, 2018, 15:0905/17/18
10/24/16

Siahn said:

Paul Gladkiy said:

Siahn said:

Hi, commander!

You must keep in mind that not every players is able to constantly buy packs and diamonds.  Many of us also spend a great deal of effort collecting in-game diamonds through tournaments and caches, all while losing troops. For those of us who can only play without buying packs, 100 diamonds is something that we have collected through effort and hard work also.

Yes, sure, I understand your point. What I'm trying to say that you still have a chance to complete all these Quests even without spending Diamonds. But the players who do that should not be put into the same conditions with the ones, who complete these Quests with Diamonds.
I guess we're speaking of the same thing, but using different words :)

May 17, 2018, 15:1205/17/18
10/24/16

Guys, I just wanted to ask how's it going for you with the new 1.24 update. Did you prepare well enough for the Alliance Duel Tournament? What do you think of the new Alliance HQ skin as the reward? Also, what do you guys think of the new Courier Android, which can help you to get even more rss from Raids?
I will be glad to discuss that with you 

May 17, 2018, 15:1605/17/18
May 17, 2018, 15:17(edited)
06/07/17
Yo pienso que todo cambio está muy bueno hace más adicto al juego
May 17, 2018, 15:2405/17/18
May 17, 2018, 15:27(edited)
04/11/18
É o melhor jogo de estratégia do século 21 agradeço a oportunidade de ter conhecido só tá faltando o aeroporto caças aviões de transporte pousando e decolando é para ter um modo de ver as batalhas em tempo real Siló de lançamento de mísseis
May 17, 2018, 15:2605/17/18
11/04/16

The constant ads glitch on my screen every time i complete an action and it wouldnt stop

Please add the option to move parts of your colour guard around

May 17, 2018, 15:3005/17/18
02/08/18
Gracias a plarium tengo muchos amigos en uruguay.españa.panama.y yo creo que cada actualización.nos une y nos divierte aún mas
May 17, 2018, 15:3205/17/18
04/11/18
É o melhor jogo do século 21 agradeço a oportunidade de ter conhecido só tá faltando uma coisa é aeroporto caças aviões de transporte pousando e decolando Siló de lançamento de mísseis um modo de ver as batalhas em tempo real
May 17, 2018, 15:3705/17/18
12/16/17

Hola buenas tardes. 

Me gusta mucho la idea de competir junto otras alianzas del mismo nivel o similar. 

Lo que no me gusta es que haya puntos por atacarnos entre nosotros. 

Por lo demás me parece bien
May 17, 2018, 15:4105/17/18
08/23/17
Era un exelente juego,pero con cada actualizacion lo hacen menos competitivo y mas un negocio lucrativo..Es una lastima que la abaricia corporativa haya destrozado un juego que era muy divertido..
May 17, 2018, 15:5505/17/18
03/14/18
I believe that the update keeps us active and doing something instead of waiting for action. We can find something to battle for and get rewarded for I think the update awoken us.
May 17, 2018, 15:5905/17/18
04/08/17

The current updates keep us on our toes.

Love the alliances vs alliance challenge.   Gets more people active.  What changes i would like to see is anti missile defense.  Something other than using a shield
May 17, 2018, 16:2405/17/18
Hi there new updates are really convincing regarding new mercinaries  asa well as this new event may madness as per mercinary hiring contract they shoul come more often in shipmnts r eewards bcz other wise it becomes veri difficult to get them
May 17, 2018, 16:3305/17/18
03/13/17

Me gusta la idea de incentivar a la guerra, pero deben tomar en cuenta los Nap que existen para mejorar el ambiente porque es tonto e pelear a los amigos. 

Los paquetes últimamente están costosos y con pocos recursos. 

Esta es mi opinión