All Categories

Update 6.00 Highlights

Update 6.00 Highlights

Greetings, Raiders! 

Update 6.00 will be one of the biggest and most important in 2022, and we’re happy to provide a sneak peek before it goes live. One feature will take the spotlight today - Awakening. In case you’ve not kept up with our What’s Next In Raid series or missed the recent Update Previews on YouTube, Awakening is a new mechanic that will strengthen your Champions and give them access to incredibly powerful Passive Skills called Blessings. Better yet, you’ll have a great deal of freedom when it comes to choosing those Blessings. 

We’re also adding a challenging new Dungeon - the Iron Twins Fortress - where you’ll battle the terrifying golem guardian for Soul Coins and Soul Essence that you’ll need to Awaken your Champions. And in addition to that, we’re also going to include another Champion Balance patch and Skins for everyone’s favorite Barbarian Queen, Scyl of the Drakes!

Keep reading if you want to know more.

Awakening

Since we’ve already released a comprehensive guide on the core mechanics of Awakening, we won’t go into too many details in the Highlights this time; instead, we’ll include the video at the end for those of you who want to go on a deep dive.

In short, Awakening is a new feature reminiscent of both Champion Ascension and Masteries. You can use the Souls of your Champions to Awaken them and gain access to Blessings - powerful Passive Skills that provide a multitude of bonuses, such as Stat boosts and unique effects that can revolutionize your tactics. Imagine turning your enemies into sheep, raining a meteor storm down upon their heads, gaining Turn Meter every time you get debuffed, and more.

Blessings will be divided into 4 Divinities (War, Chaos, Light, Dark) and 3 Rarities (Rare, Epic, Legendary). Champions are limited by their own Rarity when choosing Blessings, meaning that Legendary Champions can pick whatever they want, but Rare Champions can only pick Rare Blessings. On the other hand, you can pick whatever Divinity you want, and you can change Blessings at any point. The first time is free, and later such changes will require Gems.

Awakening a Champion will require Perfect or Split Souls belonging to that specific Champion, which can be obtained from Soulstones or at the Soul Merchant in the Altar of Souls. Champions must be Ascended before they can be Awakened, and increasing their Awakening level improves their chosen Blessing.

Perfect Souls will Awaken the Champion to their exact level without any hoops to jump through, while Split Souls can only work if the Champion has already been Awakened to a level just below their own (i.e., a Level 4 Split Soul for Valkyrie will require a Valkyrie of Level 3 Awakening to work). 

Soulstones come in Mortal, Immortal, and Eternal types. The better the Soulstone, the better the chance you have at receiving top-tier Perfect Souls.. You can purchase these from the Mystic Market for Soul Coins. Also, you get to mark up to 9 Champions (3 for each Rarity) as the most desired in the Wishlist, doubling the chances of summoning their Souls from Soulstones. Meanwhile, Split Souls can be purchased from the Soul Merchant and will require Soul Essence. Check in the Merchant as often as you can to get what you need! 

That’s the gist of it, but you can watch our Update Preview to get a much more detailed description of Awakening, Blessings, and everything else you need to know. 

https://plrm.me/Awakening_Core_Mechanics 

Iron Twins Fortress

The Iron Twins Fortress is a new Dungeon that we’ll introduce as part of the Awakening feature - this is where you’ll get Soul Coins and some Soul Essence. And there are a few important things to note about this particular Dungeon. First of all, the Iron Twins Fortress will be available in different Affinities, which open on a set schedule (much like the Affinity Keeps), and clearing one Affinity does not automatically unlock the Stages for others. This is important because the Boss gets stronger if you bring along Champions of an Affinity that does not match their own.

Secondly, you will need to consider the Stats of your Champions and your overall Team composition even more than usual. Some of the Twins’ Skills target Champions based on a specific Stat, and you’ll want to keep that in mind. 

