All Categories

Patch Notes (12.05.22) Update 5.50

Patch Notes (12.05.22) Update 5.50

This update brings a couple of new features, some Champion balance changes, and bug fixes. Here’s everything:

Battle Turn Counter

We’ve added a Turn Counter for every Battle, so you can track how many turns you’ve taken, and how many you have left - with the current limit set to 1,500 turns. The Turn Counter tracks both your team’s and the enemy team’s turns.

In most Battles, the Turn Counter, along with a notification, will be shown after you reach 1,000 Turns. However, in Doom Tower Battles, you’ll see the Turn Counter from the start. In Demon Lord and Hydra Battles, not much has changed - you’ll see the Bosses’ Turn Counters from the start, then your team’s Turn Counter as a separate line after 1,000 turns.

In every Battle - except for Demon Lord Battles, Hydra Battles, and when using Multi-Battle mode - the game will be paused after reaching 1,450 turns. You’ll be able to choose whether to continue the Battle, or to end it early. You’ll automatically lose any battles that end due to reaching the 1,500-turn limit.

Forge improvements

• We've added a button to craft a batch of 10 Artifacts in one go. You can also use Charms while crafting a batch of 10 Artifacts. You’ll still craft all 10 Artifacts even if you don’t have enough Charms to be used for every one of them. The Charms you do have will be used for as many of those 10 Artifacts as possible, depending on the number of Charms you have.
  • We’ve also added the ability to skip the crafting animations by tapping on the screen after hitting either "Craft" or "Craft x10". 
  • The "Go" button for Forge-related Advanced Quests will now jump to the relevant Sets.
  • The game will remember your chosen Artifact Ranks when you switch between different Artifact Sets (or lower it to the highest possible Rank if the original Rank is not available when jumping between different Sets).
  • Adjusted Forge Material drop balance on Faction Crypt Stages 20-21.

Tag Team Arena update

We’ve expanded the Tiers and increased the player limit along with the number of Promotion/Demotion places. It will now be easier to rise through the Tiers and reach the higher echelons of Tag Arena play.

Here’s the new Tier breakdown:

BRONZE

• Bronze I: Promotion Places increased to 30,000 (from 18,000)
  • Bronze II: Player Limit increased to 100,000 (from 60,000); Promotion Places increased to 21,000 (from 13,500)
  • Bronze III: Player Limit increased to 70,000 (from 45,000); Promotion Places increased to 15,000 (from 9,500)
  • Bronze IV: Player Limit increased to 50,000 (from 30,000); Promotion Places increased to 9,000 (from 4,500)

SILVER

• Silver I: Player Limit increased to 30,000 (from 15,000); Promotion Places increased to 7,500 (from 3,750)
  • Silver II: Player Limit increased to 25,000 (from 12,500); Promotion Places increased to 6,000 (from 3,000)
  • Silver III: Player Limit increased to 20,000 (from 10,000); Promotion Places increased to 4,500 (from 2,250)
  • Silver IV: Player Limit increased to 15,000 (from 7,500); Promotion Places increased to 2,100 (from 940)

GOLD

• Gold I: Player Limit increased to 7,000 (from 3,125); Promotion Places increased to 1,350 (from 750)
  • Gold II: Player Limit increased to 4,500 (from 2.500); Promotion Places increased to 900 (from 565)
  • Gold III: Player Limit increased to 3,000 (from 1,875); Promotion Places increased to 750 (from 375)
  • Gold IV: Player Limit increased to 2,500 (from 1,250); Demotion Places increased to 750 (from 375)

Champion rebalance:

Necrohunter

[Skill 2 - Gravestorm]

- Skill changed. New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Attacks all enemies 1 time if this attack is critical.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of attacking all enemies with an extra hit.

[Skill 3 - Tomb Stalker]

- Cooldown decreased from 4 to 3 turns.

- Aura Skill added: increases Ally C. RATE in all Battles by 19%.

Kallia

[Skill 1 - Superheated Hammer]

- Damage multiplier increased.

