All Categories

Raid Digest (06.05.2022)

Raid Digest (06.05.2022)

Greetings, Raiders! You've probably already seen the 5.50 Highlights published a bit earlier today so you know the essentials about the upcoming update. In today's Raid Digest, we would like to cover some aspects of the game that might have gone unnoticed recently or need some clarification. And also, there's a word or two on Hydra's future. Without further ado, let's get started.

Raf-Matab and the Current Guaranteed Champion Event

Some of you may have noticed that Raf-Matab was initially mentioned as a unique Champion that you can't summon from Shards, and so the Guaranteed Champion event seemed to be the only way to get the champ. However, that restriction has been lifted along with the activation of the event itself and now this Champion can be obtained by pulling Shards.

Technical Bugs and their Fixes

Some Plarium Play users may have experienced an odd bug - sometimes if you played Raid or other games via Plarium Play, then set your PC to sleep or hibernate mode and then turned it on again, the game refused to launch until you restart either Plarium Play from tray or reset your PC. We've fixed the bug, so applying the "Sleep" debuff on your computer will no longer cause you such trouble.

On a separate note, we keep working on another common bug that manifests itself in freezes of the loading screen before a battle. However, introducing a reliable solution takes some time. Thank you for your patience.

Not only Does Hydra Get Stronger but also… Weaker

Previously, we mentioned that Hydra would get an additional Head and a higher Difficulty level. But before that, we will make Hydra a bit more forgiving overall, so it becomes easier to find a place on the difficulty curve that fits your game style. On top of that, we prepare minor tweaks to make some Heads more vulnerable to specific tactical approaches. More details will follow in due course. 

Please, keep in mind that the aforementioned changes will not appear in the game in the current Hydra rotation but somewhat later down the road.

CvC Tournament and Personal Rewards

The upcoming Clan vs. Clan Tournament is going to be without Personal rewards.

That's all for now, folks. Have a great weekend!

Views
Comments
May 6, 2022, 14:3105/06/22
May 6, 2022, 17:4005/06/22
01/27/21

For a note on the freeze on the loading screen - we've been sending you bug reports about this for over 6 months.  You actually updated the game about 3 months ago so we could no longer send you the auto-generated reports when it crashed in 3v3.  The only possible reason you would have done that was if you are inundated with reports.  I get that fixes take time and you've had time.  Lot's of it.  You could also work with those who respond to bugs, to those who respond to reviews (google/apple), and to those who respond on discord about this being a known issue.  You pretty much always have to tell them twice it is a known issue before they chime in with the response they should have started with.

May 7, 2022, 04:4405/07/22
03/19/21

Thanks for fixing the bug!  Mine had nothing to do with sleep but if I simply exited the game, I could not go back in without going to task manager and ending all Plarium Play processes.  Saw that on Reddit a lot. This fix took care of that though so now can go in and out freely.  Nice.

Great to see the Hydra tweaks coming!  So much anticipation and so much frustration which is a shame as I'm sure Plarium also had the same anticipation and frustration.  Any adjustments to lessen the high rng of the game mode where it feels like strategy and skill are secondary to randomness will be an improvement.

Jun 8, 2022, 13:2406/08/22
Jun 20, 2022, 12:18(edited)
06/08/22

Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us. I was searching for it online for so long and I am glad I found your post. I also found https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/bid4papers/ website link on google search through which I can take help to hire an essay writer.