All Categories

Bash things in style with two Trunda Skins!

Bash things in style with two Trunda Skins!

As part of Raid's Summer Splash celebrations, we're running a multi-phase series of events where you can claim two amazing Skins for one of Teleria's favorite Dwarves. 

i

Want to get your hands on Trunda's Heroic Icedrake Skin? How about her Iconic Incinerus Skin? Keep reading.

PHASE 1

Take part in our Summer Splash events from Monday, June 27, until Wednesday, July 6 to collect the first 50 Fragments of Trunda's Heroic Icedrake Skin!

Here is the schedule:

EVENTS

• Summon Rush Event (July 1-5) - 20 Skin Fragments 
  • Dungeon Divers Event (July 3-6) - 15 Skin Fragments 

TOURNAMENTS

• Champion Training Tournament (July 2-5) - 15 Skin Fragments

At the end of Phase 1, on Wednesday, July 6, you'll also be able to get the remaining 50 Skin Fragments of Trunda's Icedrake Skin from a special offer in the Shop that will be available for 7 days. 

Trunda's Iconic Incinerus Skin will also be available exclusively from the Shop starting June 27 - but it will only be available for 7 days, so don't wait around.

PHASE 2

From Friday, July 22, until Wednesday, August 3, we'll be running a second set of special Events and Tournaments, where you will also be able to earn 50 Fragments of Trunda's Heroic Icedrake Skin.

When Phase 2 ends, you'll also be able to get the remaining 50 Icedrake Skin Fragments from the Shop.

And even if you don't manage to collect all the Skin Fragments, don't worry - we'll run similar events in the future to give everyone a second chance.

Give Trunda the Raid makeover she deserves. Happy Raiding!

Views
Comments
Jun 27, 2022, 14:3506/27/22
Jun 27, 2022, 14:4606/27/22
07/28/21

LOL wish I had Trunda

Jun 27, 2022, 15:3406/27/22
06/07/22

yea, awesome event, hope at the end of it we actually get a free Trunda to use

Jun 27, 2022, 15:4106/27/22
12/11/21

bro never goona happen

im telling you cuz raid is so conjuce

Jun 27, 2022, 16:0306/27/22
03/12/19

What a freakin joke. This and heroes path

Just another way to screw over the low spenders and f2p.  Surprising this game hasn't died yet but I feel like it is coming. 

Jun 27, 2022, 16:4206/27/22
04/19/22

@HamBurger. I agree 100. I learned years ago not to invest in games and to me its like cheating. People spend way to much and get sucked in and wont quit a game because of it leaving others that cant and wont spend in a screwed situation. So Ive just learned patience. I just play with what I have. I wont spend because of the greed. Makes me sick. Spending big in a game is like shooting a lion in a cage. 

Jun 27, 2022, 16:4306/27/22
09/23/20

McMyshak 

Jun 27, 2022, 16:4806/27/22
Jun 27, 2022, 17:01(edited)
11/27/20

Listen to your players Plarium I beg you, I know you guys have to make money and I see you're at least trying to some degree. But the gameplay itself does not feel rewarding. It feels punishing. Like "Okay you don't want to spend at least 200 dollars per event that's fine, lets make you grind and spend all your gems to fail anyway"

A lot of these events to when on a F2P account you'd have to save for months maybe even longer just to stand a chance to get to the featured rewards. That's not okay, not in the slightest. It requires you play in every field of he game which people just can't/aren't going to be able to do.

I play a solid like 90% of everything this game has to offer, I've even dumped money into this game I WANT to support it. But After 2 years playing I've put so much money into he game, and I feel like I've gotten nothing out of it.

I have probably 100s of fragments from different champions I'll probably NEVER get to use, Can't they just be a currency you can earn and spend to unlock shard champions or something? I put a lot of hard work into getting what I've got, and I sometimes I only come short by a little bit and it's honestly severely disappointing.

Even your most famous players talk about some of your best rewards like "Oh you'll have this in 2028" It's just too much.

Jun 27, 2022, 19:3706/27/22
Jun 27, 2022, 19:38(edited)
02/11/20
LEOxOwens

Listen to your players Plarium I beg you, I know you guys have to make money and I see you're at least trying to some degree. But the gameplay itself does not feel rewarding. It feels punishing. Like "Okay you don't want to spend at least 200 dollars per event that's fine, lets make you grind and spend all your gems to fail anyway"

A lot of these events to when on a F2P account you'd have to save for months maybe even longer just to stand a chance to get to the featured rewards. That's not okay, not in the slightest. It requires you play in every field of he game which people just can't/aren't going to be able to do.

I play a solid like 90% of everything this game has to offer, I've even dumped money into this game I WANT to support it. But After 2 years playing I've put so much money into he game, and I feel like I've gotten nothing out of it.

I have probably 100s of fragments from different champions I'll probably NEVER get to use, Can't they just be a currency you can earn and spend to unlock shard champions or something? I put a lot of hard work into getting what I've got, and I sometimes I only come short by a little bit and it's honestly severely disappointing.

Even your most famous players talk about some of your best rewards like "Oh you'll have this in 2028" It's just too much.

I agree with everything you say. So many times I've wanted to quit this game but I have spent 1000's in the last two+ years but I felt I was about to see the pay out with the last fusion "Helicath"...sadly no. I will be leaving this for something cheaper. This game will die because of Plariums greed.