[Skill 2 - Curse of Nullity]

- Effect changed: The chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff has been increased from 50% to 75%.

[Skill 3 - Flame Tempest]

- Effect changed: The chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff has been increased from 60% to 100%.

Frostbringer

[Skill 1 - Cones of Cold]

- Effect changed: The chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff has been increased from 15% to 30%.

[Skill 2 - Snow Flurry]

- Skill changed. New version : Attacks 3 times at random. Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

Old version: Attacks 3 times at random. Places a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns if the target has a [Heal Reduction] debuff.

Woad-Painted

- Base stats changed: Base SPD increased to 97 (was 92).

[Skill 1 - Crossup]

- Damage multiplier changed: The damage is now based only on HP (was on ATK and HP).

[Skill 2 - Undying Fury]

- Skill changed. New version: Removes all debuffs from this Champion and 1 random debuff from all allies, then heals this Champion by 100% of their MAX HP and heals all allies equal to 50% of the surplus heal. Afterwards, places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on all allies for 2 turns, then grants this Champion an Extra Turn.

Old version: Removes all debuffs from this Champion, then fully heals this Champion. Places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

[Skill 3 - Overpower]

- Damage multiplier changed: Now damage is just based on this Champion's HP (was both ATK and HP).

- Cooldown decreased from 4 to 3 turns.

Champion and battle fixes

• Karato Foxhunter’s Stoicism passive skill no longer deals damage to Bommal’s Dreadbombs.
  • The Total Stats window is now displayed after a long tap on the Champions in your team in the team selection window.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the enemy team’s Team Power indicator to disappear from the screen after a long tap.
  • Fixed a double animation bug that affected Bommal’s Dreadbomb explosions.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some debuffs placed by Krisk the Ageless not to be displayed.
  • Fixed a sound issue that occurred when restarting a battle in Faction Wars.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after Madame Serris placed a [Shield] buff while under a [Petrification] debuff.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Battles to stop after one Battle when using Multi-Battle mode while Super Raids were enabled.

Other fixes

• Red dot indicators for new Champions in the Index will not be displayed if you have already opened the interface for their Faction.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Champions with fully upgraded skills to be displayed in the “Upgrade Skills” tab in the Tavern when the “Show upgradable only” filter was selected.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the “Connect your account to Facebook” achievement to remain incomplete after connecting to Facebook.
  • The “Claim all Playtime Rewards” Forge Pass Daily Challenge will only be completed after you claim all the Playtime Rewards.
Views
Comments
May 12, 2022, 11:2405/12/22
May 12, 2022, 12:4505/12/22
09/19/19

thank you for the change's and all the hard work.

May 12, 2022, 14:4205/12/22
04/05/21

Agreed Promal45, Thank you so much. We really appreciate it.  Hopefully the bug for forzen load screens in areana not be negative, soon.

May 12, 2022, 14:5705/12/22
05/05/16

SUPER :)

May 12, 2022, 15:3605/12/22
12/05/18

все сделано супер

May 12, 2022, 15:4805/12/22
05/29/19

nice patch, keep it up.

we need more og champ buffing!

May 12, 2022, 16:0505/12/22
08/27/19

раньше в игре было 300 героев... сейчас около 700 наверное... не пора ли расширить склад? или лучше тянуть рубины с игроков, да побольше?!

May 12, 2022, 16:0805/12/22
04/20/19

Thanks for the updates. Here are a few things that we need that should be top priority:

1. Sort champions by name so we can see all of the same champion together. There's no way to know if you have duplicates except in Guardian Ring. But even there if you have a +4 champion it does not show up.

2. Find champion by name. It takes way too long to scroll through the list to find and pick out the champion you need.

3. Show tags everywhere! For example, Faction Guardian tags don't appear when looking at champions in the "Champions" view, but they do appear in the "Tavern" view.

4. Reverse sort order in the "Champion" view just like in the "Tavern" view. Better yet, write the code once for one great interface for selecting champions, and use it in all of the places where one needs to select champions.

