All Categories

Patch Notes (08.12.22) Update 6.30.0

Patch Notes (08.12.22) Update 6.30.0

We’ve got a brand new Dungeon, a new way to make Artifacts stronger, Champion balance changes, and some other updates and fixes. Let’s dive into everything coming to Raid with version 6.30.0:

Artifact Ascension & the Sand Devil’s Necropolis

Artifact Ascension unlocks at Level 38, and allows you to make Artifacts even more powerful. When an Artifact is Ascended for the first time, it gets an Ascension Bonus - an extra stat that can be upgraded further with every Level of Ascension. The Ascension Bonus cannot be removed or changed, and will remain the same even after an Artifact is reworked.

To Ascend an Artifact, it must be at least Rank 4 and upgraded to Level 12.

You don’t need Silver to Ascend Artifacts. What you do need is a new resource - Oil, and the primary way of earning it is by raiding the Sand Devil’s Necropolis.

The Sand Devil’s Necropolis is where you’ll fight a tough new boss – Al-Naemeh the Sand Devil. He’s got skills that will ignore your defenses, and he can withstand almost any attack. Unlike Raid’s other Bosses however, he is susceptible to Sleep, so using this debuff is crucial to defeating him.

In this Dungeon, you can also earn Silver, Ancient Shards, and XP.

You can find out more information about Artifact Ascension and Al-Naemeh by checking out the in-game Guides. Once inside the Artifact Ascension menu, just hit the “i” icon. For a full breakdown of Al-Naemeh’s skills, hit the “Boss Guide'' button in the Team Selection menu inside the Sand Devil’s Necropolis.

We have also added a new Advanced Quest that is related to Artifact Ascension.

Doom Tower Secret Rooms reward change

Now, once you've collected all the Fragments for all the Champions on a given difficulty, the rewards from Secret Rooms will change to match the Boss Floor that's coming up next. For instance, Secret Room 1 will drop Materials from the Boss on Floor 10; Secret Room 2 will drop Materials from the Boss on Floor 20, and so on. For example, if the Boss on Floor 10 is Agreth the Nether Spider, then Secret Room 1 will drop Nether Eggs as a reward.

Note: if you've collected all the Fragments for Champions on Normal difficulty, then you can earn Forge Materials from Secret Rooms on Normal difficulty. The rewards for Secret Rooms on Hard difficulty will remain as Champion Fragments until all the Champions for that difficulty have been collected.

Daily Login reward change

If you have collected all the Fragments for the 6 Champions available via the Daily Login Program, you’ll now receive Soulstones in the slots that previously contained those Fragments – 5 Mortal Soulstones and 1 Immortal Soulstone in total.

Auto-Climb mode in the Doom Tower

Auto-Climb will allow you to automatically ascend Floors (except Boss Floors and Secret Rooms) one by one, and thus will make progressing through the Doom Tower much smoother. To activate the Auto-Climb mode, check the “Start Auto-Climb” box in the Team Selection menu. You can stop Auto-Climb mode at any time during battle via the pause menu. Auto-Climb will also stop once you lose a battle, don't have enough Gold Keys for the next Floor, or if the next Floor is a Boss Floor.

Personal Tiers expansion

More players will now start CvC Tournaments in Personal Tiers II and VI, and there will be less players in Tier I.

New Avatars

We have added two new Avatars to the Standard Avatars section. These belong to Taras and Marichka - two Ukrainian-themed Champions that will soon join the fight for Teleria. You can check these new Avatars out by tapping your Avatar in the Settings window.

New festive decorations in the Bastion

Winter has come to Teleria! Check out the new seasonal decoration in the Bastion and enjoy the holidays with some of your favorite Champions. Galek and Zargala are certainly getting into the spirit - you can see them facing off in a snowball fight for the ages.

Champion Rebalance

Pyxniel

[Skill 1 - Mistress of Glamours]

- Skill changed. 

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a [Perfect Veil] buff for 1 turn on the ally with the lowest HP.

Cannot place the [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [Perfect Veil] buff for 1 turn on the ally with the lowest HP.

[Skill 3 - Icicle Barrage]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 5 times at random. Each hit has a 30% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn.

Has a 100% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff on enemies that receive 2 hits.

New version: Attacks all enemies. Has an 80% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn.

- Damage multiplier increased.

[Skill 4 - Frostweaver [P]]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Whenever an enemy places a [Freeze] debuff on an ally, has a 50% chance of stealing the [Freeze] debuff and placing it on this Champion instead.

Has a 35% chance of filling this Champion's Turn Meter by 25% every time they receive a [Freeze] debuff.

