All Categories

Opardin Clanfather Fragment Event

Opardin Clanfather Fragment Event

We're running a new series of Events and Tournaments where you can earn Fragments of a mighty new Legendary Champion from the Barbarian Faction - Opardin Clanfather!

An expert healer and protector, Opardin can heal, cleanse, and boost his entire team's Turn Meters - while his impressive amount of HP helps him stay standing in face of the deadliest opposition.

Opardin Clanfather

Rarity: Legendary

Type: HP

Affinity: Magic

Faction: Barbarians

To get Opardin, participate in Events and Tournaments and collect Fragments from the following places:

i

*please, keep in mind that the table above contains simplified titles for Events and Tournaments

EVENTS

- Summon Rush Event (January 28-31) - 20 Fragments

- Champion Training Event (January 17-21) - 10 Fragments

- Dungeon Divers Event I (January 19-22) - 5 Fragments

- Dungeon Divers Event II (January 24-27) - 5 Fragments

- Dungeon Divers Event III (January 29 - February 2) - 5 Fragments

- Artifact Enhancement Event I (January 18-21) - 5 Fragments

- Artifact Enhancement Event II (January 25-28) - 5 Fragments

- Artifact Enhancement Event III (January 30 - February 2) - 5 Fragments

TOURNAMENTS

- Champion Chase Tournament (January 21-24) - 20 Fragments

- Champion Training Tournament (January 24-28) - 5 Fragments

- Dragon Tournament (January 20-23) - 5 Fragments

- Ice Golem Tournament (January 27-30) - 5 Fragments

- Fire Knight Tournament (January 24-27) - 5 Fragments

- Spider Tournament (January 17-20) - 5 Fragments

- Classic Arena Takedown I (January 21-24) - 5 Fragments

- Classic Arena Takedown II (January 29 - February 1) - 5 Fragments

Each Tournament will also award an extra 5 Fragments to players who place 1st and 2nd on the Leaderboard.

Each person can get up to 155 Champion Fragments in total if they can top the Leaderboards - so you can choose which Events and Tournaments to take part in.

Note: Events and Tournaments start and finish for everyone at the same in-game time. Make sure you plan accordingly: check the Events or Tournaments window to see exactly what time an event ends in your local timezone.

Happy summmoning! 

Views
Comments
Jan 17, 2022, 12:3101/17/22
Jan 27, 2022, 09:4901/27/22
10/20/20

Really great idea to publish an event calendar with an easily accessible link in-game, thanks a lot!  I've referred to this link/calendar several times throughout the fusion and proving very useful.

Jan 28, 2022, 11:2701/28/22
03/16/20

@Oracle  ( well, at @Plarium really)

What a fit-up this is! I've hit all the shard rewards so far but now I can only hit 100 shards if I do the summon rush ... and I can't hit any shard rewards in that because I burned everything in the champion chase, like I imagine every other free-to-play player had to do. Stacking the shards into the summon and champ chase is just such a transparent money machine, pathetic really. well I won't play your pressure game, and I think that probably there's a law against loading the dice like this. I wasted 2 sacred shards on the champ chase to get those  shards, seeing as I'm not going to be able to get Opardin from this would you like to reimburse me of those sacreds?

Jan 30, 2022, 21:3301/30/22
06/13/21

January 30, 2022 

*** Suggestions, Feedback and Thank you to Plarium Global:

Regarding Game: Raid Shadow Legends
From Player ID# um92815246
Gamer Name: Jon Justice 

Attention: Plarium Global Ltd / Avi Shalel  
c/o: Plarium Management, Devs and Creators  

Hello RSL Plarium Management, Devs and Creators!

After nearly 10 months of playing, and experiencing many in game issues, it is good to see improvements in the game.  

My niece and nephew, who I recommended to play RSL during this terrible
pandemic, signed up and also been playing the game. We all shared our issues
and frustrations with the game, but we recently noticed many improvements,
which is very nice to see, considering we spend money in the game.  

And earlier today, they both made positive and fair mentions in Google
Play reviews, and updated their reviews and rating, giving Raid Shadow Legends
4 stars each. Although no one should expect perfection from any game, I agree
with their positive mentions in their review postings, and we all appreciate
seeing RSL Plarium improving its game for all players. That is always a
good thing! 

