All Categories

Patch Notes (13.01.22) Update 5.10

Patch Notes (13.01.22) Update 5.10

Artifact Reworking, a new Crypt, Artifact and Accessory filters, and more!

This update brings a new Faction Crypt and some new ways to filter your Gear, along with a bunch of other changes - but the real meat of this update is the Artifact Rework system. Here’s what you need to know:

Reworking Artifacts

Artifacts and Accessories can now be Reworked. Reworking a piece Gear will randomly change all its stats - both Primary Stat and Substats - potentially transforming a poor Artifact into a great one, while saving you time and Energy raiding for new gear.

To rework a piece of Gear, you’ll need to get a new item - Chaos Ore.

There are currently 4 types of Chaos Ore:

6* Legendary Chaos Ore - Randomly changes the stats of Rank 6 Artifacts or Accessories of Legendary Rarity or lower.

5* Legendary Chaos Ore - Randomly changes the stats of Rank 5 Artifacts or Accessories of Legendary Rarity or lower.

6* Epic Chaos Ore - Randomly changes the stats of Rank 6 Artifacts or Accessories of Epic Rarity or lower.

5* Epic Chaos Ore - Randomly changes the stats of Rank 5 Artifacts or Accessories of Epic Rarity or lower.

The Rarity, Level, and Rank of any piece of Gear will remain the same after being reworked, along with whichever Substats (first, second, third, or fourth-position Substats) have been upgraded along the way and the number of upgrades those Substats received. However, all Stats improved by Glyphs will be lost after the rework.

You can get Chaos Ore from Tournaments and Events, as well as in Limited Special Offers. Each Artifact or Accessory can only be reworked once, so choose wisely when selecting which piece of Gear you want to rework.

New filters for Gear

We’ve added Rank & Rarity filters for Artifacts and Accessories, along with a filter letting you hide Gear you've fully reworked with Chaos Ore. After filtering for the Gear you want, you can now also hit “Select All” to select everything at once to make things quick and easy to sell.

New Faction Crypt

We are adding a new Crypt to Faction Wars for the Shadowkin Faction. The new Crypt will appear after the current Faction Wars cycle ends.

The reward for earning 819 Stars – Lydia the Deathsiren – has been moved to the 882nd Star.

If you have already unlocked Lydia but haven’t claimed her yet, she will be automatically added to your Champion Collection. If the Collection is full, she will be moved to Inbox. And for those of you who have already unlocked her, this doesn’t mean you’ll be able to get a second Lydia when you reach 882 Stars - sorry!

Champion rebalance:

Rotos the Lost Groom

[Skill 2 – Vitality Plunder]

- Effect added: Now decreases the MAX HP of Bosses by 30% of the damage inflicted.

Skull Lord Var-Gall

[Skill 2 – Abyssal Clutch]

- Cooldown decreased from 5 to 4 turns

[Skill 4 – Horrific Foe [P]]

- Effect added: Now decreases the MAX HP of Bosses by 2.5% - except the Scarab King, whose MAX HP will be decreased by 0.5% instead.

Bloodgorged

- Base stats changed: Base SPD increased from 90 to 98.

Other changes and battle fixes

• Added 100 more Slots to the max size of the Champion Vault.
  • Dramatically overhauled the visual representation of shadows below Fayne’s jawline and chin region to be more in line with the true artistic vision.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Kuldath the Magma Dragon to place [Hex] debuffs on the team after a Champion under a [Hex] debuff was killed by the Overburn skill.
  • Fixed an error that occurred during battles with the Demon Lord when Belanor activated Zavia’s Poison Rain skill, if this skill was set to “Don’t use” in the Skill Instructions.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Vogoth’s Festering Dynamo skill not to activate when Vogoth receives damage from the Ice Golem’s Frigid Vengeance skill.
  • Changed the XP Brew icon to make it different from the XP Barrel icon.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Champions who have fought the Hydra from being able to be put in the Sparring Pit.
  • Fixed a bug allowing Champions to decrease the Demon Lord’s MAX HP.
  • We’ve updated the skill descriptions for the Demon Lord and all of the Hydra Heads (including Exposed Necks) to clarify that they cannot have their MAX HP reduced by skills or Artifact Sets that have that effect.

Views
Comments
Jan 13, 2022, 13:2101/13/22
Jan 13, 2022, 13:4201/13/22
12/27/21

thanks!

Jan 13, 2022, 13:5101/13/22
Jan 13, 2022, 16:30(edited)
10/13/19

G reat to see the rebalanced skills of Skull Lord etc. You have ensured they continue to be totally useless by reducing the effect of decrease enemy max hp to 0.5% on the only boss you would want that effect on anyway.. the scarab boss. Its basically like giving a fat kid a happy meal box filled with a mixed leaf salad.

