All Categories

Update 5.80 Highlights

Update 5.80 Highlights

Hello, everyone

Update 5.80 will be released soon, and we’re here to share some early snippets in the new Update Highlights. Though 5.80 will be relatively small in the grand scale of things, there are some really neat things you can expect to see: a significant Referral Program improvement (including new rewards!), a new Forge Pass Season, Champion Rebalance, new Skins for Madame Serris, and a batch of new Champions spearheaded by the one and only Ultimate Deathknight! 

Read on to find out more!

Referral Program Update

The Referral Program will see several changes in Update 5.80. First of all, players who have already referred three friends will get extra slots (this includes players who will refer 3 friends after the Update) if those friends reached Level 50, which means more awesome prizes! Secondly, we’re adjusting the rewards: you’ll receive fragments of a unique Epic Champion (instead of 200 Energy) for each friend in the first three slots reaching Level 10. Finally, you will receive enough Fragments to summon a unique Legendary Champion if all your referred friends from slots 4-6 have reached Level 40. And you'll get a Legendary Champion Skin when those friends reach Level 50.

Furthermore, we are adding new premium Referral Rewards, which you’ll get for your friends’ activity in Raid. You will get points whenever your referred friends level up past Level 50, and they’ll be able to share bonuses with their referee - if they so wish! - when they make a purchase in the game on top of that. These Rewards will include a unique Epic Champion Skin, a unique Avatar, and a bunch of other useful Items.

We’ll update our game guide to reflect these changes, so feel free to check it out after 5.80 goes live if you are curious about particular details.

Skins: Madame Serris

Everyone loves a beguiling witch, especially one as powerful as Madame Serris. Everyone also agrees that she looks stunning already, but who’s to say a sorceress of her caliber should settle for just one style? With the upcoming Bloodveil and Hellbirth Skins - of Iconic and a Heroic Rarities, respectively - she’ll have an outfit for any occasion. We’ll add these awesome Skins as a reward to a number of in-game activities!

Forge Pass Season 3

A new Forge Pass will go live and bring a brand-new Artifact set to the game. Your protection-focused Champions are going to love this one, because it combines the benefits of the beloved old Shield Set and Regeneration - meaning that it will not cease being useful even after the initial Shield buff is no longer active.

Bolster Set

4 Set: Protected 30% HP Ally Shield for 3 Turns. Heals wearer by 10% every turn

Champion Rebalance

i

i

i

New Champions

Justice for Deathknight is finally served! A Legend shall rise, more powerful than any other, and all shall tremble in awe at his skeletal glory - if you believe what DK himself says, at least. But don’t take out word for it, you can read Deathknight’s own thoughts on his Twitter. Make haste and join Raid’s newest influencer: https://twitter.com/OGDeathKnight/ 

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

On top of that, another special Legendary Champion will join the fight - Sniktraak, arguably the prickliest Skinwalker warrior in Raid. This mighty porcupine traces his lineage back to the finale of the #RaidCommunityChampionContest, the very same contest that  saw the birth of Kalvalax. While the Hedgehog Knight did not take the grand prize that day, he still remained one of the Top 3 entries, and the idea managed to capture the hearts of our Art Team.

i

Armed with that inspiration, they have created Sniktraak, and though he is considerably more vicious and darker to fit the overall theme of Raid: Shadow Legends, we hope you guys enjoy this great Champion.

Tobias Grau (deadeye_333) - the artist who came up with the original concept - will receive the very first Sniktraak as a token of our appreciation for giving a creative boost to our artists. Congratulations and keep that creativity flowing!

Views
Comments
Aug 2, 2022, 11:5108/02/22
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 2, 2022, 12:1408/02/22
02/24/19

Cool that we're still seeing champs pop up from the Community Contest, and that it didn't stop with just Kalvalax.

Looks like that Hedgehog might fit in well on some Hydra teams.

Aug 2, 2022, 12:4108/02/22
04/18/19

Good stuff. You have invested quite a lot of time in new things for the early players.

Question here. Do we have something planned for Hydra (champion fragments, other rewards, more keys...) if the rewards are bad and I do not care about the keys, I can play around with keys and check different teams and eventualy, jump into other Hydra level. 

The rewards for the scarcity of the resources and the time to play it, are nonesense. Give us fragments, shards or something.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 2, 2022, 12:5108/02/22
02/24/19
info

Good stuff. You have invested quite a lot of time in new things for the early players.

Question here. Do we have something planned for Hydra (champion fragments, other rewards, more keys...) if the rewards are bad and I do not care about the keys, I can play around with keys and check different teams and eventualy, jump into other Hydra level. 

The rewards for the scarcity of the resources and the time to play it, are nonesense. Give us fragments, shards or something.