Jun 27, 2022, 20:3106/27/22
08/25/20

i agree with all the other  members i also have been playing raid for more than two years and spent a lot of money
my main beef is everytime i have a gold shard i get an epic  then there is arena classic and tag team its a nightmare you grind to silver four only to be knocked out  all the other players talk about quitting raid but i cant this game has me hooked it has the best characters in all of gaming right know 

i have taught of quitting  i play approximately ten hours a day yes at least ten hours a day 

i would like to see more promo codes  and better rewards when competing the dungeon bosses

so i aint quitting yet but i beg plarium to listen to its massive followers 

Jun 27, 2022, 20:4006/27/22
04/25/22

never comment on games really but i like this one but feel like its impossible to compete let alone try anything like the hydrya if your just playing for fun wish it wasent but gotta call it how it is you either prepare to spend big and MAYBE get good rewards or just dont bother wish it wasent so

Jun 27, 2022, 21:0506/27/22
03/22/19

The problem with all these events and tournaments is this. Strong accounts who have like dozens of leggos all ranked and leveled up booked out, getting all winning all the competitions. They win, and get all the shards, and the featured champions and so on. Now then, stronger acc's getting even stronger whilst weaker ones get even weaker spending all their hardly earned resources to get basically NOTHING. There's too much difference between the two types, but still getting put together into the same tournament ranks. It should be decided by team power or All champs power. Dont put a 999 million power moneybag account into a group of ppl with like 600k power...

Jun 27, 2022, 22:4606/27/22
09/09/21

I dont know what a skin is or what it dose but I do see an unfair advantage. People who spend loads move up to hiets I can not reach. I do like the game 

Jun 28, 2022, 05:2006/28/22
05/14/22

I wish you could earn the skin f2p, everything is doable minus the shop req, 

OracleCommunity Manager
Jun 29, 2022, 12:3306/29/22
03/02/21

Hi, folks! For those of you who are unfamiliar with the concept of Skins - this is a visual change of a 3D model of a particular Champion. In Raid: Shadow Legends, acquiring a Skin does not affect the performance of a Champion it is applied to.

Now, the important thing to note is that to get valuable rewards and bonuses in Tournaments and Events; there is no need to win them. Winning them just grants you some extra bonuses.

Jun 29, 2022, 15:3406/29/22
Oracle

Hi, folks! For those of you who are unfamiliar with the concept of Skins - this is a visual change of a 3D model of a particular Champion. In Raid: Shadow Legends, acquiring a Skin does not affect the performance of a Champion it is applied to.

Now, the important thing to note is that to get valuable rewards and bonuses in Tournaments and Events; there is no need to win them. Winning them just grants you some extra bonuses.

Sry but a skin not a full AAA+ Game Title which is developed years ago, but you tried to sell it for a simple skin almost same price, when a character skin maybe in a full title game 0.001 of  percentage. 

And another thing which type event is, where you get just 50 skin fragments, but burning out many resources, but will get nothing if you dont pay it for other half fragments ??? This is not a nice thing again. 

Jun 30, 2022, 09:0606/30/22
12/24/20

PHASE 1

Take part in our Summer Splash events from Monday, June 27, until Wednesday, July 6 to collect the first 50 Fragments of Trunda's Heroic Icedrake Skin!

PHASE 2

From Friday, July 22, until Wednesday, August 3, we'll be running a second set of special Events and Tournaments, where you will also be able to earn 50 Fragments of Trunda's Heroic Icedrake Skin. 

And even if you don't manage to collect all the Skin Fragments, don't worry - we'll run similar events in the future to give everyone a second chance. 

I don't know what the fuss is about. As it stands there you can earn Trunda's Heroic Icedrake Skin f2p if you complete both phases an dlater on too

Jul 1, 2022, 18:5607/01/22
Jul 1, 2022, 19:01(edited)
05/30/22

.it would be nice if the game actually cared and gave us good shards more often to create and make better characters............. this is not only fans.....this is a game you shouldn't be trying take people's money away for gems that don't work ............ stop asking for money every couple seconds let us actually enjoy the game but all they're doing is asking for large sums of money........... The game should allow you to get better stuff without paying for it.

Jul 2, 2022, 11:4107/02/22
06/07/22
Eiskönig

PHASE 1

PHASE 2

I don't know what the fuss is about. As it stands there you can earn Trunda's Heroic Icedrake Skin f2p if you complete both phases an dlater on too

To just put it into perspective i've been playing nearly 9-10 hours daily this entire event, and i'm only at 630 points for the Trunda IceDrake skin fragments, 20 of them mind you, not 50. there are 2 days left in the event and i need 2950 points to get the fragments, there is no way i'm getting them, and i've put money into the game as well, this event is garbage and is just a huge money grab because of "oo shiny skin for a champion i don't even have" mentality everyone is falling for. If this was a true event for a game company that cared for its players instead of just seeing us as numbers and statistics, we'd get ALL the fragments on the first milestone of 100 points. this game is simply one huge grindfest that never pays off in the end unless you dump $500 a month into the game and its downright tragic because i do like the game, the champions all look good, the play loop is fine except for drop rates on nearly anything that isn't common garbage is atrocious.

Sadly if you want to be "competitive" in anything like Clan bosses, Classic/Tag Arena, Doom Tower, you MUST dump money into this game, and not a small amount because of the crap drop rates in the shards, and the mercy system is a joke in this game, Genshin Impact's mercy system is better than this hot garbage, if you're curious, after 90 wishes without a 5* in Genshin, you just get one, you don't need to KEEP DUMPING MORE MONEY to get slight increases to the chance per wish like in Raid.

Jul 15, 2022, 04:0307/15/22
02/01/20

Jan 9, 2023, 23:1701/09/23
09/09/21

This game freezes up 7 or 8 times a nite way too much