All Categories

Update 4.10 Highlight

Update 4.10 Highlight

Greetings, Raiders!

It hasn’t been long since our last Highlights were released, but we have another update coming hot on the heels of 4.00. And it brings exciting additions to the existing features: a Doom Tower update (two new Bosses, rebalanced rooms, new Artifact Sets), new Champions (expect detailed news in a few days), and some improvements for Clan search & application. Read on to learn more!

Doom Tower Update

The Doom Tower is one of Raid’s largest and most varied game modes, but what you’ve seen so far is only the beginning of what we have planned. As it stands, we want to add two new rotations to the Doom Tower, each with new challenges. What you will see in 4.10 is the first of these - it will feature two new Bosses, two new Artifact Sets to craft in the Forge, rebalanced Floors, and some new Secret Room requirements. Some of the old Bosses will return as well, albeit with a different Affinity, so be ready to adjust your tactics! 

Of course, the old Doom Tower you’ve come to know is not going to disappear either. We’ll just go between rotations to ensure the challenges are fresh and not monotonous. And speaking of challenges, you can see the two new Bosses below:

Grythion the Celestial Griffin

i

Fighting Grythion will require micromanagement, timing both buffs and debuffs very carefully, and keeping an eye on the Sky Bond stacks he gains over the course of the battle. Whether you trust speed or toughness to see the Team through is up to you!

As for rewards, beating Grythion will yield Griffin Feathers that can be used to craft the shiny Guardian Set in the Forge:

i

4 Set: Wearer absorbs 10% of all damage dealt to ally Champions. Heals by 10% of the wearer’s MAX HP every turn.

It’s important to remember that Guardian Artifacts will not affect damage inflicted by [Poison] or [HP Burn] effects or any ally Skills that cause damage to the caster. 

Iragoth the Eternal Dragon

i

i

i

As you can see from this Spotlight table, Iragoth thrives on messing with your Team’s Active Skills and taking advantage of that. To make matters worse, he has 3 Ads to consider at all times; fail to kill them before Iragoth uses his [Conjure Souls] or [Consume Soul] Skills, and you’ll be in deep trouble.

On the bright side, Iragoth is not immune to Cooldown increase Skills, so you can use that to your advantage. And if you manage to kill the Eternal Priest at the right moment, you’ll get your entire Team’s Skills taken off Cooldowns. 

And should you defeat Iragoth, the Dragon Bones you collect can be used to craft the Bloodthirst Set:

i

4 Set: C. RATE +12%. Heals by 30% of damage dealt.

Much like the Lifesteal set, Bloodthirst stack with other Lifesteal-like Skills.

Clan Improvements

• Here is a list of QoL improvements to the Clan search and application process that will go live in 4.10:
  • Filters (language, activity, power, etc.) will be added to the Clan search tab and Clan Rankings
  • Clan Leader will be able to set a clear Player Power requirement to join the clan
  • Suggested Clans will be displayed based on the Player’s power (whether they fit the Clan’s requirements) and will require the Clan Leader to have been online no more than 7 days ago
  • Players who are not part of any Clan yet will have the Quick Join option, which will allow them to join the first open Clan from their Suggested list
  • Clan Leader will be able to activate Clan Promotion for 48 hours (once per 7 days)
  • Players will be able to send an application to other Clan even if they are a part of another Clan at the time
  • The Members tab will display the last login time of every player in the Clan
  • Clan invitations in the global chat will become available
  • Clan invitation will be available in the Player Info tab

Miscellaneous

• Doom Tower Rankings and Best Teams info will now display the number of Turns it took the player in question to beat a Floor instead of the amount of time as it is now (will be implemented a short while after the release date)
  • Battle Result tab will display the number of turns taken to beat the stage as well as the overall time
  • In the penultimate battle with Agreth the Nether Spider, her Max HP will be decreased in the Hard Difficulty Doom Tower (Floor 60 for the current rotation, 70 for the upcoming one, Agreth will not be affected on other Floors). These changes will take place after the second rotation of the Doom Tower is launched
Views
Comments
Mar 29, 2021, 14:3103/29/21
OracleCommunity Manager
Mar 30, 2021, 08:0103/30/21
03/02/21

Hi, Jay! It might be handy to sort your Champions by Rank when choosing a Champion for the Sparring Pit - please notice a small filter button in the bottom left corner.

