All Categories

Raid Digest (10.02.23)

Raid Digest (10.02.23)

Here it is, the new Raid digest! Two weeks have passed, and we are already in February!

Let's go straight to the Raid Digest.

Bugs😷

Some of the Plarium Play players may have encountered a bug, where you cannot close a tab in the game after our last update. The bug is rather minor. Please restart your Plarium play app, and you will be good to go. Important note, make sure that the Plarium Play process is shut down, not minimized.

We are also aware that some players are experiencing some game performance issues (stutter, freeze etc.). Don't worry, we are investigating this issue, and the game will be back to normal in no time.

Brimstone&Free Blessings reset 

We are continually working on the game balance, and Blessings, while new, are an impactful part of the game. Brimstone is intended as a viable damage option for debuff-oriented champions, but due to absence of ACC requirements on lower Awakening levels made it a prime blessing for 0 ACC tanks, which wasn't our intention. Some adjustments needed to be made to restrict its power on earlier Awakening levels.

While the blessing is still viable, the adjustment we've made is still a big change to its mechanics, we will give you a free Blessings reset for all your Champions, so you can change Champions' Blessings if they no longer suit them.

Additionally, we want to address the Blessings FAQ question. Yes, it used to be stated that all Blessings did not require ACC to proc the effect. At the time, it was one of the rules. However, this was changed in this Blessings rebalance. Because of this, the rule is no longer true for Brimstone.

Sadly, during the rebalance, we encountered a bug that changed the interaction for the new version of Brimstone. Right now, Smite, Brimstone’s debuff, can be spread, transferred, its duration decreased, and/or prolonged, which were not intended interactions for this debuff. We are working on the fix, but it might take some time. So until some time next week, you can use the bugged version of the skill to your heart's content. See what you can do with it and how many smitten Hydra heads you can chop before they eat you. 

Free Blessings reset will be available after the Brimstone bug hotfix. This is planned for next week if all goes well.

Personal rewards for Clan vs Clan tournament

The next CvC's rewards won't contain personal rewards. It is up to you: take your time to rest, restock, or surprise rush your opponent. Have Fun!

That is all for today. Happy Raiding

Views
Comments
Feb 10, 2023, 16:4802/10/23
Feb 10, 2023, 17:4702/10/23
01/11/20

"We are continually working on the game balance, and Blessings, while new, are an impactful part of the game. Brimstone is intended as a viable damage option for debuff-oriented champions, but due to absence of ACC requirements on lower Awakening levels made it a prime blessing for 0 ACC tanks, which wasn't our intention. Some adjustments needed to be made to restrict its power on earlier Awakening levels.

While the blessing is still viable, the adjustment we've made is still a big change to its mechanics, we will give you a free Blessings reset for all your Champions, so you can change Champions' Blessings if they no longer suit them. "

Okay - but has any of your staff actually used the pre-nerf low awakening version of the blessing? Cause with how hard you went on it - it seems like your staff didn't. This change reads like a spreadsheet only change - and those never work due to the lack of proper context to the numbers.

I used it on a lot of my champions cause simply put, with most of my Legendary champions being used in multiple pieces of content - it was one of the only ones that wasn't very situational or PvP only. Polymorph and Soul Reap are really only useful in PvP, same with Intimidating Presence. Temporal chains is of debatable usefulness depending on exact scenario, Lightning cage is only useful against enemies who gain buffs or if you have a high enough awakening turn meter and Ward of the Fallen rally isn't that useful rill you have a 6* unless you guys did a very poor job describing how it works. It gets worse looking at Epic and Rare blessings - that none of your changes helped. Most were debuffers anyway, or tank/debuff like Scyl of the Drakes. But some of them still had lower ACC - especially for some of the newer content and old content that suddenly seems to have an issue (where my 300 ACC geomancer suddenly fails with 2-3 of his debuffs/TM drop on his A3 against CB and 20 or lower dungeons). And the debuffs nature made it great to try and do somewhat better levels of the still way overtuned for way too little reward content like Iron Twins (which makes screwing with this that much worse with the effort we had to put in) and Sand Devil. But given most are at 1 or 2 star, I'm used to what even a 20% chance was like. Would you like to know how many times it placed on a champion or minion that had no active skills - and therefore was wasted? For 4 turns I might add? How about the number of times it timed out that it got placed on an enemy under CC and so again - wasted the skill or reduced it's effectiveness? Or the timing was off in even something like CB so it took 1 hit, not 2? All also applied to the hydra heads as well. If you got that perfect timing double whammy - it was awesome, but without full awakening - it was already a gamble with a high enough loss chance to basically try stacking a team and hope someone manages to get it out at the right time. 

The old blessing was just enough to give me a boost to do a couple extra stages of content where I needed that little bit more power - but didn't have the ability to get it otherwise. To make my UNM CB teams a far more consistent 2 key. To make some runs a little faster. What you have proposed it should be - screws all that. And it is an overly harsh and unnessecary punishment to F2P and early/midgame players who as it is - probablly aren't going to see a 6* blessing any time soon, especially cause Iron Twin rewards are straight up garbage, and even once you finally get enough from that - because most of us skip the other events you have with things from them trying to save resources for fusions because you keep making them harder for no real reason and/or finding other ways to screw us - like with the layout of the current fusion - have to wait for the right level to show up in the shop which is complete RNG and can take more than a month, or get some kind of amazing luck from soul stones - both options of which are screwed because the pool is not the champions we have, but all champions in existence - which you keep further diluting, making it that much harder for us to do in the damn first place.

