All Categories

May Champions

May Champions

Though all who pledge their heart to the Arbiter’s cause do so hoping that peace will one day reign in Teleria, they know that many years of steel and blood still lie ahead. And so, they fight. For fight they must, in Lumaya’s name and for the sake of all mortalkind. 

New champions

i

i

i

i

i

i

Rebalance

i

i

Views
Comments
May 8, 2023, 14:2605/08/23
May 8, 2023, 15:2405/08/23
11/24/22

Received Nodgar a few months ago as a new player. Used him in rare, niche cases (against UDK in Arena). This change is exactly what he needed to be a viable champ for PvP.

Quite some HP champions released lately. Is this going to be the new meta?

harleQuinnModerator
May 8, 2023, 15:2705/08/23
02/24/19
Hawkins

Received Nodgar a few months ago as a new player. Used him in rare, niche cases (against UDK in Arena). This change is exactly what he needed to be a viable champ for PvP.

Quite some HP champions released lately. Is this going to be the new meta?

I'm glad you're happy with the Nogdar buffs.

As far as HP champs, I'm happy to see some more alternative damage champs myself. Razzlevarg the most recent Fusion scales off speed, and was only the second champ after Rowan to do so.

May 8, 2023, 15:4605/08/23
02/13/22
harleQuinn

As far as HP champs, I'm happy to see some more alternative damage champs myself. Razzlevarg the most recent Fusion scales off speed, and was only the second champ after Rowan to do so.

There are others who partially scale off speed actually, just saying, a few rares here and there. And Ghostborn's A2.

May 8, 2023, 20:0005/08/23
May 8, 2023, 20:02(edited)
11/16/20
harleQuinn

And Ghostborn too :D

For nodgar, I'm not convince at all this "buff" will be enought to make this champion usable. Wait & see

Edit: My bad, Anon forestall me

harleQuinnModerator
May 8, 2023, 20:0605/08/23
02/24/19

Is anyone anywhere using Ghostborn for his A2?? If a Ghostborn AOE scales off speed for low mid damage, does it actually count as scaling off speed?

i

harleQuinnModerator
May 8, 2023, 20:1305/08/23
02/24/19

I'm amazed we don't have comments about Graagzur yet.

What an insane, unholy amalgamation of Krisk and Vogoth with a built in Unkillable.

Going to be absolutely impossible to deal with one that has polymorph.

dthorne04Moderator
May 8, 2023, 20:3605/08/23
12/30/20
Helkar

And Ghostborn too :D

For nodgar, I'm not convince at all this "buff" will be enought to make this champion usable. Wait & see

Edit: My bad, Anon forestall me

Is there anyone that actually uses Ghostborn for anything other than the A3? in terms of practical champs for speed scaling champs it's rowan/rabbit :P

dthorne04Moderator
May 8, 2023, 20:3605/08/23
12/30/20
harleQuinn

I'm amazed we don't have comments about Graagzur yet.

What an insane, unholy amalgamation of Krisk and Vogoth with a built in Unkillable.

Going to be absolutely impossible to deal with one that has polymorph.

yet another time I feel blessed to have Rotos.

Still going to be a nightmare and I suspect a heavy ban pick in Live Arena

May 9, 2023, 05:3205/09/23
May 9, 2023, 06:11(edited)
11/19/22

Some really nice looking champions there - Alsigor looks like he would be great to help with Iron Twins and possibly Clan Boss, too; Wuzgar for Sand Devil; Ilysinya for arenas and DT as a stripper/protector; and Criodan for FK Hard. Graazur looks powerful and am sure he'd work great in Live Arena, but as a void legendary am unlikely to get him any time soon so see little point getting excited about him. :)

Ironically it's Jetni I see the least useful for me as I enter mid-game - by herself as a defence down/nuker in one she initially seems to have the least original kit of all and easily replaced by even epic defence down champs. I'm sure she's good, especially when paired with Alsigor, but Alsigor I could see myself using in a lot of places by himself on the strength of his own skills. Any chance you could swap him for her as the new fragment champ? Lol! :)

May 10, 2023, 06:4205/10/23
05/08/23

How can I use promo codes on iOS 

May 11, 2023, 14:3105/11/23
03/08/20

I always love the way the new heroes Plarium puts out look ... but man I wish they'd put some resources into going back and updating some of the older heroes.

May 13, 2023, 07:2705/13/23
03/23/23

I could use some help,  I have an account that I can no longer access, I have numerious screen shots of this acct but I lost access to the game entirely and when I got back on the acct was not availible and when asking Plarium for help they responded that even though, I possed the screen shots to prove it was mine, that if I could not provide bank records of purchases they could not provide me with the info to reactivate the acct, when I informed them that I had never made a purchase they responded that their records show that I had. When I asked for the dates of said purchases they responded that they could not provide that information and I should contact my band for them and without that info they would not let me regain access to that acct!  Can anyone advise me on how I can regain access to my lost acct?