All Categories

Helicath Fusion

Helicath Fusion

The time has come for a classic Fusion event! From June 9 until June 26, a brand-new Legendary Demonspawn Champion - Helicath - will be available for Fusion at the Portal.

i

To get Helicath, you will need four Kinagashis. 

Each Kinagashi can be fused from four Lamiburs. In addition, Kinagashi will be available directly in a special Event.

Below is the full breakdown of Events and Tournaments where you can get the required Champions.

Kinagashi:

• Summon Rush (June 17-20)

Lamibur:

• Dungeon Divers Event I (June 9-12)
  • Dragon Tournament (June 9-12)
  • Artifact Enhancement Event I (June 12-15)
  • Champion Chase Tournament (June 10-13)
  • Dungeon Divers Event II (June 14-18)
  • Ice Golem Tournament (June 13-16)
  • Artifact Enhancement Event II (June 17-21)
  • Dungeon Divers Event III (June 21-24)
  • Fire Knight Tournament (June 17-20)
  • Classic Arena Takedown I (June 10-13)
  • Champion Training Tournament (June 19-23)
  • Summon Rush (June 17-20)
  • Spider Tournament (June 21-24)
  • Classic Arena Takedown II (June 16-19)
  • Champion Training Event (June 12-16)

Note: Events and Tournaments start and finish for everyone at the same in-game time. Make sure you plan accordingly: check the Events or Tournaments window to see exactly what time an event ends in your local timezone.

That's all! Good luck, and happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Jun 9, 2022, 14:5006/09/22
Jun 9, 2022, 17:4506/09/22
Jun 9, 2022, 17:48(edited)
05/05/19

The Dragon tournament it's missing.  Dunger diver event it's up.

i

Jun 9, 2022, 17:5306/09/22
09/14/21

THANK YOU For finally telling us what the first dungeon would be, now PLEASE get the tourney up! What in the world. This has been the worst patch I've seen so far from you.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jun 9, 2022, 17:5506/09/22
04/06/20
Raiderella

The Dragon tournament it's missing.  Dunger diver event it's up.

i

We are currently experiencing some issues with events and tournaments. If there will be any changes in the schedule, we will notify you as soon as possible. 

Sorry for the inconvenience

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jun 9, 2022, 17:5706/09/22
04/06/20
aaronsan

THANK YOU For finally telling us what the first dungeon would be, now PLEASE get the tourney up! What in the world. This has been the worst patch I've seen so far from you.

Sadly, due to current issues, we needed more time to verify that we would be able to start everything on time.

Sorry for the wait

Jun 9, 2022, 18:0806/09/22
01/27/21
GreenKnight

We are currently experiencing some issues with events and tournaments. If there will be any changes in the schedule, we will notify you as soon as possible. 

Sorry for the inconvenience

It isn't posted in the tournaments tab but is the dragon tournament going or not?  How is it so hard for this company to clearly communicate with us?  It shouldn't be difficult for them.  Are they tracking the events which are supposed to be on or do we wait until we see them appear in game?  If this is just a display issue then things should be tracking.  If they have deeper issues then we obviously need to wait.  I mean, this was their statement earlier: "For the time being, the game might incorrectly display ongoing, finished, and upcoming activities. After the configuration process is done, the game will start showing Tournaments and Events properly again." If it is just a display issue we can get to it but if it is more they should tell us to hold off until they manage to fix whatever they broke.  Also... if they aren't willing to hire QA folks they really should have a test server.  The content creators are great at a lot of things but they are not dedicated to testing out feature like in some other games and if Plarium refuses to pay to do it adequately in house they should at least outsource some of it to an open test server like they have in Diablo 3.

Jun 9, 2022, 18:0806/09/22
09/14/21
GreenKnight

Sadly, due to current issues, we needed more time to verify that we would be able to start everything on time.

Sorry for the wait

Sadly we have 6 hours left to burn our daily energy. If some of us proceed and use it up, and this gets fixed, we're screwed a bit on the tourney. If we wait, and it doesn't get fixed, we're out all that energy.

Plarium has created a situation where it's a gamble whether you get a leg up or not. In these cases they need to make an executive decision quickly and say "it's all moved back by one day, sorry there are no events today"...that seems to be what should have been done today.

Jun 9, 2022, 18:1606/09/22
09/14/21
Quintinar

It isn't posted in the tournaments tab but is the dragon tournament going or not?  How is it so hard for this company to clearly communicate with us?  It shouldn't be difficult for them.  Are they tracking the events which are supposed to be on or do we wait until we see them appear in game?  If this is just a display issue then things should be tracking.  If they have deeper issues then we obviously need to wait.  I mean, this was their statement earlier: "For the time being, the game might incorrectly display ongoing, finished, and upcoming activities. After the configuration process is done, the game will start showing Tournaments and Events properly again." If it is just a display issue we can get to it but if it is more they should tell us to hold off until they manage to fix whatever they broke.  Also... if they aren't willing to hire QA folks they really should have a test server.  The content creators are great at a lot of things but they are not dedicated to testing out feature like in some other games and if Plarium refuses to pay to do it adequately in house they should at least outsource some of it to an open test server like they have in Diablo 3.

I have another wild and crazy idea. Don't make massive changes to the game at the same time as a new, really important fusion or fragment event! Maybe, do that at the end of the event?

Jun 9, 2022, 18:1806/09/22
Jun 9, 2022, 18:19(edited)
05/14/21

I think if you just expand all events/tournaments by a day people should be able to navigate and prioritize.  If you just expand the current tournament then we run into resource issues for the next events.  I know you don't want to push them all sa you want the summon rush next weekend, so just allow one more day per event to complete.

