All Categories

Update 5.70 Highlights

Update 5.70 Highlights

Greetings, Raiders!

As you well know, the Devs never stop working on new and exciting updates, and today we are ready to share the latest results of their labors. This time, we have a small QoL update to the Champion Vault - an additional storage space called the ‘Reserve Vault’, to be precise - that will both increase the number of Champions you can store and allow you to separate them with greater ease. Note that the Champion Vault itself will be renamed to Master Vault.

We also have a few balance changes: the Hex debuff has been adjusted and improved, and there are several Champions who had their Skills looked at. Finally, there are also awesome new Champions and a fabulous Skin for everyone’s favorite snarky mage - Kael. 

Let’s take a closer look!

Reserve Vault

Reserve Vault is a new place where you can store your Champions in addition to the Master (Champion) Vault, albeit you will only be able to send Champions without Artifacts or Accessories equipped there. There will be a maximum of 300 Slots that can be unlocked gradually for Silver or Gems, albeit the price will be lower when compared to the Master Vault. 

Because Champions in the Reserve Vault are not allowed any gear, you will be prompted to remove everything with a pop-up the moment you attempt to move a Champion there. Otherwise, you will be able to use them exactly in the same manner as you use Champions stored in the Master Vault.

Hex Rebalance

We’ve decided this particular debuff needs to be changed to become more useful, especially considering its general rarity among the Champions of Teleria. As of Update 5.70, Hex will work as follows: Champions under this debuff receive damage when their allies receive damage (10% for single-target attacks, or an additional 2% for AoE attacks), this is extra damage and it is not subtracted from the actual attack. Champions under Hex debuffs only take extra damage from direct attacks on their allies, not lasting effects such Poison, HP Burn, Bomb debuffs, Reflect Damage buffs, etc, but the damage from Hex ignores the Champion’s DEF. 

New Skin: Kael

Get ready to infiltrate the high society of Aravia with Kael and his lavish Scarlet Masquerade Skin! You’ll be able to get your hands on it later this summer – keep an eye out for in-game activities and Special Offers.

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Champion Rebalance

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Jul 5, 2022, 11:0007/05/22
Jul 5, 2022, 11:4307/05/22
01/21/22

Nice patch! Thanks for your effort!

In my opinion Konstantin is still to bad for a VOID legendary. Pls make him hit harder or at least put some debuffs or buffs on his abilitys. thx

I'd like to ask for a real-time-arena to fight live against other players - that would be fun und would make PvP in general more attractive. Furthermore I'd like to ask for a friends-systeme so that we can see each other even we are not in the same clan. I'd would be great if we could just fight for fun with our friends and clanmembers (without any reward) to show of our teams, skins and champions. 

I'd would be a pleasure to see dungeon teams from our friends, clanmembers and all players in a ranking like in doomtower. 

Thx for reading, have a nice day!

Jul 5, 2022, 13:0207/05/22
01/27/21

Nice looking new champs.  Vault space was really required (and should have been added as soon as vault guardians were added... not sure why there was such a delay).  Hex changes are a mixed bag.  It'll be good when you are 100% certain you'll one-shot waves and good vs bosses.  It'll be bad in PvP and higher levels of the doom tower.  Just like with guardian set or the masteries, hitting any champ while hex is out there will wake everyone up if they are slept.  If they have resurgent it might throw off any cc.  Kind of odd that their "fix" after a year and a half might have put the final nail in the coffin of the idea of hex in the arena.

Jul 5, 2022, 14:4807/05/22
05/24/19
Quintinar

Nice looking new champs.  Vault space was really required (and should have been added as soon as vault guardians were added... not sure why there was such a delay).  Hex changes are a mixed bag.  It'll be good when you are 100% certain you'll one-shot waves and good vs bosses.  It'll be bad in PvP and higher levels of the doom tower.  Just like with guardian set or the masteries, hitting any champ while hex is out there will wake everyone up if they are slept.  If they have resurgent it might throw off any cc.  Kind of odd that their "fix" after a year and a half might have put the final nail in the coffin of the idea of hex in the arena.

I think in the Arena, you are expecting to nuke your opponents or greatly damage them.  This Hex change is a massive positive change.

Jul 5, 2022, 18:2107/05/22
05/05/21

This is a real NERF for Cupidus. He loses his triple hit on Fire Knight. He loses effectiveness in the arena as a clean-up nuker - triple hit on single target or a double on one target and a single on a second target. Better for waves and Spider but will not be able to use him for Fire Knight.

