All Categories

Raid Digest (26.11.2021)

Raid Digest (26.11.2021)

We are thrilled that we finally shared more info about our “little,” multiheaded Greek-mythology-inspired monstrosity with you, and finally, the dupe system is in the game! So, after all the excitement, please join us in this Raid Digest. We have some fun stuff for those who will read the whole thing closely. 

Let’s start with what we plan for 2022 and then go further to our next release. 

Arena changes. New year, changes in meta, and changes to the system. Not mentioning small things, two changes you should definitely know about:

• Platinum Tier will expand to 500 players
  • New tier for the Classic Arena - Gold V, for those raiders who are ready for an even more competitive challenge on the road to Platinum tier!

If all goes well, you will see this update in the game closer to the end of February. We will keep you posted if anything changes.

The Shadowkin Faction crypt will open its gates early next year, so if you are close to getting Lydia, it is time for that final push that was on your back-burner for the last couple of months. She will run one milestone further away, if you miss this opportunity.

In the latest “What’s Next in Raid” video, we mentioned our plans for increasing the number of Saved Teams up to 15, and they will be divided by game modes, so you have 15 for each mode. Let us shed some light on which modes we meant. 

Instead of dividing all Saved Teams into two groups - “PvP Battles”  and “PvE Battles”, as it currently is, we’re introducing an alternative division:

• “General” (Dungeons, Campaign, Clan Boss Demon Lord) - 15  Saved Teams 
  • “Faction Wars” - 15
  • “Doom Tower” - 15
  • “Hydra” - 15 
  • “PvP” (Classic Arena and Arena 3*3) - 15

Another question that is getting a lot of traction these days: “Do we get any points in CvC and tournaments for getting champions from Token Trader ?

• YES! You do! It will count the same as getting a new legendary Champion.

And now, let’s talk some more about Hydra.

We want you to remember: Hydra is already lurking in the 5.0 update and will require three unique teams of 6 Champions to make good use of all three available keys. Please keep this in mind when you use Champion Empowerment or exchange Champions for Life Tokens. 

A new button option will be added to Hydra’s “Paused” screen, the “Edit team” button. Using this button, you will return to the champions selection screen: No damage will be registered, champions will remain available for the next fight, the key will stay in your hands. Test your teams. Adjustment is the name of the game here.

The last fun piece of info will be about the next Clan vs. Clan tournament. Due to your requests not to arrange big updates in the middle of CvC Tournaments the next such tournament will shift to December 5th... Because we have one Real Hell of an update coming!

Oh, and the next CvC tournament will be without personal rewards

That is all of the excitement we have for you today!

Have a great weekend.

Views
Comments
Nov 26, 2021, 16:3211/26/21
Nov 26, 2021, 17:0111/26/21
09/11/20

empowered champs with following expanded arena does not make any difference. thought we dont need empowered champs for dungeons- they are already easy to complete. if player saved 2,3 or even 4 dupe legos during year - they will stay in the vault as before. no chance to exchange epics or rares, so they go for books or food as before to save some space. Is dype system in the game? I dont see it 

Nov 26, 2021, 17:5911/26/21
03/19/20

Just  saying  but  hydra  is  going  to  be  awesome  i  can  not  wait  to  fight  it  and  grind  it  out  to  see  where  i  can  get  with  it  

Nov 26, 2021, 20:2611/26/21
03/19/20

You  have  spent  Two  years  shard  pulling  with  no  void  lego  ?  

Nov 26, 2021, 20:3411/26/21
07/13/19

Glad to see that the Arena scene is evolving! Is anything in the works for those of us who have maxed out their Great Hall? The Arena points just pile up and we've no way to spend them. How about an Arena shop? Or buying Life tokens with Arena points? As time progresses, more and more players will find themselves in this situation, with no reason to play Arena other than tourneys and doing a bare minimum to maintain rank.

Nov 26, 2021, 23:1311/26/21
03/19/20

i  Believe  in  Luck  my  friend  mercy  system  is  another  name  for  you  will  get  lucky  at  some  point  in  the  game  i  have  gotten  more  legos  from  ancient  shards  then  anything  

Nov 27, 2021, 02:3011/27/21
03/19/20

I  hate  to  see  someone  leave  the  game when  There  is  still  so  much  to  do  in  it  

Nov 27, 2021, 15:3411/27/21
10/08/17

More ways to get tokens for the token trader will be welcomed and make the current  token trader exchange rate less  imposing 

Nov 29, 2021, 10:4111/29/21
10/15/20

You really complain about dupe epics after they introduced faction guardians? Lol. 

The only non-void epic that is no dupe and would make happy is Skullcrusher for now. Everytime I pull a shard and see the puple gleam of an epic champ, I hope it's either Skullcrusher or a dupe. I couldn't fill any of the faction rings to the speed buff so far. I need more dupes!

Nov 29, 2021, 14:3211/29/21
02/04/21

Apart from the fusion events  and shards, there are other ways to get legendaries in the game (void ones as well) - daily log in rewards, missions, Doom Tower challenges, etc. 

Nov 29, 2021, 22:0911/29/21
11/29/21

how do you even play this game