Thank you for the suggestions about opening Total Stats first instead of abbreviations and increasing the artifact storage. I will communicate your ideas to the development team.

Thank you for your active interest in the further improvements of QoL features 

OracleCommunity Manager
Mar 30, 2021, 08:0803/30/21
03/02/21

Hello, Voice! That's very constructive feedback! I appreciate your observations on the balance between rewards and challenges in the DT.

We will mention your suggestions about consumables and sets distribution to the developers' team. Thank you for such creative approach!

Mar 30, 2021, 08:1003/30/21
08/28/20

Arena?:-( 

OracleCommunity Manager
Mar 30, 2021, 08:1303/30/21
03/02/21
franzgarcia323

make eternal guard  and eternal priest new heroes for undead 

and please auto freaking sparring pits 

Hello, franzgarcia323

Adding Eternal Priest and Eternal Guard as new Champions sounds like a good idea! We will mention that to the game-designers' team. Do you have particular suggestions about how those Champions might synergize with other team members?

Please notice that the Sparring Pit is a section of the game that allows almost free acquisition of experience, so some limitations for it are necessary because otherwise, it would largely negate the main areas of the game, which are battles. 

Mar 30, 2021, 12:4803/30/21
08/04/20

You are splitting out in the Forum per your trail and update, so older ones are not responded to or are ignored.

I also believe you should take all negative comments and action your work on them based on priority over all "oooh I love this game comments" .  We really do not need more Champions but fixing the old ones should be a priority.

I am repeating here my comment in the last update, to make you definitely aware that I as player am very close to quit paying Raid and will spend no further money on it.  New Champions are not helping the game play for me, it simply takes to long to progress, and my missions are stalled.

Repeat Comment :

you need to desperately FIX THE ARENA.  I was in Gold 3/4 for months and now I dropped to Silver TWO !!
 All because there is a bunch of teams that clog up the arena.  Players who may be once in the year play or never.   Institute a NEW RULE.
Check players Battle Statistics, and Have this Standard :

- Must battle in Raid at least Battle 100 times a month - or whatever number is reasonable for it . This includes Clan/Clan, Arena, Doomtower, and Tag Team.

- Failing this Your ACCOUNT will be DELETED.

Reason for this is there are Players who clog up with their team the progress of others in Arena and Tag Team.  Clan /Clan is NOT going to help with that.  I want to complete my Missions and I can not , because of all these DEAD accounts and Idiots clogging up the Arena predominantly.

Get RID of them, they are not supporting the GAME and wreck it for all others.

You really should do something better about it than your bots  !!! 

Mar 30, 2021, 12:5103/30/21
11/25/20
Oracle

Hello, Voice! That's very constructive feedback! I appreciate your observations on the balance between rewards and challenges in the DT.

We will mention your suggestions about consumables and sets distribution to the developers' team. Thank you for such creative approach!

Awesome, thx Oracle! :)

Mar 30, 2021, 20:5903/30/21
03/17/21
(JR) RAMBO

What in the hell are these bosses? I hope I am just overreading and they're only this broken on paper or else I won't even bother with doom tower this cycle. 

I'll wait till some of the smarter members of the community give their verdict though this gryphon boss seems to have an answer for every possible strategy out there? Ridiculous. 

Anyway decent sets at least, an improvement over the last sets, now if you would buff the last cycle's sets as well as buff the rewards we get from framing these bosses that'd be great.

The way I see it, the Griphon boss doesn't have the usual Boss immunities, that can make some never-seen-before viable tactics against it. 

Mar 30, 2021, 21:0803/30/21
Mar 30, 2021, 21:09(edited)
05/13/19

Sir Green Knight posted the Skills for Grythion the Celestial Griffin

The Post shows the Griffin with 6 Skills:

1. Shockwave

2. Rock Smash

3. Death Gust

4. Divine Strike [Passive]

5. Celestial Bond [Passive]

6. Fair Wind [Passive]

I watched a youtube video today from a Content Creator.

The Content Creator mention a 7th Skill.

The Content Creator said the following:

7. Passive - Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Block Cooldown Skills], [Fear], [True Fear], [Decrease SPD], [Poison] and [Heal Reduction]. Also immune to HP Exchange effects, HP Balancing effects, and Turn Meter reduction effects.