Suggestions To Improve RSL and Feedback On Existing
Game Issues:

However, the biggest and worst issue in the game is still the Gear Leveling Systemin in Raid Shadow Legends. It is simply terrible! It cost over 1 million to
2 million silver to level up 1 piece of 4 to 6 star gear to max level, and that
is not good at all, especially for any player that simply wants to make some
decent progress in the game. RSL Plarium needs to fix and correct this broken gear
leveling system in their game programming and algorithms, and make it less
costly and easier for players to level their gear, especially when we all know
it takes many months, and years for free to play, to make progress in this game, no matter how much money you spend.  

As my niece and nephew suggested, RSL Plarium should offer a monthly
subscription that eliminates the need for energy, and offer 250 to 500
multi-battles to players who truly want to progress in the game, and include
extra XP in some or all battles. Offer three (3) different packages with
different benefits, and be reasonable on your pricing. If RSL Plarium did this,
you would see a lot of happy existing players, and you would surely have new
players jumping on board as well. Not to mention, if Plarium offered this type
of monthly subscription you would be converting Free Players into monthly subscribers. 

Heck, we would be among the first to join this type of RSL subscription, as would
many RSL players, even though we pay for some in game items, and spent a good
amount of money since we started playing, well over $600 to date combined, however, we have decided to spend much less, if at all, moving forward as your pricing is way too high and not reasonable for what your company currently offers in this game. We hope that improves for RSL soon!  

But to be clear to all Players, and in all due fairness to Plarium - Raid
Shadow Legends is truly a FREE to Play game, and no one is obligated to buy
anything, despite the fact that progress can be frustrating at times. No game out
there is meant to be played and finished in one day, or months. Games are meant to be enjoyed!

With that being said, all players should realize you will NOT make
progress in one day, one month or months, regardless of the money you spend.

My Advise & Tips to all Players from our own experience playing RSL for nearly 10 months – new and old: 

Enjoy the game! The Game Graphics are awesome, it’s fun to play, and at times
very frustrating, but it’s also very generous, and truly FREE to play! As
I said before, no player is obligated to buy anything in Raid Shadow Legends,
so don’t complain about the annoying Popups, although Plarium can make it less annoying for all players! 

Plarium and its Game Devs also need to make money for their work and make a living. And, RSL’s gifts and rewards system for playing makes it easy for anyone to make progress, and enjoy the game experience, even though it may be frustrating at times. This applies to all RSL Players free and paid.  

My Tips to all new players: Save up Energy! 

Save your game energy over time until you have at least 10K to 15K energy, join a guild, or create your own, and do your daily quests, which are quick and easy to do. This will help you make steady progress in your game. I also recommend to all new players to start with Champion Kael. He is by far the best Champion to start with in RSL.  

Back to RSL Plarium Game Suggestions and Feedback:  

While some in-game items are nice to have in RSL, Plarium should lower the prices for all in game items across the board for all players. They are way too overpriced and don’t really help players overall, other than perhaps some temporary progress. 

Also, when your game company (RSL) offers to sell 6 star gear artifacts
packages, instead of adding a ridiculously low amount of silver, add close
to the amount of silver it would actually cost to level up all 6 pieces of gear
to max level to make it worth buying but at a lower price, otherwise it is not worth the cost of $49 - which again, is very overpriced and not a good offer at all. 

For example:
Your 6 Star Speed Set Artifacts Legendary Package which has 6 pieces of gear, should include at least 15 to 20 Million Silver, not a ridiculously low 4 Million
silver. You don’t even need to add the extra energy. And offer it for a fair
and reasonable price of max $39 for legendary to $29 for Rare artifacts - not $49 – which is way too overpriced and ridiculous! Especially for the current offer that has such little silver to level up the gear. 

If you (RSL Plarium) did this as suggested, and lowered your prices on all in game items, RSL Plarium would double its sales big time!  Players will always be willing to spend reasonable, low prices for in game items as long as they are not overpriced and exaggerated as they are now. This would be a win win for Plariuam, and all RSL Players for the long term.