And you want to know why some people had no ACC tanks using it instead of the Debuffers you intended it for? Because a lot of us don't have good Legendary debuffers. On one of my accounts, I actually have 0 of them. What I do have, is a UDK, Frozen Banshee, Gravechill, and a Geomancer with whatever other champion I have aded in for wahtever I'm doing - so while yeah, I'd love to have more ACC on my UDK to more consistently land the debuffs he has - I have him in a low ACC state till I can get an ACC banner for him (cause the game refuses to drop one) and/or better gear that doesn't compromise him tanking damage for the team. Some of us have to make do with what we got - and what a lot of us got, is epic and rare debuffers who are as good, maybe better, than some of the legendary ones we have, or at least are untill we finally claw out enough books to get chances to 100%, or cooldowns reduced - except when those lower champs are still just straight better. The fault is just as much with this stupid system that only LEgendary champions can use whatever they want, epics get a slightly better albeit worthless set of choices, and there was only one real choice for rares - and you screwed with that too. You get rid of the rarity lock nonsense, and just make it that the higher rarity champs get a better stat boost off them - I'll put Heavencast on my Frozen Banshee instead of Phantom Touch, hell, accept that poisons are never truly going to be a thing in arena outside of very select builds, and make it apply to the whole game not just PvP I'll put lethal dose on in a heartbeat. Genbo 100% gets Soul Reap on the account he's my arena nuker.

Your changes are a knee jerk over-reaction. You want to reduce the %chance to land - fine, I'm willing to meet you part way and eat that change. But it should stay a 0 ACC protected debuff, and if you land it at the right time - should still get 2 hits out of it. Unless you want to remove the cooldown from it so we can spam it back on to them then you can make it one hit, but still 0 ACC/protected. You want it to be mainly debuffers using it? Then give us a reason to put something else on our tanks not by nerfing this - but making a skill for them or making any existing ones you intended for them, like Lightning Cage or WArd of the Fallen, better or better at a lower level of awakening. 

The biggest problems with blessings - beyond the difficulty getting them awakened in the first place, is that your gated by champion rarity and that most of them either completly suck, suck till a certain awakening level, or are too situational. Not that any of them are too good - which is the only time something should be nerfed and only when it's clear it's superior simply because it is, not just because everything else sucks and could use a buff. 

Feb 11, 2023, 07:5802/11/23
Feb 11, 2023, 07:59(edited)
09/14/20

Your #1 Core mechanics was that blessings do not need accuracy. This was the base for investments in time and ressources to get those blessings.

Everything you post under Blessings and Brimstones is against your own core mechanics and a slap into the face of every player who did invest time/ressources.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Feb 11, 2023, 18:5102/11/23
Matrim

Your #1 Core mechanics was that blessings do not need accuracy. This was the base for investments in time and ressources to get those blessings.

Everything you post under Blessings and Brimstones is against your own core mechanics and a slap into the face of every player who did invest time/ressources.

Nothing more needs to be said.

After this changes, we really want to buy this packs isn't. :DDD

i

Feb 13, 2023, 17:4602/13/23
02/11/21

Sorry Plarium, but even without going into the mechanics of the blessings, nerfing a product post-release and after you've made money off people chasing the "hot new s***" is low. It's how you lose trust. From now on, anything new that comes out will be perceived as "it's either going to be crap or it's going to be nerfed". 

If you need a case study, may I suggest you look into a champ called Telluria in a game Empires and Puzzles. They made an OP champ, and they were warned by content creators pre-release that she was too OP. They didn't listen, released her, made loads of money off people chasing her (I was one of them), then nerfed her 4 times!! What followed was a dumpster fire of mass exodus.

Why am I telling you this? Because Telluria nerf is the reason why I'm playing Raid and not Empires and Puzzles right now. Don't let Brimstone become your Telluria, Plarium.  

Feb 16, 2023, 13:3502/16/23
11/07/20

suite à la MAJ today, Vizir n'extend plus brimstone. 

Plarium se fout de nous, à changer les regles toutes les 3 minutes. 

Au premier nerf des grâces j'étais déjà énervé, j'ai du refaire mes grâces/teams en fonction de ces nouvelles regles.

et paf, une fois de plus Plarium change les regles. 

En France nous disons : Donner c'est donner, reprendre c'est voler...

j avais investi 750 âmes immortelle pour acheter des essences d'âmes pour une pauvre etoile de grâce pour Vizir, je faisais presque 1 clé sur le BDC UNM. 

Mais pour Plarium avoir une team correct pour un F2P ; c'est être insolent !

Plarium pense que tu as trop d'energie alors que tu économises pour tenter de faire une fusion de temps en temps. 

Plarium, si j'avais trop d'énergie je ferais tout les events/tournois fusion, mais je ne peux même pas en faire la moitié, 

alors gardez pour vous vos reflexions sur nos comptes, et faites un jeux equilibré et qui nous prenne pas pour des couillons.

Et merci d'assumer vos choix, les grâces sont devenues des buffs comme les autres alors elles doivent se comporter comme un buff, extend, propagation...

Feb 17, 2023, 18:4102/17/23
01/12/20

Thank you Plarium. Specially from all the people who bought these packs or spent energy and resources on the iron twins.

If removing the sacred shard and the five star chicken wasn't enough, now you eliminate the free login champions and you give us soulstones for nerfed blessings.

I'm afraid this is how you appreciate us as clients. A good software company tests the game properly before releasing it. What you do is to throw the game to us to test it for you with our own money.

Stop spending on this game until they give us the respect we deserve as players. 

Feb 18, 2023, 00:0302/18/23
02/17/23

Ouch!... .. ...

that hurts my Head