Removes any [Freeze] debuffs from this Champion at the start of every turn.

If there are multiple Champions in the team with this Skill, only one will activate.

New version: [Passive Effect]

Immune to [Freeze] debuffs.

Fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 25% every time an ally receives a [Freeze] debuff.

[Active Effect]

At the end of each enemy or ally turn, removes all [Freeze] debuffs from all allies.

If there are multiple Champions in the team with this Skill, only one will remove the [Freeze] debuffs from all allies.

- Cooldown added to the Active Effect: 5 turns.

- Skill Tome upgrades changed. 

Old version:

Lvl. 2 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

New version:

Lvl. 2 Cooldown -1

Lvl. 3 Cooldown -1

Lvl. 4 Cooldown -1

- Aura changed.

Old version: Increases Ally RESIST in Arena Battles by 80.

New version: Increases Ally RES in all Battles by 60.

Belanor

[Skill 2 - Insurmountable]

- Skill changed: Now attacks all enemies instead of 1 enemy.

- Damage multiplier decreased.

[Ascended Skill 2 - Insurmountable]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Places a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on a target enemy, then attacks them. Then places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

New version: Attacks all enemies. Places a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. These debuffs cannot be resisted when Zavia is on the same team.

Also places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

[Skill 4 - Tactical Partner]

- Skill changed: Now activates this Champion's Overkill skill instead of the Swordleader skill.

Alika

[Skill 3 - Disorient]

- Skill changed: Now has a 75% chance of increasing the cooldowns of all enemy skills by 2 turns instead of 1 turn.

Crypt Witch

[Skill 2 - Dismantle]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 2 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

New version: Attacks 3 times at random. Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Each hit will also ignore 15% of the target's DEF.

[Skill 3 - Not So Fast]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Will ignore 50% of the target's DEF if the target is faster than this Champion.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Will ignore 50% of the target's DEF if this Champion has higher SPD than the target.

Other improvements and battle fixes

• Added “Silver Spent” notification after instantly upgrading Artifacts.
  • Added automatic scrolling to the highest available Stage in Dungeons, Faction Wars, and Campaign.
  • Added information to the Referral Program & Recall Quests guide about the criteria that should be met by Referred Players.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Mighty Ukko from placing [Block Buffs] and [Decrease ACC] debuffs on the Hydra with their Ukko's Fury skill, even if the Hydra had no active buffs.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused Ninja to become visible when a [Veil] buff they were under was replaced by a [Perfect Veil] buff.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused Champions to appear under the effects of a [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buff when starting a new Round, if the previous Round was ended with Truath’s Gaze Upon Me skill.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Fearsome Presence Mastery not to increase the chance of placing [Sheep] debuffs.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Champions with the Deterrence Mastery not to counterattack when enemies placed [Sheep] debuffs on allies.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Whisper to increase their ATK after attacking when the Charged Assault skill was used.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Myciliac Priest Orn to heal themself even if the [Poison] debuffs they tried to place were resisted.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Chancellor Yasmin to use their Lulling Chant skill in Auto-Battle mode even if the enemy team had no active buffs.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Demon Lord Chests to be displayed as available for claiming, when they were unable to be claimed yet.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Hydra to not reset properly if a Clan was created during the Hydra’s reset period.
  • Fixed a bug that made it possible to use more than 3 Hydra Keys per week.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Enchanting animation and then the entire game to freeze when several Glyphs were used too quickly.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Clan Rankings to start from 2nd position.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Artifact Level to not be displayed in the Artifact Upgrade window.
  • Fixed a bug that caused an error message to appear when double-clicking or double-tapping on articles in the Guides & FAQ section.
  • Fixed a bug that would redirect players to the wrong Artifact Set in the Forge when selecting a specific Quest in the Advanced Quest menu.
  • Fixed a bug where players would not receive Demon Lord Chests after dealing damage to the Demon Lord as part of their new Clan, if they had previously dealt damage and received Chests as part of their old Clan.
  • Red dot indicators will now appear on the Profile tab and your Avatar in the Settings window whenever you get a new Avatar.
Views
Comments
Dec 8, 2022, 12:4112/08/22
Dec 8, 2022, 13:3012/08/22
10/10/22

thanks for Avatars

i start to donate again

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 8, 2022, 13:3712/08/22
02/24/19

Oh, I like the new Avatars!

Dec 8, 2022, 13:4112/08/22
05/11/14

You need to set a flat fee for changing out gear. We pay enough when upgrading to 16. Actually what would be preferable is no exchange fee. I'm sure more gear would be upgraded to find the right combination. 

