Introducing Mythical Champions!
Welcome to version 7.50.0, and it’s a big one! We’re adding a brand-new Rarity of Champion, a new type of Shard, and new Skill Tomes, alongside other general updates and fixes. Let’s dive into everything coming to Raid with version 7.50.0:
First up, we’re introducing a brand-new Rarity of Champion - Mythical! These new Champions have a special Metamorph ability, which allows them to change between a Base and Alternate Form. Each Form has its own set of skills, and one Mythical Champion can be a different Type across its two Forms.
Along with Mythical Champions, we’re adding Mythical Skill Tomes to upgrade each Form’s skills. You’ll also be able to summon Souls for Mythical Champions at the Altar of Souls, and you can empower them using duplicate Mythical Champions at the Guardian Ring.
Currently, there are no Void Mythical Champions, but we’ll be sure to let you know once that changes. You can get Mythical Champions by summoning them from a new Shard type - Primal.
Primal Shard and Primal Quartz
Primal Shards are currently the only way to get Mythical Champions. You can get your hands on Primal Shards by earning them in Events and Tournaments, or by earning 100 Primal Quartz in the Hydra Clash. Primal Shards will also be available in the Shop with the release of version 7.50.0.
Primal Shards can summon Rare, Epic, Legendary, or Mythical Champions. Check in the Shop during the day when version 7.50.0 goes live for a free gift.
Champion Lore Update
We have disabled the Champion Lore button for those Champions that have yet to have a story added. When tapping this button, you will instead see the same message as before, but now as a notification popup.
This update adds another batch of new Champion stories to the game, including the first five Mythical Champions! Check out the stories for the likes of Siegfrund the Nephilim, Mighty Ukko, and Wythir the Crowned, with more coming in future updates. If your favorite isn’t here, stay tuned, they may arrive in the future!
The whole list of Champion stories added:
- Siegfrund the Nephilim,
- Frolni the Mechanist,
- Gharol Bloodmaul,
- Arbais the Stonethorn,
- Mezomel Luperfang,
- Mighty Ukko,
- Urost the Soulcage,
- Searsha the Charred,
- King Gallcobar,
- Bivald of the Thorn,
- Wythir the Crowned,
- Richtoff the Bold,
- Mother Cybele,
- Noct the Paralyzer,
- Varl the Destroyer,
- Ba Satha,
- Guurda Bogbrew,
- Cromax Moonblood,
- Brakus the Shifter,
- Opardin Clanfather,
- Elder Skarg,
- Roric Wyrmbane.
Other improvements and battle fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented Helior from using their default skill against an Exposed Neck after decapitating a Hydra Head with the Harsh Light skill.
- Fixed a bug that caused Valkanen’s Death's Bargain skill to not work as intended when targeting an ally with the Level 6 Ward of the Fallen Blessing.
- Fixed a bug that caused Agreth the Nether Spider to increase the duration of all debuffs on herself if she had placed a [Poison Sensitivity] debuff on Yumeko, and then Yumeko transferred that debuff to Agreth.
- Fixed a bug that caused Taras the Fierce to place an extra hit with his Hero’s Intercession skill after defeating a Sheep.
- Fixed a bug that caused Inquisitor Shamael’s Wreak Revenge skill to not activate a counterattack when the Minotaur placed a [Hex] debuff on an ally.
- Fixed a bug that caused Akumori the Phantom Shogun to deal damage to all enemies with his Shroud of the Shogun [P] skill before killing an enemy.
- Fixed a bug that caused some skills to place [Decrease ATK] debuffs after landing as a weak hit.
- Fixed a bug that caused Lydia the Deathsiren to deny enemy revive attempts even if those enemies were under [Block Revive] debuffs.
- Fixed a bug that caused Champions who recently fought the Hydra to be unavailable for battles in other game modes.
- Fixed a bug that caused a loading screen to appear between Multi-Battle fights when one or more Champion slots on a team were left empty.
- Fixed a bug that meant the wrong Champions were targeted for attacks in Auto-Battle if all enemies were under [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buffs.
- Fixed a bug that allowed enemies to be targeted in Auto-Battles while under [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buffs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Saved Team Presets window to appear blank if a Champion from a preset team was Unbound in the Guardian Ring.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Campaign Stage’s difficulty to display incorrectly when going to the Campaign from the Fusion window.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused Tramaria’s Stagnation Sickness skill to show Turn Meters increasing instead of decreasing.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the Timer to display an incorrect time when fighting in Tag Team Arena.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the Timer to show an incorrect time in the Result Window if a battle lasted longer than an hour.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the ‘Weak’ text to not appear in battle whenever weak hits landed on Champions under [Shield] buffs.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the amount of XP Brews in the Tavern to display incorrectly when adding an XP Brew to a slot, then selecting another tab before applying the XP Brew to a Champion.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the Champion Tags menu to display on top of the Collection window.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused a large number of Glyphs to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the maximum number of Artifacts to display incorrectly when a player has more than 1,000 Artifacts, and selects a Champion with a long name.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused a Champion’s Aura to not display when summoned, if it required unlocking via Ascension.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the multiplier to display incorrectly when using the first Hydra Key in the Hydra Clash.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused options to look unavailable when checking how to obtain a Champion in the Fusion window.
- The background in the Portal now matches the color of the Shard currently selected.
- A Primal shard will be added to the Daily Login Rewards in slot №20 as part of the update. While the change will be active right away, if you already claimed the reward from this slot before the update, you won't be able to get the Primal shard until the next Daily Login Rewards reset.
- The “Champion Lore” and “Reviews” buttons have been moved lower so that they do not overlap the arrow above them.
- Removed the “Quit Game” confirmation popup on Android when leaving the game from the Bastion.