Arena PvP:
Please Fix Uneven & Awful Disparity In Power in Campaign Pve & Arena PvP: 

When players buy in game items to increase their power to take them to the “Next Level” - especially after reaching max level 60, and after all the questing, grinding and progress made in the game, make sure their power and strength in the game is rewarded, and works as expected. Also, respect players for giving their time to your game Plarium, because it is very disappointing to see game mechanics epically fail, and they continue to fail to this day when it comes to Arena PvP, and other areas of the game, for whatever reason. Plarium RSL needs to fix this awful disparity in RSL’s game mechanics, and its constant unfair and unbalanced game play environment.  You should also allow players in Pvp Arena keep their rankings for at least a week so they can make some actual progress and be properly rewarded for competing in Pvp Arena, because the current system is awful!

For Example: When you have 100K plus power team in Arena, and get beat by a 30K to 40K team, or even worse, by only 1 Champion vs 4 level 60 max champions with a combined 100K plus power, it only shows how broken and bad it is, and how Players wasted all of their time and money for gearing up for nothing, only to lose to a much lower team level, or even worse, by only 1 Champion vs 4 max level 60 team. This is not a good game mechanic at all! I understand strategy and use of certian abilities for any Arena battle, especially when it is fair, balanced and with a team that gives a good, fun challenge. But it is not fun when there is a huge disparity in power and level, and then your max level 60 team gets beat by a team with a much lower power and level. It is very bad for all players!

This is simply a broken, dumb game mechanic, and an awful waste of time for all
RSL players. Players prefer a real challenge, not a broken, time wasting Arena PvP
system that fails to reward Players accordingly for their earned progress in
the game. Especially when the game (RSL) allows such game mechanics to ruin,
and discourage players from wasting more time in the Arena, and other areas of
the game. This broken part of the game, and uneven PvP issue should be fixed by
Plarium RSL Devs soon! Fixing the issue to make it more balanced, would allow a
more fun and challenging game experience in PvP Arena for all players, not to
mention pairing up players of similar power and levels would also help address
the issue. And please, get rid of the time wasting, ridiculous and endless max
healing and unkillable solo Champions in Arena Classic PvP and Tag Team Arena.
They ruin the game! It is such a ridiculous, time wasting issue in Raid Shadow
Legends, which only discourages players from wasting their time in Arena Pvp.
We believe Plarium can improve this game big time. You can do a lot better Plarium! 

Last Big Suggestion For Plarium Raid Shadow Legends:
Build A New Game Expansion Beyond 12 Maps in Raid Shadow Legends!

Like my niece and nephew said before, Plarium should expand RSL’s main storyline beyond Brimstone Path to another 12 maps, with new rewards, gifts and Champions etc. - It would keep your existing players coming back happy, playing more, and will also bring in many new players. Expanding your Campaign Map beyond Brimstone Path would be great, and it would keep the game fresh with new content and rewards. It would also be great for Plarium and all players overall!

On Shards, we all know this needs to continue improving since boost events don't really make much of a difference. RSL Plarium should increase the percentages for drops for all players for a chance to get more epic and legendary champions. And expand on quest missions, and offer more legendary and epic champions for successful missions. You can make them challenging, but no need to make it ridiculously tedious and discourage players. No one wins there Plarium.   

Lastly, I would like to add that during this overwhelming Covid19 pandemic
your game (RSL) has been fun, but also very frustrating with some issues that still
need serious improvements for all players as mentioned in this post. Regardless,
we sincerely appreciate the free RSL gifts and rewards playing your game, so thank you Plarium!

I appreciate you for taking the time to read and consider our suggestions, and
feedback to help improve Raid Shadow Legends for all players! We hope you truly consider our suggestions and feedback from this post. 

Keep improving the game Raid Shadow Legends, and keep up the good works Plarium!  

Happy New Year!

Most sincerely,
Jon Justice  

New York, NY USA
RSL Player  

😊  

i

Feb 3, 2022, 22:0602/03/22
01/04/20

Fusions can be completed without spending any money. They offer the ability to purchase for those people who busted their butts but couldn't quite make it. 

Apr 21, 2022, 02:0704/21/22
08/15/20

one