Conclusion, he remains as much use as Anne Frank's drumkit

But thank god you sorted Faynes chin..

Jan 13, 2022, 14:0301/13/22
11/01/20

"Dramatically overhauled the visual representation of shadows below Fayne’s jawline and chin region to be more in line with the true artistic vision."

Thanks for that. I belive no player could live in peace without this change. Much better than changing skills of useless Legendary champions that are worst than rares. Come on!!! I really think you are making fun of us game players.

Jan 13, 2022, 14:1001/13/22
Jan 13, 2022, 14:11(edited)
01/09/21

Geezus, Plarium, how is it that every time you release something that's potentially really good you instantly get it completely wrong?

Reworking main AND sub-stats at the same time? Are you freaking nuts?

Also, let me guess - those useless 5 star chaos orbs that can be won in tournaments and events will not be in addition to existing rewards, but you're going to take something away from us again, right? 

FFS...

Jan 13, 2022, 14:1301/13/22
11/01/20

Other thing... You can make difference between new and old players when you are giving stuffs in promo codes. Why don´t you do this with the faction wars fucking stars??? Why the old players will have to clean the new faction to get Lydia???  It sounds not fair. 

Jan 13, 2022, 14:1501/13/22
11/14/20

is anyone having problems getting in to play 

Jan 13, 2022, 14:4701/13/22
03/31/19
Black Zombie

Other thing... You can make difference between new and old players when you are giving stuffs in promo codes. Why don´t you do this with the faction wars fucking stars??? Why the old players will have to clean the new faction to get Lydia???  It sounds not fair. 

I needed 19 stars, for this bitch and now she gets moved back. The whole shadowkin faction opening shouldn't have messed with Lydia. The rewards for the extra work is crap as expected. If you are f2p then getting lydia without some lucky pulls is going to be impossible, now even more so. The game is going down hill with the removal of all types of useful resources for what, trash. I'm going back to future fight. FUCK THIS GAME!!!! 

Jan 13, 2022, 14:5301/13/22
05/15/20

Love the artifact updates, being able to hide all from any subset is huge, filtering rank and rarity is nice as well.

A suggestion - A filter for rarity with the Multi Battle function, so we can auto-sell rare gear, right now can only auto sell based on stars (rank), so if you auto sell 5 star gear you are selling legendary pieces. 

Jan 13, 2022, 16:0201/13/22
02/06/21

WHY THE HELL would you change the requirements for Lydia a full week before you can even START working on Shadowkin Faction? I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty heated abou this. I JUST THIS MORNING got to a spot where I could finish out my final faction, Skinwalkers, and then this.

Honestly, it feels like a bunch of bs. 

Jan 13, 2022, 16:2601/13/22
08/01/20

Love the new gear organization, another suggestion would be to make them all closed when you start the filter.

i

Jan 13, 2022, 16:2901/13/22
12/23/19

The extra slots are nice, thanks.  Would like to see you add a few more to at least cover the size of the Faction Guardians of 420.  10x3x14=420.  Some people like that number anyway, cannot imagine why!

Jan 13, 2022, 16:3801/13/22
12/23/19
subs.mathewd

WHY THE HELL would you change the requirements for Lydia a full week before you can even START working on Shadowkin Faction? I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty heated abou this. I JUST THIS MORNING got to a spot where I could finish out my final faction, Skinwalkers, and then this.

Honestly, it feels like a bunch of bs. 

Really?  You are complaining about the requirement changing 24 hours early?  Would you have gained all necessary stars today? You do realize that the Shadowkin Faction will be in the queue after the reset of FW in 7+ hours.  Would you have gained the remaining stars in that time!  If so, why didn't you do that first thing....everyone has known this update was coming since they announced it in October of last year.  Complaining is not allowed because you failed to act sooner!

Jan 13, 2022, 16:5001/13/22
02/06/21
War Strider

Really?  You are complaining about the requirement changing 24 hours early?  Would you have gained all necessary stars today? You do realize that the Shadowkin Faction will be in the queue after the reset of FW in 7+ hours.  Would you have gained the remaining stars in that time!  If so, why didn't you do that first thing....everyone has known this update was coming since they announced it in October of last year.  Complaining is not allowed because you failed to act sooner!