Does the Griffin have 6 skills or 7 skills?

Whether or not the Griffon has this 7th skill will make a massive difference.

Mar 30, 2021, 23:3403/30/21
01/20/20

Player  J,

the  7th  would  not  include  turn  meter  reduction  as  that  would  negate  his  6th  ability  which  allows  for  turn  meter  reduction.

Mar 31, 2021, 02:2303/31/21
03/27/19
Oracle

Hello, franzgarcia323

Adding Eternal Priest and Eternal Guard as new Champions sounds like a good idea! We will mention that to the game-designers' team. Do you have particular suggestions about how those Champions might synergize with other team members?

Please notice that the Sparring Pit is a section of the game that allows almost free acquisition of experience, so some limitations for it are necessary because otherwise, it would largely negate the main areas of the game, which are battles. 

dude really i'm a nurse a surgical nurse, i cannot open and push my sparrring pits in 3- 8 hours surgery 

+ all mobile games have their own sparring pits for free or item use ( + we already pay gems to upgrade that shit)

Mar 31, 2021, 05:5903/31/21
05/13/19
wamphyri_99

Player  J,

the  7th  would  not  include  turn  meter  reduction  as  that  would  negate  his  6th  ability  which  allows  for  turn  meter  reduction.

I don't know what the Griffin will do that is why I am asking.

I need clarification.

Sir Green Knight showed only 6 skills.

Yet, the Content Creator talked about the 7th skill.

Maybe, the Content Creator was mistaken.

Maybe, the Content Creator isn't mistake.

I don't really know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to theory craft a strategy to beat the Griffion.

It is impossible to theory craft a strategy when all the information isn't being provided.

I feel like so much information is being left out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing which is confusing me is the Affinity.

What Affinity is the Griffin?

It shows the Griffin with all 4 Affinities?

How on earth will that work?

Will I do Weak hits nonstop?

OracleCommunity Manager
Mar 31, 2021, 09:0103/31/21
Mar 31, 2021, 11:12(edited)
03/02/21

@Player J that's a  good point! Indeed, Grythion has all those immunities that you've mentioned as the 7th skill: 

Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Block Cooldown Skills], [Fear], [True Fear], [Decrease SPD], [Poison] and [Heal Reduction]. Also immune to HP Exchange effects, HP Balancing effects, and Turn Meter reduction effects.

The reason why we omitted this skill of Grithyon is that it is quite common across other bosses while Iragoth features a somewhat more peculiar set of immunities.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention! We will try to be more precise next time

Mar 31, 2021, 13:5503/31/21
08/07/20

I enjoy thinking of strategies and organizing my champs for DT, but the silver cost problem is ridiculous. Changing gears and upgrading them for different stages is too much. We use energy to farm and sell artifacts we dont need, sometimes in packs or using gems if its an emergency, but it still gets depleted in one day most of the times.  

Mar 31, 2021, 18:0903/31/21
02/17/21

any word on arena the missions are favorite part of game i cant even get to silver 1 lot of wasted time and money been 2 months now no progression

Mar 31, 2021, 19:2803/31/21
11/01/18

Overload

Mar 31, 2021, 21:0503/31/21
01/20/20
Oracle

@Player J that's a  good point! Indeed, Grythion has all those immunities that you've mentioned as the 7th skill: 

Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Block Cooldown Skills], [Fear], [True Fear], [Decrease SPD], [Poison] and [Heal Reduction]. Also immune to HP Exchange effects, HP Balancing effects, and Turn Meter reduction effects.

The reason why we omitted this skill of Grithyon is that it is quite common across other bosses while Iragoth features a somewhat more peculiar set of immunities.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention! We will try to be more precise next time

It  can't  have  turn  meter  reduction  immunity otherwise  its  6th  skill  would  not  make  sense.

Apr 1, 2021, 07:1804/01/21
05/14/20

Yeah this is just a content for end game players, so who cares. Cant pass the scarab dude for the life of me, and from what I am getting from the comments, the rewards are not even worth it (don't know since I'm still at floor 30). So the doom tower is not an interest at the moment.

Almost a year in and still mid game player, since I have a life I cant spend 5-6 hours a day playing this game, and I occasionaly pay for stuff.