Jul 5, 2022, 19:0907/05/22
12/01/19

Reserve vault is HILARIOUS. They can't even release a vault expansion without asking for more resources lol.. There could've just been a "fee" to unlock the vault, but noooo, Plarium gotta be Plarium and charge you to put champs in the vault. Which means that most ppl will use this vault for DUPES... as it will be costly to drop geared champs in there.. More whale catering, but whats new?

Long story short, more "give us money" systems.

"Every demon has its day..."

Jul 5, 2022, 21:1507/05/22
03/21/22

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what I think of this Reserve Vault; like I guess the question I have is what is the point of being able to use champions from it, if the now renamed "Master Vault" exists in the same capacity but allows you to keep your equipment on them?

I primarily use my "Master Vault" to hold duplicates for Faction Guardians, or champs that I am using for Faction Battles; so they will absolutely need to be in some kind of gear to do the latter. I appreciate the additional space, don't get me wrong; but wouldn't it have been easier to just give more slots per upgrade if we are going to be able to use the Reserve Vault to use Champions not in the active roster in the same capacity as the Master Vault, just sans the gear?

Jul 5, 2022, 22:0807/05/22
09/11/17

I understand wanting new champs and fresh experiences, but don't you think you're flooding the game too much too quickly?  What is that, eight new legendaries?  There are better improvements to the game to be made.  And those champs could have been spread out over a18 months.  It certainly makes Epics less and less relevant, and makes the "special" x10 events almost inconsequential with an exponential growth in the pool of champs to draw from.  I understand blue whales and krakens are happy to spend more to "collect them all", but it's getting out of control.  Getting harder to keep people in the clans any more.  They're getting more and more frustrated with money grabs, and the only choice is to increase recruiting efforts or join stronger clans that spend money and try to keep up with minimums.   Myself, i can only go so far, because almost all top clans require discord, and I can't use it due to work.  Most of the game I am running on auto while working, since Plarium refuses to give us x4 or even x3 in CB and PVE multibattles.  

Jul 6, 2022, 07:4407/06/22
01/17/22
Duke

I understand wanting new champs and fresh experiences, but don't you think you're flooding the game too much too quickly?  What is that, eight new legendaries?  There are better improvements to the game to be made.  And those champs could have been spread out over a18 months.  It certainly makes Epics less and less relevant, and makes the "special" x10 events almost inconsequential with an exponential growth in the pool of champs to draw from.  I understand blue whales and krakens are happy to spend more to "collect them all", but it's getting out of control.  Getting harder to keep people in the clans any more.  They're getting more and more frustrated with money grabs, and the only choice is to increase recruiting efforts or join stronger clans that spend money and try to keep up with minimums.   Myself, i can only go so far, because almost all top clans require discord, and I can't use it due to work.  Most of the game I am running on auto while working, since Plarium refuses to give us x4 or even x3 in CB and PVE multibattles.  

Second vault is a really welcome addition.  You'll see. Everyone has tons of trash champs that  will never be geared or used in any fashiion except as guardians.

@Duke. 100% agree.  Every new picture reduces chance to get something usefull from summons. EIGHT new ugly and useless champs. Their intended roles make no sense with current party size. There are simply no place for them in the party. Noone will use acc/resi champs in place of speed/turn meter, atk up/down, def up/down champs.

P.S. Shazar (and Gaius ) needs nerf, not buff. You REALLY need to remove their ability to detonate bombs same turn as they put them on.

Jul 6, 2022, 08:0807/06/22
Karthaingo

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what I think of this Reserve Vault; like I guess the question I have is what is the point of being able to use champions from it, if the now renamed "Master Vault" exists in the same capacity but allows you to keep your equipment on them?

I primarily use my "Master Vault" to hold duplicates for Faction Guardians, or champs that I am using for Faction Battles; so they will absolutely need to be in some kind of gear to do the latter. I appreciate the additional space, don't get me wrong; but wouldn't it have been easier to just give more slots per upgrade if we are going to be able to use the Reserve Vault to use Champions not in the active roster in the same capacity as the Master Vault, just sans the gear?

I think this created not for us, just for Plarium. For lesser database. Maybe they reach a limnit there. Other thing. They created faction Guards, but they didnt create places for them. Not a nice thing this, but they want gem or silver for places for them. LOL

Jul 7, 2022, 04:1307/07/22
05/29/19

so of all the champs you buff shazar??!!

what can I say..

