All Categories

Patch Notes (05.01.23) Update 6.40.0

Patch Notes (05.01.23) Update 6.40.0

Plarium Points Program, Champion rebalance, and more!

We’ve got some awesome new ways for you to get cool rewards with the Plarium Points Program and new Chests, as well as Champion balance changes and some other updates and fixes. Let’s dive into everything coming to Raid with version 6.40.0:

Plarium Points Program

The Plarium Points Program is a feature where you can earn Plarium Points and unlock great rewards. The more Points you have, the more rewards you can get.

The Program consists of 3 Cards at a time. Each of these Cards contains slots, and each slot has a reward which you get once you have earned a certain number of Plarium Points, similar to rewards earned by gaining Campaign Stars.

Among the rewards are Searsha the Charred, a Legendary Sylvan Watchers Champion, as well as Artifacts & Accessories for her, Perfect and Split Souls to Awaken her, Artifact Ascension Oils, Awakening items, XP & Rank Up items, and other useful goodies.

Searsha the Charred

Rarity: Legendary

Type: Support

Affinity: Force

Faction: Sylvan Watchers

Note: you can only get Searsha the Charred via the Plarium Points Program, you will not be able to summon her from Shards.

You can earn Plarium Points by:

- taking part in or completing select in-game activities (like different Events and Tournaments)

- claiming Playtime Rewards

- completing Advanced Quests

- purchasing select offers

New type of reward

We’re adding 5 tiers of Chests to the game:

- Bronze Chest

- Silver Chest

- Gold Chest

- Platinum Chest

- Diamond Chest

You can earn them in various Events and Tournaments. Each of them can drop one kind of item, randomly chosen from a predetermined reward pool. The higher the tier of a Chest, the better the reward in it. You can earn Silver, Gems, Shards, Skill Tomes, and more from different tiers of Chests, so keep an eye out for them!

Change the order of the teams on Tag Team Arena

We are adding the ability to change the order of the teams in Tag Team Arena by hitting the arrow buttons. Also you can clear all the Champion slots by tapping the trash button.

Added the Stop Multi-Battle button to the Pause window

We have introduced the ability to stop a Multi-Battle sequence without immediately ending the current battle. You can now stop your Multi-Battle sequence after the current battle finishes by hitting the “Stop Multi-Battle” button in the Pause window. Alternatively, you can still hit the “Turn Off Multi-Battle” button on the results screen to finish a Multi-Battle sequence, or select the “End Current Battle” button in the Pause window to immediately end a Battle.

Champion Rebalance

Cillian the Lucky

[Skill 2 – Inflict Misfortune]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 4 turns. Also has a 35% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff on all other enemies for 1 turn.

New version: Attacks all enemies. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns.

- Damage multiplier decreased.

- Cooldown changed: Cooldown increased from 3 to 4 turns.

[Skill 3 – Head Ringer]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 25% chance of placing the [Stun] debuff for 2 turns instead and stealing 50% of the target's current Turn Meter. Resets the cooldown of this Skill if the target is killed.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 2 turns and stealing 50% of the target's current Turn Meter. Resets the cooldown of this Skill if the target is killed.

[Skill 4 – Charmed Life [P]]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Places one of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: a 50% [Increase ATK] buff, a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff, a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff, a 25% [Strengthen] buff, or a [Block Damage] buff.

New version: Places two of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: a 50% [Increase ATK] buff, a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff, a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff, a 25% [Strengthen] buff, a [Block Damage] buff, or a 50% [Increase ACC] buff.

Vergumkaar

[Skill 2 – Honored Ancient]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Removes all [Provoke] debuffs and 1 random debuff from all allies. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff for 2 turns on allies who have debuffs removed. Also places a [Shield] buff on all allies equal to 20% of this Champion's MAX HP for 2 turns.

New version: Removes all [Provoke] debuffs and 1 random debuff from all allies. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Also places a [Shield] buff on all allies for 2 turns equal to 20% of this Champion's MAX HP.

[Skill 3 – Crushing Trample]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks all enemies. Removes 1 random buff from each enemy. Has a 75% chance of removing 2 random buffs from each enemy. Places a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 3 turns on enemies who have 1 or more buffs removed. Also places a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns on enemies who have 2 buffs removed.

New version: Attacks all enemies. Removes 1 random buff from each enemy. Has a 75% chance of removing 2 random buffs from each enemy. Also has a 75% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff and a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

- Skill Tome upgrades changed.