5. We need more space for champions. You keep increasing the number of new champions, and keep giving us content requiring more specialized unique builds, but don't give us the space to keep more dupes with unique builds.  We should have at least enough space for 1 of each legendary, 1 of each epic, faction guardians, and working space for food, summoning, and extra dupes for teams beyond faction guardians. Legendaries + epics + faction guardians comes to 800. We only have 800 slots today.  So there is no working space, and no room for extra dupes for special teams. The total champion space should probably be a formula like # of unique legendaries + # of unique epics +  faction guardian dupes + 200. That formula says we need space for 1,000 champions.

Thank you.

May 12, 2022, 16:1405/12/22
01/21/22

Thanks for the great update!

Update wish: Can we fight friends for fun in arena? Just to test something out and beeing competetiv to each other :D

thanks!

May 12, 2022, 18:5005/12/22
01/27/21
  • Turn counter - huge quality of life improvement, thanks!  
  • Forge improvements - great start!  The animations are pretty bad.  In general we'd like the option of being able to opt-out of animations that a lot of us have literally seen thousands of times.  Still, great start and I'll make immediate use of it.
  • Tag team - horrendously disappointing.  You do realize how many players you have in the game and how few are in the upper tiers, right?  You do realize those in the upper tiers have a year or 2 of playing time on those trying to work through the progress missions, right?   If you have progress missions tied to OTHER accounts progress, that is a massive fail.  10k per tier would have been far better since people are either in bronze 1 or they are trying to actually advance so the big bottleneck is throughout silver.  I think you should equalize all the tiers.  Or just flat add 10k as a start.  Or create a bell-curve.  Almost anything would be better than this small change.  Once again, this is like a 10 lane highway where traffic has doubled (traffic being accounts approaching the endgame, I'm ignoring bronze 1) and you decided to add 1 lane.  It isn't enough.
  • Champion rebalance - glad you continue to do it and I'm glad you are doing some more epics.  I'm not a fan of these particular changes and wish you would do more champs per patch but this is continued progress in the right direction.
  • Total stats - Thanks for adding this back, it was a bad shock to all of us when you removed it.  One thing I noticed is you only see the total stats of a character if you put them on the team.  You cannot see it from your list of characters below.  Since we are sometimes trying to decide between 2 copies or check if we have gear on a character type (decrease defense), it would be nice not to have to add them to the team to check.
  • Super raid battles stopping - Thanks!  I'm glad they worked it out.  It was definitely a big aggravation.
  • Red dot indicators - If this is finally fixed then it is my favorite change of all!  The red dots in this game are a mess.

Overall some really great changes.  Some of the changes were a bit hidden when they were the ones that I am most excited about.  Turn counter, total stats, and the red dot indicator are the biggest for my personal quality of life followed by the forge improvements and the super raids fix.  Your tag team fix when you had so long is just beyond disappointing.

May 12, 2022, 19:0505/12/22
01/27/21

In terms of the total stats issue, I just posted on reddit about it but you can only see the total stats if you place the character on the team.  Just as a quick visual:

i

So here is the fix with what you see from above:

i

Vs below:

i

May 12, 2022, 21:2905/12/22
05/15/21

Good update ... thx.

Please do something to increase the percentages in 10X Events and the regular pulls on Sacred Shards. For instance I am presently in Mercy Sacred Pulled 23 Sacreds with Zero Legiondaries.

May 13, 2022, 16:5305/13/22
05/27/20

I Love this game. But it be better if you can make the fighing teams more equal.

May 18, 2022, 14:2405/18/22
09/19/19
Time2000

Thanks for the great update!

Update wish: Can we fight friends for fun in arena? Just to test something out and beeing competetiv to each other :D

thanks!

no!  that would be boosting players (friends) 

May 28, 2022, 17:3105/28/22
05/28/22

Super super

Jun 15, 2022, 16:4106/15/22
06/13/22

mnmn

Jun 22, 2022, 11:3706/22/22
06/22/22

Code  admin  ??

Jul 5, 2022, 11:2507/05/22
01/21/22
PRIMAL45

no!  that would be boosting players (friends) 

I mean without any rewards, just for fun.