Jun 9, 2022, 18:3006/09/22
Jun 9, 2022, 18:33(edited)
10/21/19

To beat, or not to beat, that is the question…  Dragon i mean

Jun 9, 2022, 19:0106/09/22
Jun 9, 2022, 19:02(edited)
03/30/22

Can you all stop crying kids ? Damn never happy. 

Be patient and sit down.

Jun 9, 2022, 19:1106/09/22
05/05/19
DevilFish

Be patient and sit down.

Yup, you are right.

I inform them that the dragon it's missing. I'm not gonna cry like them. No need for behavior like this, I'm not even going to read these long sentences from them. 

Jun 9, 2022, 19:1606/09/22
Jun 9, 2022, 19:18(edited)
02/09/21
DevilFish

Be patient and sit down.

I dont think its about crying tough? Not everyone does run those dungeon events on 24 with <3min per turnaround. So their 'worry' about not getting a champion that might help them out that greatly by plarium messing up the time tables is understandable. So no need for you to show around your check book. ;-D

edit:

also, green is open, so they still can farm some potions if they run low on that end...

Jun 9, 2022, 19:1906/09/22
09/14/21
DevilFish

Be patient and sit down.

I love suckups like you who try to change the subject from clear, epic mistakes. Keep it going, maybe you can be a mod one day!

Jun 9, 2022, 19:2106/09/22
09/14/21
drake

I dont think its about crying tough? Not everyone does run those dungeon events on 24 with <3min per turnaround. So their 'worry' about not getting a champion that might help them out that greatly by plarium messing up the time tables is understandable. So no need for you to show around your check book. ;-D

edit:

also, green is open, so they still can farm some potions if they run low on that end...

100% Also, sitting around all day wondering if we should play, or wait. Maybe some of us have something going on this evening and really needed to play now (like me). 

Also, you know you're making a rational point when you say "never happy" about people you've never seen a post from before today.

Jun 9, 2022, 19:4506/09/22
11/16/21

New here, but it is tough just logging into the game.......

Jun 9, 2022, 19:4706/09/22
05/03/20

I hope Plarium will be fair about Dungeon.  They can extend the dealines 24 hours.  Or give everyone the dungeon rewards on the side bar.  Lets be patient and give them time.  

Jun 9, 2022, 19:4806/09/22
03/31/20

Right so - issue already with the dragon tournament aside which is a great start - I only see 15 events. And looking at that image - champion chase starting tomorrow has apparently 2 of the rare we need and because this si a tournament, I have to ask a very important question - did you put 2 of them in there as rewards on the right side that should be earnable, within reason - or did you just screw 99/100 players give or take that they have to either win/place in the tournament - or hope to have enough shards to get the epic that for the last year, year and a half - you guys have put at a pretty insane milestone.

Cause honestly - I liked fusions when I first joined, and got Sepulcher because I started near the end of January - and was just short on the ability to get Rotos. But I got the next one Cillian. And one of the last I think I got that wasn't a shard pull was Kantra - and that was a struggle. The last year and a half basically - I've mostly skipped them cause they have been way too time and resource intensive - and I don't have the RNG to get tons of sacreds and voids from UNM on my main let alone nimghtmare on my alt. That farming like level 5-10 dungeons I nearly get what I need for Rotos - while now farming 20 with decent teams though not always the fastest - I'm cutting it close on time even if RSL helper isn't down due to a parch because I've had to resort to that cause doing it manually is beyond insane.

Which speaking for myself - stuff like this potentially with the shard events - makes me less inclined to buy shards, especially at the hilariously high prices you people charge for them. In fact it makes me less inclined to spend period. And if this is because your putting too much money in to making the champions - I would rather see you just cycle old fusions - which would give players that are newer a chance to get them or missed them the first time, or just use existing champions that you've 'made your money on' so to speak, where you can make it a little less insnae again to get them, than new fusions with new champs other than maybe some rares or an epic or two. Or some other way to cut cost like just reskinnign a champion with new skills as the fusion.

I don't mind missing fusions cause I didn't have the time, or didn't put enough time in. Or cause I pass cause I have something that does it better. Or I don't plan out certain things right. But it irks me to no end to put it mildly to miss fusions basically because RNG even on a 2x won't give me even just a handful of epics to cross the line, or hasn't given enough void/sacred shards from Clan Boss or the like cause I can't pay 15-25 dollars per shard. 

Jun 9, 2022, 20:0406/09/22
05/22/20

What is the chance of getting Lamibur from mystery? 

Jun 9, 2022, 20:0506/09/22
02/09/21

looks like dragon is about to start, try restarting the game if you dont see it by now. :)

Jun 9, 2022, 20:1006/09/22
Jun 9, 2022, 20:29(edited)
07/29/21
aaronsan

100% Also, sitting around all day wondering if we should play, or wait. Maybe some of us have something going on this evening and really needed to play now (like me). 

Also, you know you're making a rational point when you say "never happy" about people you've never seen a post from before today.

You've been playing for a long time and you should know that it takes a lot more runs in the dungeon than in the dragon tournament to get a rare champion. In any case, you will close the dragon tournament by completing a dungeon trip, it does not matter if the dragon tournament starts today or tomorrow. Start today to calmly close the campaign to the dungeons. 

UPD

Merging cannot be done without shards. If you have shards you don't have to do all the tournaments, but I'm sure you have prepared and you have a lot of shards, rubies and energy in the mail, so the fusion will not be a problem for you.  Today we were given 750 energy, spend it tomorrow if you want. In the meantime, you can farm white and green paint if you have nothing to do. Although you probably also have a lot of it.

Make a problem when there is none.