Old version:

Lvl. 2 Damage +5%

Lvl. 3 Damage +5%

Lvl. 4 Damage +10%

Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1

Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1

New version:

Lvl. 2 Damage +20%

Lvl. 3 Effect chance +10%

Lvl. 4 Effect chance +15%

Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1

Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1

Teela Goremane

[Skill 2 – Pyre Strike]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

Old version:

Level 2: Damage +5%

Level 3: Damage +5%

Level 4: Damage +10%

Level 5: Damage +10%

New version:

Level 2: Damage +10%

Level 3: Damage +20%

Level 4: Effect chance +10%

Level 5: Effect chance +15%

[Ascended skill 2 - Pyre Strike]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

Old version:

Level 2: Damage +5%

Level 3: Damage +5%

Level 4: Damage +10%

Level 5: Damage +10%

New version:

Level 2: Damage +10%

Level 3: Damage +20%

Level 4: Effect chance +10%

Level 5: Effect chance +15%

[Skill 3 – Life Worm]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks all enemies. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff and a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.

New version: Attacks all enemies. Has an 85% chance of increasing the duration of all [HP Burn] debuffs on all enemies by 1 turn.

Also has an 85% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff and a [Hex] debuff for 2 turns.

Other changes and battle fixes

1. Fixed a visual bug that caused the icon of Arena Tiers in the Battle result window to display incorrectly.
  2. Fixed a visual bug that caused the Lightning Cage Blessing to show more stacks than is possible for this Blessing. The bug also did not display Lightning Orbs around Champions.
  3. Fixed a bug that caused the Iron Twins’ Retaliatory Launch skill to trigger when Duchess Lilitu used her Abyssal Invocation skill, while Underpriest Brogni has already used his Resilient Glow skill.
  4. Fixed a bug that allowed players to add the same Champion twice to a Saved Team Preset.
  5. Fixed a bug that resulted in Mirror Copies of all enemies going first when the Intimidating Presence Blessing was activated during battles with Astranyx the Dark Fae.
  6. Fixed a visual bug that caused a Hydra-related notification to appear in the Champion Selection menu in Faction Wars, after removing a Champion from the Sparring Pit following them fighting the Hydra.
  7. Fixed a bug that caused a notification that you had earned Hero Coins to not appear when upgrading a Champion’s Rank.
  8. Added a red indicator to the Avatar in the Profile tab in the Settings window, when there is a new Avatar available.
  9. Added lock icons to unavailable Pass Avatars in the Profile tab in the Settings window when the Forge Pass is live.
  10. Fixed a visual bug that incorrectly displayed the effects of [Veil] and [Perfect Veil] buffs.
  11. Fixed a bug that caused Arena and Clan Boss battles to start on Auto after unchecking the “Start on Auto” box when choosing a Saved Team Preset.
  12. Fixed a visual bug that caused the [Perfect Veil] buff appearance to remain on Champions after the buff’s effect has ended.
  13. Fixed a bug that caused a notification about playing Auto-Battles in Manual to appear at the beginning of every Multi-Battle in the Doom Tower, when a Multi-Battle sequence was started on a Boss Floor.
  14. Fixed a bug that caused AI-Naemeh’s immunity to [Sleep] debuffs to trigger when Conellia placed on herself a [Sleep] debuff with her Revitalizing Rest skill.
  15. Fixed a bug that meant Al-Naemeh didn’t use his Dune Tempest and Feasting Swarm skills after an enemy fully depleted his Turn Meter and Al-Naemeh destroyed an enemy’s MAX HP by the same percentage.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Don’t forget to let us know what you think of these changes.

Views
Comments
Jan 5, 2023, 13:4401/05/23
Jan 5, 2023, 14:3601/05/23
Jan 5, 2023, 14:55(edited)
10/08/17

I love Plarium play , but I do only play RAID  on my gaming PC. So my quick math caculated that for rough;y $5000 Canadian or 2 years  of daily login time (Free to play)  I can get that champion

or any combination of  both.  fair enough to me

I do like that after getting the champion I can also do the grind again for gear and souls ;)

Jan 5, 2023, 15:0001/05/23
06/13/22

Love it best game out there

Jan 5, 2023, 15:3201/05/23
02/20/20
PriestGuardian

I love Plarium play , but I do only play RAID  on my gaming PC. So my quick math caculated that for rough;y $5000 Canadian or 2 years  of daily login time (Free to play)  I can get that champion

or any combination of  both.  fair enough to me

I do like that after getting the champion I can also do the grind again for gear and souls ;)

In 2 years of playing, you will never score points for this hero! There are obvious problems with mathematics!😈

Jan 5, 2023, 15:3401/05/23
02/20/20

It will take 7 years to get this character purely by playing without attachments! Bravo to the developers!

Jan 5, 2023, 15:3701/05/23
Jan 5, 2023, 15:41(edited)
09/27/21

I've worked out that it will take 22yrs to receive Searsha The Charred for non-pc owners using Plarium Points at 3pts per day and that's if we log into RAID every day throughout. I am currently 60 years old, so I feel the need to apologise in advance should I not be around to collect her

Jan 5, 2023, 16:0801/05/23
09/13/20

Plarium Points are bad and you should feel bad. I don't mind investing in a game I enjoy, but this is an obvious cash grab for a legendary that does only slightly more than Mordecai does. 

