All Categories

Raid Digest (30.04.21)

Raid Digest (30.04.21)

Hey, Raiders! It’s our new portion of Raid Digest!

In the recent Highlights, we mentioned a bunch of cool stuff coming in patch 4.20. We are excited to announce that all those goodies will become available next week if all goes well. Therefore, we would like to address some concerns you might have about this upcoming patch. So, without further ado, let’s get started!

First of all, new Dungeon Stages (21-25) will allow our battle-hardened players to farm loot more efficiently. The additional Stages are optional and intended for experienced players seeking a new challenge; Stages 1-20 will not get harder. In fact, dealing with Fire Knight will become even slightly easier, because on Stages 7-9 his Shield will be reduced to 7 hits instead of 10. 

The logic behind receiving rewards will remain largely intact. You get Tournament and Event points based on the Rank and Rarity of items you get after clearing a Stage.

Of course, Bosses on new Stages are tougher and have passive abilities that limit the amount of damage they can absorb from one attack. This includes damage from Elanaril’s "Combust" and other Skills which exploit the poisoned state of a target. Similarly to the Doom Tower bosses, all Turn Meter reduction effects are decreased by 50% when used against the bosses on Stages 21-25.

Secondly, with the release of the next patch, we introduce a new temporary event - the Silver cost of removing gear will be halved for one month. This is a good opportunity to experiment with equipment and to test your Champions in different locations. We will inform you several days before the full cost is back, so you will be able to re-adjust your gear while the discount is still enabled.

We continue working on the enhancement of the Classic Arena experience and preparing several tweaks which will adjust the matchmaking algorithms and make progression through Bronze and Silver Tiers less demanding. More information will be provided in due time.

Guys, and one more thing! We will add a bunch of new Missions with a new champion as an ultimate reward. This will be a part of end-game content. Those formidable Missions may seem somewhat intimidating at first, but they are supposed to defy those players who already swept through almost all existing content and want some more.  Please keep in mind that they are not supposed to be completed in a matter of days; they will require significant effort and time, which they should. 

Have a great weekend, everyone! And stay healthy!

Views
Comments
Apr 30, 2021, 13:4504/30/21
Apr 30, 2021, 21:4704/30/21
01/31/20

I know that there ia a lot of negativity out there about the change to enemy max hp skills for the new content, but I say "good job".  Dungeon Levels 21+ are intended for Late Game Players.  Just putting out more content that can be quickly mastered with the same tried-and-true strategies is boring, so even though some of those Late Game Players are whining, they are also thinking about new ways to tackle the new content, which I am sure was the whole point.  New challenges encourage Late Game Players to reengage with the game.  

While I have your attention, as a Late Game Player, I was able to complete the Brogni fusion, but it required more time & energy than any fusion or fragment Lego that has come before.  The way you structured the events created the worst setup of the three ways you have done Fusion Legos:  More difficult to complete than an old-school fusion and without the ability to fuse an extra copy of any of the new Epics.  I am in a top-500 clan, and multiple Late Game Players in my clan quit chasing Brogni entirely. One more thought related to Brogni: you put extra Epic fragments as tournament rewards, but winning them did absolutely no good whatsoever. I won fragments from two different tournaments, but would not have been able to fuse Brogni without completing every tournament & event any wya. How about a little more consideration for the player experience the next time you setup a new Lego Fusion?

Thanks for the fun game.  

May 1, 2021, 21:5405/01/21
04/12/20

We are now barely accomplishing level 21 , And now you say it will be lifted to 25 <omg It wasn't my fault, if I played Raid recently and I only have one level remains and Whenever it opens i get Lyia < I hope to delay the release of the patch for a week, or at least until it opens, if I knew that this would happen, I would not have bought many packages. 

May 2, 2021, 02:3805/02/21
03/30/19
ⓃⒶⓏ™

We are now barely accomplishing level 21 , And now you say it will be lifted to 25 <omg It wasn't my fault, if I played Raid recently and I only have one level remains and Whenever it opens i get Lyia < I hope to delay the release of the patch for a week, or at least until it opens, if I knew that this would happen, I would not have bought many packages. 

Are you serious?

These are DUNGEONS 21-25. Nothing to do with Faction Wars or Lydia. 

May 3, 2021, 23:1105/03/21
May 3, 2021, 23:13(edited)
07/28/20

Please add a thumbs down button so the feedback you recieve isn't so one-sided and useless.

Also, while I have your ear, I would really appreciate an option to get all the Legendary, Epic And Rare books, energy, masteries and time I spent investing in the extremely fun and time saving enemy max hp and turn meter reduction champions I invested in. Since they are no longer end game viable or useful with their kits as YOU designed them, I feel it is at least fair to give me back the items I burned into useless (in future content) champs. Without the TM reduction or enemy max hp skill effects these champions have, no one would have invested in them. They wouldn't have even gotten a look. They would have been food. 

Also, all the people who invested cash to purchase shards with a mind to getting their hands on Septimus in the 10x event you offered a couple weeks before you announced this change feel like they have been treated like absolute $#@! right now. Feels borderline illegal and extremely unethical. Not that you care, but shouldn't you? If all you care about is money, why would you do this to your paying customer base? I understand about not giving a rats ass about the Free-to-Play community, but come on... this is a slap in the face to the paying part of your community.

May 4, 2021, 01:5105/04/21
02/13/21
WileyMan

I know that there ia a lot of negativity out there about the change to enemy max hp skills for the new content, but I say "good job".  Dungeon Levels 21+ are intended for Late Game Players.  Just putting out more content that can be quickly mastered with the same tried-and-true strategies is boring, so even though some of those Late Game Players are whining, they are also thinking about new ways to tackle the new content, which I am sure was the whole point.  New challenges encourage Late Game Players to reengage with the game.  

While I have your attention, as a Late Game Player, I was able to complete the Brogni fusion, but it required more time & energy than any fusion or fragment Lego that has come before.  The way you structured the events created the worst setup of the three ways you have done Fusion Legos:  More difficult to complete than an old-school fusion and without the ability to fuse an extra copy of any of the new Epics.  I am in a top-500 clan, and multiple Late Game Players in my clan quit chasing Brogni entirely. One more thought related to Brogni: you put extra Epic fragments as tournament rewards, but winning them did absolutely no good whatsoever. I won fragments from two different tournaments, but would not have been able to fuse Brogni without completing every tournament & event any wya. How about a little more consideration for the player experience the next time you setup a new Lego Fusion?

Thanks for the fun game.  

Agreed, lots of good stuff coming here. Signs that Plarium is working to make the game challenging for people who are maxed out, midgame arena players, and a bit of Quality of Life stuff. Hopefully these updates continue.

BTW, I really liked the void update too. Would be nice to see a few more less stellar champs get brought up slightly!