There are more things planned for Hydra still, at least according to Plarium's hints ... :D

Aug 2, 2022, 13:0908/02/22
01/08/21

Please redo Wuji, she looks so awesome. Don't waste that art by making her so bad.

Aug 2, 2022, 13:2208/02/22
01/21/22

Well done! New epics are always welcome, because the majority of players will be able to get them. 

Balancing is very nice as well, keep it up! 

pls make it able that we can fight with our friends/clan-members (without rewards, just for fun and testing, showing of skins :D )

Aug 2, 2022, 14:2008/02/22
07/28/22

Great can't launch Plarium Play anymore!!!

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: PlariumPlay.exe

Application Version: 8.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 62e90a36

Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll

Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514

Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7c78c

Exception Code: e0434352

Exception Offset: 000000000000a49d

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 707b

Additional Information 2: 707bb5a95d349926821443eca542e994

Additional Information 3: 8000

Additional Information 4: 80009ae4508ce453b3931d8a80c476e7

Aug 2, 2022, 14:4408/02/22
04/18/19
harleQuinn

There are more things planned for Hydra still, at least according to Plarium's hints ... :D

that would be great. 

My Clan is End Game, some of us have Ramatu (as example) they have Mithrala and then stopped the hydra:

We do not need Stoneskin or protection. Our drivers are not Arena (anymore)

Aug 2, 2022, 18:1708/02/22
06/20/21

Finally Thesada will be worthy champion! 

Yelagrina looks very pretty, I hope to draw she. Some wierd reason my orc already: Warlord, Seer x 3, Shaman, Bloodfeather, Torturehelm ... no other Epic. This game is soo random.

Why we did not select much more avatar for chat? All clan member looks so same. If we can run quest for targetted hero as avatar. That will be great help for personalization.

Also will be nice, if skined champion used skined avatar too in arena for example.

Aug 2, 2022, 19:4308/02/22
09/19/19

when is deathknight coming out to play with us?

Aug 2, 2022, 20:3308/02/22
05/05/16

after update why i can't start my game?????

Aug 2, 2022, 21:1008/02/22
08/08/20

after update cant log on to game

Aug 3, 2022, 01:5708/03/22
01/19/22

Raid: Shadow Legends Today has a Update at both Games Client Plarium Play 8.0 and the Games Raid: Shadow Legends 5.80, both has huge issue now cant even launch the games, and after Games Client Plarium Play 8.0 Auto-Update, the Games Raid: Shadow Legends 16GB was deleted by the Games Client Plarium Play 8.0 Update.

tried to Reinstall the Whole Games Raid: Shadow Legends 5.80 16GB after Games Client Plarium Play 8.0 Auto-Update Delete it, it cannot be done, there's error.

after uninstall the Games Client Plarium Play 8.0 Auto-Update, and tried to reinstall it, the new installer PlariumPlaySetup.exe Digital Signatures ‎Tuesday, ‎2 ‎August, ‎2022 7:13:16 PM and RaidSetup.exe Digital Signatures ‎Tuesday, ‎2 ‎August, ‎2022 7:12:57 PM Advanced Options always pop up Fatal error Code: and couldnt select another install Drive other than C:\ , after fresh install the Games Client Plarium Play 8.0 , could select install Drive and Folder other than C:\ but couldnt do it due to C:\ has only around 7GB of Free Space while the selected D:\ Drive has Plenty of Free Space.

Aug 4, 2022, 07:2608/04/22
01/19/22

the new PlariumPlaySetup.exe with Digital Signature Date Wednesday, ‎3 ‎August, ‎2022 9:37:02 PM and RaidSetup.exe with Digital Signature Date ‎Wednesday, ‎3 ‎August, ‎2022 9:36:44 PM probably fix most if not all the current issue, but users still need to uninstall and reinstall both Plarium Play Client and Raid: Shadow Legends PC.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 17:1808/05/22
04/06/20

Hi

after update cant log on to game 

Sorry about that, we had a couple of trouble with the new PlariumPlay launcher. It should be fine now for everyone. However, if you use Win7 there might still be some issues if you didn't update it for a while

Why we did not select much more avatar for chat? All clan member looks so same. If we can run quest for targetted hero as avatar. That will be great help for personalization.

We are working on making clans more personalized, but likely it won't be an avatar.

Also will be nice, if skined champion used skined avatar too in arena for example. 

For the sake of understanding your opponent's team setup, we will not change champion avatars. However, we do have plans for the skin avatars (unrelated to the shop offers)

Yes, we do, but it is too early to tell. But you might be able to guess what it is in a couple of months.

when is deathknight coming out to play with us 

Right now, he is on Twitter, but soon you will see him in the game with new gear and a couple of surprises😁