If I purchased a 50$ pack of points right now, it would net me a few fragments, a chaos ore, 50 auto battles, a few hundred power, and 50 gems. That's it. You're going to start hemorrhaging players at some point, and while I know the whales will keep you afloat for a while, it would be great if you could at least fake caring about your player base outside of big spenders.

Jan 5, 2023, 16:1601/05/23
10/04/19

You are expecting a champion that has an BASIC aoe hp burn on a 4 turn cooldown to be a champion that will take YEARS to obtain??? you get a free one called Akoth, MUCH sooner. Plarium YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MINDS if you think this is an okay thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourselves on this one. I have gone through all the bad updates recently hoping you could do good things. The other three champions you changed were well thought out, but this new champion isn't even good enough to be called legendary In my opinion. You HAVE GOT to stop overvalueing things in your game because many people are getting sick of it and it's not fair to your player base.

Jan 5, 2023, 16:4001/05/23
01/03/23

Well.... Um.... Hm... that sums it up for me

Jan 5, 2023, 16:4001/05/23
07/19/20

Artifacts bought for real cash must go from the shop! Are you serious? Pay2win?

Jan 5, 2023, 16:5601/05/23
12/17/22

WTF 

Jan 5, 2023, 16:5901/05/23
01/20/20

Ooo, Plaurium, do you specifically motivate people to donate?
I understand that after a few years the hero can be obtained for free, without tournaments, but do you think that you can justify such a period of play for "it's free!"?

I now understand how much you value the time of the players who spend time in your game.

Jan 5, 2023, 17:0401/05/23
Jan 9, 2023, 02:08(edited)
09/28/21

Pretty cool changes, nothing stays the same forever.

Only bad note:

Removed heal reduction from Teela, booo! Yep, she's completely useless now.

Plenty of other waaay waaaaaaaaaay overpowered champs to rebalance.

Jan 5, 2023, 17:1001/05/23
09/21/21

Buna ziua,

Am aproape 2 ani de cand joc ,acest joc, am peste 60 ani tot astept versiunea si in limba romana fiindca suntem foarte multi jucatori din Romania. Pentru acest motiv ma descurc foarte greu cu indeplinirea misiunilor.

Asa cum am spus la 2 ani de joc nu mi-a intrat Arbiter, Cold Heart si Diaconul care sunt foarte necesari in joc si alti eroi !!!

Va multumesc pentru intelegere si va salut cu respect.

Jan 5, 2023, 17:2501/05/23
01/03/23

I hope to join a clan. Any suggestions for a new be?

Jan 5, 2023, 17:2501/05/23
Jan 5, 2023, 18:08(edited)
12/09/22

I am playing from the phone and I found out that I don't receive the Plarium points when I am buying items (gems etc) from the shop.  can you advise why? this is a total discrimination. Besides this, why the reward is different if you play from the Phone vs desktop? Ffs

Jan 5, 2023, 17:4401/05/23
07/13/22

Dumbest thing about this is they made it fragments lol, like 25,000 wasnt enough to simply get the champion they added fragments, taking up possible reward positions along the way. 

Jan 5, 2023, 18:2801/05/23
06/19/21

This is crazy.. 22 years to get a legendary for a "Free to play" account is outrageous! The cost of points as well is ridiculous. Come on now plarium this has to be a early April Fools Joke.. 

Jan 5, 2023, 19:1901/05/23
01/05/23

Created an account on this forum JUST to make sure devs understand how horrible this Points garbage is. Already bad enough with all the popups and useless ascending/souls BS, now this?!?! 

I'm now, never going to NEVER make another in game purchase, because to do so would mean it rewards this avarice and greed.

Jan 5, 2023, 20:0701/05/23
11/07/19

Dearest Plarium,

Thank you for making a game that provides hours....no, years of entertainment. I find it troubling to see that you want money for all of your efforts, with hundreds of employees working to make this game work correctly, a system of awards and prizes given freely everyday just for logging in and more than enough characters with incredible detail to choose from and outfit with a dynamic upgrade-able armor system. What'[s more, you expect your customers to grind and play the game for hours just to improve the characters that we marvel at? How dare you sirs?

Honestly, I play the game on two platforms and I cannot complain one bit. When I have a few extra dollars , I will buy what packs I can afford and I am grateful for it. I do not expect something for nothing and every patch, every upgrade, and every event that you create is REALLY something. I urge you to stick to your guns, pay to play is just one way that you can put food on your table and I try to give when I can. Pay To Play is not a bad word, it's necessary to have players give back and creates a way for your consumers to 'put a little money on the line' to help the next level of this game or even the next. 

THANK YOU

Jan 5, 2023, 20:2801/05/23
09/26/22
Grabthars Hammer

I've worked out that it will take 22yrs to receive Searsha The Charred for non-pc owners using Plarium Points at 3pts per day and that's if we log into RAID every day throughout. I am currently 60 years old, so I feel the need to apologise in advance should I not be around to collect her

"... What a savings."