Check out the full guide that explains every single Skill the Iron Twins have in their arsenal and provides tips for dealing with them!

https://plrm.me/Awakening_Iron_Twins_Fortress 

i

New Skins: Scyl of the Drakes

Scyl of the Drakes is an eternal badass and one of the Community’s beloved Champions, so it’s only right she finally received fancy Skins of her own. Keep an eye out for her Heroic Skin: Lavaborn and Iconic Skin: Azure in the following weeks!

Champion Rebalance

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Sep 1, 2022, 12:1009/01/22
Sep 1, 2022, 12:3309/01/22
03/31/19

Ascension is too much rng... the champ rebalances are ok. you guys really think this is going to change the game. change your events up im tired of copy paste ass events. the new images are cool but make the events more feasible tournaments should be where you need big points. who is going to summon 5k worth of champs for an ore? The one thing I will say is thank you for UDK, he is the reason i still play your game. Other than that its the same thing, wait til the weekend to summon, if I want the champ. After faction wars and doom tower, this new thing is going to be a chore, I for one wont be bothering no matter the power creep. It took 13 minutes for you to finish in your video with good ass champs, how long do you really think its gunna take us? Remember how we said we want to spend less time in game, you just added hours with this. You guys do things without thinking. Look at the trader, who uses it? wasted feature and development. It might seem gimmicky but Awaken Chaos Era has more to do and they don't limit you on how many auto runs you can do per day. 

Sep 1, 2022, 12:4709/01/22
08/04/22

when is the release date though ??

Sep 1, 2022, 12:4809/01/22
03/19/20

This looks very thrilling I am excited to do new things mainly the awaking it may get me to the top of hard doom tower

Sep 1, 2022, 13:1109/01/22
09/05/19

The buffs suck, waste of time

Sep 1, 2022, 14:2109/01/22
10/15/21

We all know about the raid digest and all the things you guys are not telling anyone about this update.  If I can't continue to work on my own referrals, that may be the last straw, I might legitimately quit playing.  The people that have already started leveling their own referrals have already invested a lot of time and energy into doing their own referrals, nobody is bringing 6 new players to raid and they will lose existing players.  If they didn't want the referrals to be this way they should have thought about that before people that currently play the game started investing even more time into the game.  The no 3x or 4x speed thing is expected, they think time played is a good metric for their business model, but they are incredibly foolish for implementing that as a metric.  The instant upgrade for artifacts was a good change, the game dying off after it was released probably had more to do with everything else than it did specifically instant upgrade.  The clan swapping is also plariums fault for the way they set up personal rewards in cvc but yet it's still the players that have to absorb the negatives and make the adjustments.  Just really terrible work by plarium altogether.  Actively ruining the game update by update.

Sep 1, 2022, 15:0109/01/22
07/13/20

I like the new Update 😍 I can't understand all the hate. Some vault champs might suddenly become useful. And PVE content will become easier in the future as your champions receive additional skills. 

Only downside: If we have to attack another dungeon 6x every day, we need some QOL changes to save up the time needed (e.g. permanent super raids for all content).

Sep 1, 2022, 15:3209/01/22
04/11/20

Drake aura change will make this champion even more useless...

Sep 1, 2022, 19:3509/01/22
03/31/19
SEG_Striker

Drake aura change will make this champion even more useless...

they all seem useless honestly. cannoness come on that chick is fodder out the gate. What they should do is fix their drop rates and add a mercy counter. Every top tier game has this tracker and this jankety raid is so trash for making us have to tally on our own. That should be top priority and i don't know how the content creators haven't complained about it, oh right cause they have content creator money and don't care about shards and drops. Plus they have access to all the champs in sandbox. 

Sep 1, 2022, 22:5609/01/22
02/11/22

Bonjour et merci pour ce jeu , mais à quand une version française sur ce blog ? Sinon rien à redire si se n'est que j'ai loupé pas mal de champion mais bon très bon jeu et merci encore .🙂

Sep 2, 2022, 06:3809/02/22
04/18/19

What about passives around immunity. Can we freeze him, stun , sleep?

Sep 2, 2022, 09:5909/02/22
10/08/17

HYPE!!!