White FlameCommunity Manager
Jul 7, 2022, 10:4907/07/22
04/06/20
Time2000

Nice patch! Thanks for your effort!

In my opinion Konstantin is still to bad for a VOID legendary. Pls make him hit harder or at least put some debuffs or buffs on his abilitys. thx

I'd like to ask for a real-time-arena to fight live against other players - that would be fun und would make PvP in general more attractive. Furthermore I'd like to ask for a friends-systeme so that we can see each other even we are not in the same clan. I'd would be great if we could just fight for fun with our friends and clanmembers (without any reward) to show of our teams, skins and champions. 

I'd would be a pleasure to see dungeon teams from our friends, clanmembers and all players in a ranking like in doomtower. 

Thx for reading, have a nice day!

Hello @Time2000! Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion regarding Konstantin's rebalance.  I'll pass it along to our devs. 

A real-time arena to fight live against other players would be fun, no doubt, and this is something that we'd love to add to Raid in the future. Probably, not in the next few releases (we had to change some plans because of the war), but generally speaking, it is an awesome idea and we support it. 

Friends-system and the ability to fight for fun with friends and clan members is another great idea that will be passed along to devs. 

Thank you for staying with us and playing Raid! 😻

Jul 7, 2022, 10:5907/07/22
04/06/20
Quintinar

@Quintinar 

Glad to hear that you found the upcoming changes good, and thank you for your remarks about Hex in the Arena  - I will forward them to devs.

Hope to hear more feedback from you after release! 

Jul 7, 2022, 11:0807/07/22
04/06/20
patrick.glanville

I think in the Arena, you are expecting to nuke your opponents or greatly damage them.  This Hex change is a massive positive change.

@patrick.glanville

Thank you for sharing your voice about the Hex rework! Hope to hear more feedback from you after you test everything after the release.  

Jul 7, 2022, 11:2107/07/22
04/06/20
Dekil

This is a real NERF for Cupidus. He loses his triple hit on Fire Knight. He loses effectiveness in the arena as a clean-up nuker - triple hit on single target or a double on one target and a single on a second target. Better for waves and Spider but will not be able to use him for Fire Knight.

@Dekil 

Thank you for expressing your concerns and sharing your voice. Probably, Cupidus won't be a star on the Fireknight, but his rebalance definitely doesn't look like a nerf. After the rework, he will have 3 AOE skills with 100% Hp Burn! 🔥

Cupidus will perform great on waves, on Spider, and on Hydra too. Moreover, if you have Venus, you'll be able to see the whole power of this couple. 

We’re optimistically hoping that you'll change your mind and thank you for expressing your opinion here 😉

Jul 7, 2022, 11:3007/07/22
04/06/20
kid.rockit

Reserve vault is HILARIOUS. They can't even release a vault expansion without asking for more resources lol.. There could've just been a "fee" to unlock the vault, but noooo, Plarium gotta be Plarium and charge you to put champs in the vault. Which means that most ppl will use this vault for DUPES... as it will be costly to drop geared champs in there.. More whale catering, but whats new?

Long story short, more "give us money" systems.

"Every demon has its day..."

kid.rockit 

Yes, the Slots can be unlocked gradually for Silver or Gems. I'll pass your suggestion to use a fee to unlock the new vault to devs. Thanks for suggesting this idea! 

Jul 7, 2022, 12:1607/07/22
04/06/20
panahsvas

so of all the champs you buff shazar??!!

what can I say..

panahsvas 

Just tell us what you think. I suppose you have a list of Champions which, in your opinion, need to be reviewed in the first place. Share your list here, please. I'll be able to pass it along to devs. 

Jul 7, 2022, 14:1207/07/22
01/27/21
White Flame

@Quintinar 

Glad to hear that you found the upcoming changes good, and thank you for your remarks about Hex in the Arena  - I will forward them to devs.

Hope to hear more feedback from you after release! 

Now that it is live I'll try to give some.  I have to say, a test server like they have in Diablo 3 would be a massive help for plarium.  The content creator server can remain how it is right before launch for guides but they are pretty bad at actual testing compared to some other games I've seen.

Jul 7, 2022, 14:1407/07/22
01/27/21
patrick.glanville

Sure you are supposed to greatly damage them but there are so many instances that I've had where you use a lydia A1 instead of her AOE (or some other champ) because you need to get to your nuker who might be single target (or in my case Hurndig who does massive single target damage followed up by an average AOE).  I think it is going to be a big net negative in the arena.