Been trying to do the Arbiter missions lately, and now with the f**** up arena its impossible, pushed back from G4 to G1 in a week and can barely stay there with 6* legos! So the Arbiter missions are out. I truly believe I have a better chance pulling Arbiter from whatever viod shards I collect than doing the missions. 

Tag team arena is is a nightmare with full of God tier lego teams at bronze 1, been collecting gold for the past 3 months to get Drexthar only to find out that you can buy 1 fragment at a time!!!!

What kind of crapy deal is that?! So add that to the list of game features I dont give a sh*t about.

LEGO DUPES, whats up with that? It really unfair with the scarcity of sacred shards to pull duplicate lego especially a sh**y one like "Lord Champfort" for the past year I pulled 16 lego 4 of which are dupes!!!

I am not a programer, but I have an idea. Why dont you add a tab on the "scared shard" pull screen, that activates only when a player pulls a duplicate? Only the sacred shard pull screen, and not the 10x chance from anceints or void screens, since I think it is not a problem if you pull a dupe from an anceint shard event. So only on the sacred shard pull page/ screen you add a tab that activates only in the case a player pulled a lego, that gives the player the OPTION to re-pull another random lego (of course ommiting the dupe). I am not a programer, but is it that hard?

Now only interested in advancing FW, dungeons and CB, to build my champions. You should listen to the players expecially when it commes to Arbiter missions, Arena, DT rewards, silver cost to upgrade artifacts, LEGO DUPE PULLS, etc.    

Apr 1, 2021, 16:1304/01/21
01/11/21

Plarium, I'm just about done playing.  I've been having a ball, and I'm an admitted whale.  I spend a LOT on this game.  Sadly, I'm done doing so.  The cost of silver for EVERY.DAMN.THING is just unacceptable and will run this game into the ground.  People want to see results, not gamble and lose pretty much every time.  Take the players advice (I've seen it in many many many locations) and 1: cut down on how much silver is required.  2: use instant upgrades, further increased speed for all battles (like 4x or even instant... players can choose to replay the exchange if they want to), and give us some current upgrades instead of new additions.  Addititions are all I've seen since starting and there is lots of room for improvement in current content.

Apr 1, 2021, 20:4704/01/21
07/26/20

Newish player, but I'd really like to be able to do the missions, and the state of Arena right now makes the Arena missions impossible Please either change Arena, or make the missions not require doing it.

Apr 2, 2021, 05:4904/02/21
03/19/21

I saw the response from Plarium on the arena issue on the Hell Hades video. They are matching teams by total player power so you just need to improve your champions and strategy.  I have about 200 champions for a 90 day account full of rares and epics.  I could fully level up every champ I have and I would not compete against an Arbiter and Tundra, etc., team which I see at lower arena levels.  That is the problem with using total team power.  Players with Arena OP champs don't correlate with player power comparisons.  A great example of this was a recent Ash video.  He took four epics that were partially ascended with no gear and he fused them into Rhazin, took him to 60, fully ascended him and put OP gear on him.  His team power DROPPPED 200k!  How could his account be worth less? That max Rhazin would kill all four of those epics and everyone in my account.

There has to be a better way.  For example, rate each champion for arena off and def (you already have in game and CC ratings to reference) and then match us against each other based upon best arena comp possible.  That would be more accurate then allowing a pile of arena garbage champs to drive the matchups but it would solve the concern with just using the champs that are being fielded now in arena if the player isn't developing the right champs they have (e.g. Tundra in vault).  In this manner, I wouldn't see those crazy arena teams from someone who has 120 champs but a crazy arena def team and my 200 champs make the computer think we are a good matchup.  This certainly can be improved with more complex ratings systems or there are better ways, but total team power is just too flawed and drives the frustration you are seeing.  

I think this would be powerful when coupled with another suggesstion out there which is to reset the arena def at some interval.  I think at each arena tier reset is too painful for someone who just misses the reset for a couple days, but you could do it if they have no arena battles in a month.  I hear it is done now if no logins for 30 days but someone who just logs in or just does CB doesn't address the arena issue so if people know they will reset arena def in 30 days if they don't fight one battle is pretty easy to avoid but woud provide additional relief to the arena challenge as they would be removed from arena without a defense.