Dec 8, 2022, 13:4912/08/22
06/23/13

Cant play, on plarium play it cant connect to game (Loading server config, timeout) , reinstalled, cleared cash, still cant connect to server.

Dec 8, 2022, 13:5112/08/22
11/09/22

Agree with Ladihawk

Dec 8, 2022, 14:0912/08/22
Dec 8, 2022, 14:10(edited)
09/14/20

Just my thoughts on the news:

1. Artifact Ascension: way too expensive for the rewards you get. Assuming a 70-20-10 distribution in the oils on lvl 25, you need about 2300 energy to ascend a single artifact. It would also take about 10 hours of manually playing the game...not worth it. Terrible design (2 of 10)
  2. Doom Tower Secret Room awards: Forge material can be farmed from the bosses already. There is no need to give them to secret rooms as well. Especially at the stage when they activate, getting additional forge material to forge *blue 3-4* items from secret rooms is just useless. It would have been better to make general fragments available, or life tokens or shards or even sould coins. But additional forge materials is just a lazy and overall bad decisions. (1 of 10)
  3. Daily Login reward: 5 Mortal soul stones and 1 Immortal one? Give me back the sacred shard and the 5* chicken. With them I can at least work and have a little ensured progress. The randomness of soulstones is just abysmal. If you would have at least kept the level of the rewards, it should have been 5 immortal and 1 eternal soul stone. After about 3 years of playing the game to get to these rewards, you would expect something to reward the loyality of the players, not to throw some more frustration into their faces. Insert general fragments to be used for former fusion into the fray or 250/500 life tokens. (1 of 10)
  4. Auto-Climb in Doom Tower: Useful. Especially for people playing on mobile.  Players on PC most likely used the functions of RSL Helper for this for a long time (8 of 10)
  5. Personal Tiers expansion: The problem with personal rewards is not the size of the Tiers. The problem is that they are not personal rewards. Change the structure of rewards in CvC to actually make them personal and not dependant on the clan. (1 of 10)
  6. New avatars: More choices for avatars are always welcome (7 of 10)
  7. Champion Rebalance: Seem overall okay...but sometimes there are drawbacks as seen in the latest video from Skratch testing Belanor (6 of 10)
  8. Other improvements and Battle fixes:  Bug fixes first: Most of these bugs should have been deleted by playtesting before publishing the content. But it is good to see you are working on the bugs. From the 3 other improvements, I never actually asked for the silver information. I can roughly run the numbers in my head if I see my silver dropping from like 16 million to about 14 million. Automatically scrolling down is actually very good. Additional information about Referral program? How is this a needed improvement? (3 of 10 for the dungeon scrolling alone)  Actual improvements would be: 
  • Feeding more than 6 champs in tavern, preferrably directly feeding them from summons in which you for example allow 40 green shards to be summend and directly fed into a specified champ
  • Filtering list of artifacts according to stats they do not have. And with filtering I think of hiding all other stuff
  • Filtering and sorting champs alphabetically
  • For booking, ascending and leveling champs, make it not a criteria in which vault they are. Allow champs in the vault to be booked and to be used as books
  • DROP the immense amount of time needed to play. This is close to work and not entertainment

Altogether, I come up with a personal rating of 29 of 80...or 36,25 %. Pretty weak and not promising,

Dec 8, 2022, 15:2612/08/22
09/21/20

@Matrim - agree with just about everything you said. Especially the DT and daily login rewards - give something more useful like energy, or gems or even soul essences so you can at least pay the ridiculous upgrade costs for existing blessings.  More random soulstones and more materials - waste of time.

Dec 8, 2022, 15:2712/08/22
12/19/19
Matrim

Just my thoughts on the news:

1. Artifact Ascension: way too expensive for the rewards you get. Assuming a 70-20-10 distribution in the oils on lvl 25, you need about 2300 energy to ascend a single artifact. It would also take about 10 hours of manually playing the game...not worth it. Terrible design (2 of 10)
  2. Doom Tower Secret Room awards: Forge material can be farmed from the bosses already. There is no need to give them to secret rooms as well. Especially at the stage when they activate, getting additional forge material to forge *blue 3-4* items from secret rooms is just useless. It would have been better to make general fragments available, or life tokens or shards or even sould coins. But additional forge materials is just a lazy and overall bad decisions. (1 of 10)
  3. Daily Login reward: 5 Mortal soul stones and 1 Immortal one? Give me back the sacred shard and the 5* chicken. With them I can at least work and have a little ensured progress. The randomness of soulstones is just abysmal. If you would have at least kept the level of the rewards, it should have been 5 immortal and 1 eternal soul stone. After about 3 years of playing the game to get to these rewards, you would expect something to reward the loyality of the players, not to throw some more frustration into their faces. Insert general fragments to be used for former fusion into the fray or 250/500 life tokens. (1 of 10)
  4. Auto-Climb in Doom Tower: Useful. Especially for people playing on mobile.  Players on PC most likely used the functions of RSL Helper for this for a long time (8 of 10)
  5. Personal Tiers expansion: The problem with personal rewards is not the size of the Tiers. The problem is that they are not personal rewards. Change the structure of rewards in CvC to actually make them personal and not dependant on the clan. (1 of 10)
  6. New avatars: More choices for avatars are always welcome (7 of 10)
  7. Champion Rebalance: Seem overall okay...but sometimes there are drawbacks as seen in the latest video from Skratch testing Belanor (6 of 10)
  8. Other improvements and Battle fixes:  Bug fixes first: Most of these bugs should have been deleted by playtesting before publishing the content. But it is good to see you are working on the bugs. From the 3 other improvements, I never actually asked for the silver information. I can roughly run the numbers in my head if I see my silver dropping from like 16 million to about 14 million. Automatically scrolling down is actually very good. Additional information about Referral program? How is this a needed improvement? (3 of 10 for the dungeon scrolling alone)  Actual improvements would be: 
  • Feeding more than 6 champs in tavern, preferrably directly feeding them from summons in which you for example allow 40 green shards to be summend and directly fed into a specified champ
  • Filtering list of artifacts according to stats they do not have. And with filtering I think of hiding all other stuff
  • Filtering and sorting champs alphabetically
  • For booking, ascending and leveling champs, make it not a criteria in which vault they are. Allow champs in the vault to be booked and to be used as books
  • DROP the immense amount of time needed to play. This is close to work and not entertainment

Altogether, I come up with a personal rating of 29 of 80...or 36,25 %. Pretty weak and not promising,

lol @29/80... not the specific rating just the concept!  Good overall summary, I didn't need to read the long-winded OP!

I give your post an 8/10 :)  

Dec 8, 2022, 15:4912/08/22
11/23/22

Great 👍 

Dec 8, 2022, 16:4312/08/22
03/21/20

I might have missed it, but why did the artifact text change? I tried to sort trought my FK drops and it hurts my eyes so much I had to stop, almost sold some really good pieces.

SPD instead of speed, 

ATK, instead or Attack

it might just take some time to get used to, but why was this nessesery? 

Dec 8, 2022, 16:4912/08/22
Dec 8, 2022, 16:49(edited)
09/21/20
LokiTMG1

I might have missed it, but why did the artifact text change? I tried to sort trought my FK drops and it hurts my eyes so much I had to stop, almost sold some really good pieces.

SPD instead of speed, 

ATK, instead or Attack

Ah thanks - thought something was different! Yes it does look poor at first impression and does seem harder to read easily with the text size.

Dec 8, 2022, 17:0312/08/22
03/16/16
Ladihawc

You need to set a flat fee for changing out gear. We pay enough when upgrading to 16. Actually what would be preferable is no exchange fee. I'm sure more gear would be upgraded to find the right combination. 

I like that, I earned that equipment, upgraded it, enchanted it, all cost me silver and something else, and it cost me silver to move it to where it is most useful, I just can't do it every time I get some new gear

Dec 8, 2022, 17:0412/08/22
10/22/20
LokiTMG1

SPD instead of speed, 

ATK, instead or Attack

I also was wondering why this change was necessary?  Any chance of putting it as a setting you can toggle on or off?  This makes reading gear much more difficult for one reason or another.  I do not at all think this was a good chance.

I also would love to see a filter option for filtering out gear missing certain stats.  The icing on the cake would be options for searching for gear with > or < a certain number of rolls possibly.... such as filter to show all gloves without speed or all gloves with a crit damage value > 15% ....  after all giving players more control over the out of battle aspect of the game .... gearing, rolling, etc .... is almost always a good thing.  

Also any chance of seeing something like for each champion you can have 2 saved gear sets that you can swap at a reduced cost.  Changing gear outside of these saved configurations would be subject to the higher silver cost and changing the configurations could cost gems like changing masteries are.... I think this would be well received if we'll implemented.

Dec 8, 2022, 18:1612/08/22
11/13/22

hello, just wanna say it's an honor to be in the presence of such intellect.

Dec 8, 2022, 19:4012/08/22
12/22/19

use until the bug with Nogdar is fixed

swap hp working for the boss

i

Dec 8, 2022, 20:0812/08/22
Dec 9, 2022, 20:16(edited)
06/24/20

Good job Plarium. Well ... up

Mod note: edited for language