All Categories

Patch Notes (29.10.20) Update 2.30

Patch Notes (29.10.20) Update 2.30

i

This update includes some new features, along with some major and minor changes to existing features. Here’s everything you need to know:

Faction Wars completion reward

Earn 3 Stars on every Crypt Stage to get an exclusive Legendary Champion - Lydia the Deathsiren!

Lydia the Deathsiren

Rarity: Legendary

Type: Support

Affinity: Void

Faction: Dark Elves

Please note: Lydia the Deathsiren is exclusively available by completing Faction Wars, and cannot be otherwise summoned. Everyone who already earned 3 Stars on every Stage will get Lydia just after the update goes live and won’t have to redo every Stage.

New Avatar available for Gold Tier players at the Bazaar

Climb the Tag Arena Tiers to get access to an exclusive new Avatar. There will be one available from 00:00 UTC November, 1st, with more coming soon - so keep fighting and keep an eye on the Bazaar!

Game FAQ

From now on, you’ll be able to access Game FAQ from the side menu in your Bastion, as well as from each of the in-game Guides. In the FAQ you’ll find extended feature guides, tips and tricks, Raid’s most-frequently-asked questions, and even server maintenance notices.

Mercy System

The Mercy System increases your chances of getting higher-Rarity Champions from Shards if you have a long streak of summons without getting an Epic or Legendary Champion.

The System activates automatically after you summon a certain number of Shards without getting a Champion of a specific Rarity.

Once activated, the Mercy System increases your odds of summoning Champions of a specific Rarity with every consecutive Shard you summon of that Type. For example, after summoning 20 Void Shards without getting an Epic Champion, your chance of getting an Epic Champion from Void Shards will increase by 2% with every Shard - until you get an Epic Champion, at which point the odds will reset back to the default chances for that Rarity.

There’s a little bit more to it than that, but we can’t explain it all here. Head to the Info section at the Portal to read a full breakdown.

Champions and Battle fixes

• Changed Hatchet Slinger's icon.
  • Giant Slayer or Warmaster Masteries will no longer trigger effects based on the target's death - such as gaining an extra turn or blocking revives. This means if the enemy dies from the initial damage of the skill, the effects will trigger as normal. However, if the enemy dies from the damage of the Mastery, the effects will not trigger.
  • Elhain Keen Shot skill won’t place an extra hit if the target is killed by the first hit.
  • Fixed the animation of the [Decrease ATK] debuff from Rearguard Sergeant Flail Master skill.
  • [Block Revive] now places correctly when Torturehelm Unkillable [Passive] skill activates.
  • Lyssandra Transference skill now correctly transfers all debuffs from herself to the target.
  • Fixed how [Sleep] debuff duration displays in the info popup during Battle.
  • [Block Revive] debuffs now activate before damage is taken from [Reflect Damage] buffs in cases where both are present.
  • Auto Battle now works correctly in Tag Arena after tapping on the Auto button when switching between Battles.
  • Fixed a bug that resulted in game freezes when switching between Tag Team Arena Battles.
  • Fenax now places [Block Revive] after the target’s death if the Deterrence Mastery activates.
  • Cleansing Accessories’ Special Effect animation will now display only if there is a debuff on the Champion.
  • While under [Shield] buffs, Skullcrown Resilient [Passive] skill now activates if attacked by a Skill that ignores [Shield] buffs.
  • AOE skills that trigger extra turns won’t show multiple extra turns popups during battle.
  • Fixed a bug that resulted in game freezes when Team Attack skills are activated while a  [Fear] debuff is present.
  • While under [Counterattack] buffs, Souldrinke Razing Hand skill decreases [Bomb] debuff detonation countdowns as expected if the detonation is supposed to be after 2 turns.

Game Experience Enhancements

• Removed Rare Skill Tomes from Chests won for placing in Classic Arena’s Gold Tiers. (Changed in V 2.21.1)
  • Removed Rare Skill Tomes from Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare Clan Boss Chests. (Changed in V 2.21.1)
  • Removed Rare Artifacts and Rank 4 Artifacts from Chests won from placing in Classic Arena’s Gold IV Tier. (Changed in V 2.21.1)
  • Adjusted the drop chances of Rank 4 and 5 Rare and Epic Artifacts in Chests won from placing in Classic Arena’s Gold III Tier. (Changed in V 2.21.1)
  • Classic Arena Rewards must now be collected from the Tiers tab after refresh. Added a “red dot” indicator as a reminder.
  • Added a “red dot” indicator to the Tag Team Arena icon on the Arena Map if there is a Reward available.
  • Fixed the Tag Team Arena progress bar. The bar will no longer be green if players are not going to be promoted to the next Tier.
  • The Stats of an equipped Artifact/Accessory now display correctly in the Collection after upgrading it.
  • Artifact Icons will now be displayed correctly in the Artifact Storage after upgrading Artifacts.
  • Fixed a bug that resulted in a broken Clan window when a player is accepted into a Clan through a cancelled application.
  • Cleansing and Refresh Accessories are now upgraded correctly.
  • The Level 100 label is now fully visible on Clan Member icons.
  • Fixed how the Bastion is displayed after visiting the Quests interface from a Quest Completion notification right before the start of the battle.
  • Multi-Battle attempts will be now added as intended without extra delays after Raid Card auto-renewal.
  • The “Enable Notifications” achievement completion notification now works correctly.
  • Fixed how long Charm names are displayed in Events.
  • Fixed how Charm icons are displayed in Tournaments.
  • The Issue description no longer switches places with the subject when sending a report to Plarium Support on iOS devices.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes on our forums, and keep an eye on the News for more updates soon.

