All Categories

Armiger

Armiger

Search
Aug 15, 2022, 17:2108/15/22
05/07/22

Armiger

There once was a not so mighty hero named Armiger. The son of Solaris and Mother Superior, he was, underwhelming to say the least. No matter what he tried, he failed, sometimes almost killing himself or his parents on accident. Swordfighting, failed. Archery, failed. Magic, failed. Jousting, failed. But he kept trying. Over and over again. Failing again and again. Trying to become a mighty hero whose name would be remembered for millennia to come.

One day his parents took him to a fair. At the fair there was some of the greatest hero's in Telaria. Kael, Galek, Apothecary, Vogoth, Deliana, Ninja, Kalvalax. Everyone was there. And it was here that Armiger met someone who would change his life.

The person in question was called Inithwe Bloodtwin. Inithwe was a great warrior who came from the depths of hell. While Armiger was watching Kalvalax and Teodor the Savant spar, Inithwe heard Armiger say to his parents, "I wish I could fight like that". Inithwe then scared the life out of Armiger and his parents by saying "I could help with that". Solaris spins around and says "Who the bloody hell are you?" Inithwe puts his hands up and says, "Just someone tryna help" Armiger, who was scared at first then asks, "Can you really make me a warrior like Kalvalax?" Inithwe responds by saying "Yes, just without the unhealthy amount of poisons". After some negotiating, Inithwe is given permission to train Armiger. Solaris and Mother Superior say good-bye to Armiger, and tell him to not kill anyone.

For 2 years Inithwe trains Armiger to be a great warrior. Armiger learns the art of making his enemy's stay dead, something Inithwe is very good at. At the 1002nd annual Telarian Trials, the fair where Armiger met Inithwe, Armiger signs up to fight 2 bosses called the Spider and Ice Golem. Armiger's parents are there watching him fight his first boss, the Spider. It was an close fight, but Armiger comes out on top. Next up is the Ice Golem. This fight is way harder, so Armiger picks Kalvalax and Elenaril to help him with the waves. When they get to the boss, Kalvalax accidently provokes a counterattack from the boss, which freezes all but Armiger. Armiger manages to permanantly kill one of the minions, and then the second. After some time, the Ice Golem is killed and Armiger is awarded with the honor of killing the Golem. 

Armiger goes on to become an amazing warrior, and when he is about to die on the eve on the 1102nd Telarian trials, at the age of 120, he is visited by the Arbiter, and joins the immortal hall of hero's, joining Inithwe, who was immortalized by the Arbiter 50 years earlier.

I hope you enjoyed my lore! Feel free to tell me what I could do better next time!

Adios! -Stryker.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 31, 2023, 12:1308/31/23
Sep 1, 2023, 12:51(edited)
08/31/23

Great, continue in that way! You definitely have excellent writing skills. I admire such people. This for example concerns the authors from the https://edubirdie.com/write-my-essay-for-me  website, where I ordered some assignments for college. The lyrics are written perfectly, I always got the highest score. Keep up the good work and develop your skills!

Dec 15, 2023, 11:2312/15/23
Dec 18, 2023, 22:37(edited)
11/20/23

I want to read this book, it intrigued me. Unfortunately, because of my studies, I don't have enough time. I will seek help, as I have already done several times. I can recommend the site https://www.customwritings.com , where you can get essay help with writing. In my order, the quality and timing of the work was top notch. They helped me to get an essay on literature and the result pleasantly surprised me. They have experience with different topics and they provide quality services. I hope they can help you too! 

Dec 28, 2023, 12:0912/28/23
12/28/23

I want to read this book it charmed me. Unfortunately, I'm Writing The Dissertation Proposal  so I can't read this once i complete my dissertation or find someone to write my dissertation surely I'll read

Jan 26, 2024, 11:5601/26/24
01/26/24
ShadowSuperLegend

Great, continue in that way! You definitely have excellent writing skills. I admire such people. This for example concerns the authors from the https://edubirdie.com/write-my-essay-for-me  website, where I ordered some assignments for college. The lyrics are written perfectly, I always got the highest score. Keep up the good work and develop your skills!

I really enjoyed the story you created as an assignment writing help uk provider! It has a classi c hero's journey theme with a twist, as Armiger starts off as a weak character and transforms into a skilled warrior through training and determination. The introduction of Inithwe Bloodtwin adds an interesting dynamic to the story, and the inclusion of the various heroes of Telaria provides a rich and diverse world. 

Feb 15, 2024, 10:1202/15/24
02/06/24

I understand your desire to read the book, but it's important to find a way to do so without compromising academic integrity. 

Feb 26, 2024, 10:2402/26/24
02/26/24

Armiger's tale of perseverance resonates with many, much like students seeking success despite repeated setbacks. His struggles in various endeavors mirror the challenges faced by those striving for excellence in academics. Despite failures, Armiger's determination remains unwavering. Perhaps a mentor offering guidance akin to assignment editing services  could provide the necessary support for his transformation. Armiger's journey reflects the importance of resilience and assistance in overcoming obstacles to achieve greatness.

Apr 1, 2024, 07:3404/01/24
04/01/24

Fantastic, keep up the good work! Your writing skills are truly impressive, and I greatly admire individuals like you. For instance, this pertains to the writers associated with the website Myassignmenthelp, where I've procured college assignments. The content is impeccably crafted, consistently earning me top grades. Keep excelling and honing your talents!

Apr 5, 2024, 10:3304/05/24
04/05/24

Continuous improvement and skill development are indeed crucial in any field. If you're looking for further assistance with your academic writing needs, feel free to explore services like perfectessaywriter.ai. They specialize in crafting well-written content that meets academic standards, helping students like yourself excel in their studies. Keep up the great work, and never hesitate to seek support when needed!

Apr 10, 2024, 07:3304/10/24
04/10/24

Your insight on this topic is truly enlightening. It's
evident that you've put a lot of thought into your perspective, and your
positive approach is both refreshing and inspiring. devops online training 

Apr 15, 2024, 13:1604/15/24
04/15/24

It seems to me like you've got a really good grasp on research writing and storytelling. The character development of Armiger from a seemingly hopeless hero to a legendary warrior is cool to see. Maybe next time, consider asking for help on https://www.writemypapers.org/research-paper-writing/, they will make your paper better. I myself often use their service to bring my work to the desired perfection.

Apr 16, 2024, 07:4704/16/24
04/09/24

Global Assignment Expert provides top academic writing help in worldwide with the help of native experts. These writers are highly qualified and experienced in academic writing. We provide the best assignment solutions in UK to students so that they can score perfect grades. Our assignment help uk  is known for its high quality and plagiarism-free assignments.

Apr 24, 2024, 11:4810 hours
10 hours

Thank you for your encouragement! Your positive feedback means a lot. I'm dedicated to providing high-quality writing assistance from allessaywriter  and am thrilled to hear that you admire such skills. Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or explore further!