Ok, first, I've been working towards this every cycle for the past 3 weeks. Skinwalkers is a super difficult one, especially with the champs I have for the faction. Second: yes, I'm complaining that they changed it 24 hours early. The fact they changed it at all is kinda bs in the first place, considering it's basically just a punishment for all the people who didn't start playing raid when it came out. And third: Yes, I literally just gained the remaining stars I needed. I had ONE stage left to do, and I finished it this morning. I did do that first thing this morning. After the update. Maybe that's on me, but considering we never get solid dates on literally anything but shard pulls and fusion events, I don't really consider that to be my fault either. 

Jan 13, 2022, 17:2301/13/22
11/01/20
Illamanati

I needed 19 stars, for this bitch and now she gets moved back. The whole shadowkin faction opening shouldn't have messed with Lydia. The rewards for the extra work is crap as expected. If you are f2p then getting lydia without some lucky pulls is going to be impossible, now even more so. The game is going down hill with the removal of all types of useful resources for what, trash. I'm going back to future fight. FUCK THIS GAME!!!! 

It´s frustrating. First of all they removed 6 sacred shards (6 chances of pull a real good legendary champion or 6 guaranteed Epic champions) and six 5*chicken. Think about. You had 6 chances to pull Trunda (maybe 6 Trunda if you were lucky enough. Hahaha) and drive 1 of them to level 6 and still keep one 5* chicken. Now you got 1 useless Cleopterix and a even more useless Epic "Scion".

Now they are punishing the F2P players again. If you weren´t lucky enough with your shards and still don´t have enough resources to beat all this fucking hard factions... you got one more faction between you and Lydia, a very good Legendary Champion... And probably the Missions to Ramantu Drakesblood. Etc, etc, etc.... 

Jan 13, 2022, 17:4401/13/22
09/14/20
subs.mathewd

Ok, first, I've been working towards this every cycle for the past 3 weeks. Skinwalkers is a super difficult one, especially with the champs I have for the faction. Second: yes, I'm complaining that they changed it 24 hours early. The fact they changed it at all is kinda bs in the first place, considering it's basically just a punishment for all the people who didn't start playing raid when it came out. And third: Yes, I literally just gained the remaining stars I needed. I had ONE stage left to do, and I finished it this morning. I did do that first thing this morning. After the update. Maybe that's on me, but considering we never get solid dates on literally anything but shard pulls and fusion events, I don't really consider that to be my fault either. 

I think this patch is underwhelming if they prominrntly display the change of one the the champs chin. 

But actually on the subject of Shadowkin - faction. That they open that faction was to be expected since they introduced the faction. They warned and announced the opening several months back. It might be unfortunate for you, but if you haven't finished the factions within the last months...it is not to blame on Plarium. If they would start new content only if each and every player has finished the old content...they could never introduce new stuff.

It is bad luck for you...but if you only worked on this for the last three weeks, than you did miss to work on it for the last 3 months.

Jan 13, 2022, 19:4001/13/22
03/31/19
Black Zombie

It´s frustrating. First of all they removed 6 sacred shards (6 chances of pull a real good legendary champion or 6 guaranteed Epic champions) and six 5*chicken. Think about. You had 6 chances to pull Trunda (maybe 6 Trunda if you were lucky enough. Hahaha) and drive 1 of them to level 6 and still keep one 5* chicken. Now you got 1 useless Cleopterix and a even more useless Epic "Scion".

Now they are punishing the F2P players again. If you weren´t lucky enough with your shards and still don´t have enough resources to beat all this fucking hard factions... you got one more faction between you and Lydia, a very good Legendary Champion... And probably the Missions to Ramantu Drakesblood. Etc, etc, etc.... 

i gave up on the missions.. i got arbiter.. they want you to get to silver 1 in tag.. ha.. yeah when its tough enough to get to bronze 4 when you try. after b2 its nothing but 500k teams, how. and yes they really screwed the player base. If anything they should have made these 2 turd login champs part of the clan shop or a separate daily login reward. 4 months for a meh champ who might and i say this lightly, might be niche with the right person and i haven't bothered looking the other. Really debating on giving my account a break until they give something better than an epic. the whole guranteed rector for sacreds was a poopie as well. 

Jan 13, 2022, 19:4501/13/22
03/31/19
Black Zombie

"Dramatically overhauled the visual representation of shadows below Fayne’s jawline and chin region to be more in line with the true artistic vision."

Thanks for that. I belive no player could live in peace without this change. Much better than changing skills of useless Legendary champions that are worst than rares. Come on!!! I really think you are making fun of us game players.

oh yes! now she looks even worst imo. that rat face really pops more than it should. i'll take val gralls skill change for scarab but everything else is just as expected, trash from plarium..