Views
Comments
Oct 29, 2020, 13:0810/29/20
Oct 29, 2020, 13:2910/29/20
02/13/19

We need more spaces for champions and artifacts!!

Oct 29, 2020, 13:4410/29/20
Oct 29, 2020, 13:45(edited)
01/07/20

Hi thanks for notes since patch 2.30 went live candraphons a2 has changed, no longer fireballs as such from sky is now shown as skull lords tentacle attack as such and damage dropped 

i

Oct 29, 2020, 15:1410/29/20
10/21/20

Oct 29, 2020, 15:5410/29/20
12/21/19

So another update with zero new content.

Where is the Halloween event?

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Oct 29, 2020, 16:0410/29/20
Oct 29, 2020, 16:07(edited)
04/06/20

HI!

Scrim said:
Hi thanks for notes since patch 2.30 went live candraphons a2 has changed, no longer fireballs as such from sky is now shownas skull lords tentacle attack as such and damage dropped  

In this patch, we only switched animation of the skill. There were no mechanical changes to Candraphon’s
a2.  

Thor said: 
Where is the Halloween event?   

Halloween events and thematic champions will be activated tomorrow. (30.10.20) 

Oct 29, 2020, 16:2610/29/20
01/11/19
bbbbbb

We need more spaces for champions and artifacts!!

It would make a big impact to the maintenance chore if we could see an artifacts values and also DELETE them straight from the overflow inbox. Any chance of that?

Oct 29, 2020, 16:3510/29/20
08/02/20

I second BShady's commeny.

Oct 29, 2020, 17:0210/29/20
10/14/20

I have lost chat function. I cannot access my clan or global chat. I have rebooted twice. Anyone else having issues

Oct 29, 2020, 17:2910/29/20
05/29/19

umm.. so basically.. NOTHING NEW

just a glorified bugfix and a broken champ for the whales. good work plarium..👎

Oct 29, 2020, 17:3010/29/20
05/15/20

Really like the Mercy system, great idea thank you! A couple of things:

1) Are there any plans to update the artifact filter so you can sort by substat? It would be so nice to be able to not only see all items with a crit damage substat, but to sort them most to least.

2) When can we expect to see more champion balance fixes, especially for under performing legendaries?

3) The Doom Tower looks and sounds awesome, cant wait to start on it

Oct 29, 2020, 17:4910/29/20
09/11/19

What did you guys do to candraphon.... He was much better and you changed his a2.....

Oct 29, 2020, 18:3210/29/20
Oct 29, 2020, 23:22(edited)
06/06/20

BS Shady has an excellent Idea SHOW ARTIFACT STATS in the OVERFLOW BANK so we can save valuable TIME when choosing to KEEP or SELL - Activate a SELL BUTTON DIRECTLY FROM OVERFLOW !!! - - - While we are on subject of SAVING VALUABLE TIME !! - "MY TIME" - Can you not put a Time limit (10 minuits) on all ARENA BATTLES - I find it an absolute Insult to our Inteligence and basic respect for the hours I spend playing your game when the Battle runs On & On & On - with no Winner and I am forced to hit the exit game button and trigger a Loss !!! - - - It Should Register as a "DRAW" after 10 Minuits - - - DON'T WASTE MY VALUABLE TIME !!!

Oct 29, 2020, 19:0010/29/20
03/12/19

What's the deal with candraphon? I don't care what his A2 looks like but why is he hitting much weaker than he was before the update? So glad I invested in him smh

But I don't matter as I'm not a big spender 

Oct 29, 2020, 22:5610/29/20
01/27/20

Candraphons changes not in the list. Switch ot back! I like the meteor look. Seems less powerful too. Smh. So mad. 

Oct 29, 2020, 23:2710/29/20
01/27/20

i

Oct 30, 2020, 00:3110/30/20
Oct 30, 2020, 00:32(edited)
07/08/20

Multi Battle attempts seem broken. Mine arent renewing. And Chat must also be an issue, nothing in our clan channel all day

Oct 30, 2020, 00:5110/30/20
05/03/19

Candraphon is so much weaker than before. People invest money in these "champions" just to have you guys change him for no reason!!! Why even change the look of his attack when it was fine before unless its to change his power. It's how it looked before he was ascended and just as weak.  Another GREAT update.  

Oct 30, 2020, 01:2910/30/20
Oct 30, 2020, 01:30(edited)
03/13/20

get BACK candraphon fireball pls! TENTACLES ARE SO BAD looking

Oct 30, 2020, 10:2710/30/20
11/23/19

I cant loggin via Plarium in any acc delete game auto and say upps something is wrong