All Categories

Raid Digest (12.11.2021)

Raid Digest (12.11.2021)

Greetings, Champions of Teleria! Raid is constantly evolving in an aspiration to deliver new gameplay experiences, so let's take a closer look at the recently introduced changes. Moreover, we are ready to reveal something about what we are up to right now, including some long-anticipated matters. So, without further ado, let's dive straight into it.

Expanded cover of 2-factor authentication

There are a lot of people and automatic services preying on your accounts; that's why securing you from their encroachments is our paramount concern. In particular, the 2-factor authentication, previously available only on Plarium Play, with the update 4.80, has also expanded on mobile devices. If you play Raid on such a device, all you need to do is to install Plarium Play on your PC or laptop (you can find the link in the footnotes) and activate 2FA there. Done! Now your account is firmly shut behind this additional layer of protection - any attempt to log in with your credentials either at the launch of the game or from Bastion then results in a prompt to enter a security code immediately sent only to the account's owner, thus requiring their direct approval. You can find a detailed manual about 2FA on the official Plarium FAQ page: https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409749851794-How-to-enable-and-activate-two-factor-authentication-

Tavern UI improvements

We are preparing a bunch of improvements to facilitate the core RPG-mechanics of Raid: Shadow Legends: leveling up and gearing up your Champions. Those changes consist primarily of several UI refinements that will help sort and filter through entries in Champion Collection and Artifact Storage and reduce the amount of scrolling you need to undertake for each routine operation. Those enhancements are anticipated somewhere roughly in the first half of the next year but watch out for new YouTube Content-Creators' videos for intrinsics about those improvements.

New Tavern items - XP Barrel and Feast

Please, notice that previously mentioned UI changes have nothing to do with additional items brought to the Tavern by the recent update - XP Barrel and Feast. Those items by no means supersede the planned UI improvements; they just provide additional means to help you develop your Champions a little bit faster.

Regarding the number of Champion Training points that a Feast item yields - you get as many points as if you were leveling up and ranking up your Champion consequently from the current level till they reach rank 6*. For instance, if you upgrade 3* Champion, you get all the points for increasing their level and rank to 4*, then to 5* and finally to 6*.

Get ready. What to expect in the near future?

Bommal the Dreadhorn is going to tame his explosive temper somewhat. We will decrease some of his stats on all stages on Normal Difficulty and on the 10th stage of Hard. The chance of his passive skill that used to stun a player's team will be halved. On top of that, Bommal will become more vulnerable to the damage from [Bomb] debuffs in order to make bomb-reliant tactics more viable against this Doom Tower beast. However, please notice that in the update 4.80 we have fixed a technical bug with Dreadhorn’s Magma Flood skill - it no longer goes on cooldown when [HP Burn] debuffs are activated by his Ruinous Crush skill. You can find more detailed account of all the fixes in Patch Notes 4.80.

The next CvC Tournament will unfold on November 23 and will feature Personal rewards. More importantly, a new game-changing feature, Guardian Ring, that comprises several ways to apply your duplicate Champions to good use is advancing in the next major update 4.90, provided all goes well meanwhile. The exact date of this update is yet to be announced.

Oh, and one more thing, since we've already mentioned YouTube, please keep an eye for a promo code there to receive a bunch of benefits. The very wording of it should suffice to give you an impression of the level of challenge some new creeping up content is going to impose upon you. It's about the end of today's Raid Digest, and it's about time to start brushing up all the Champions you haven't found use so far; you'll need them.

That's all for now, folks. Have a great weekend!

Link to download Plarium Play: https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/

Views
Comments
Nov 12, 2021, 15:4911/12/21
Nov 12, 2021, 16:4611/12/21
Nov 13, 2021, 08:11(edited)
09/14/20

Tavern improvements: Nice to hear. Haven't they been promised to arrive this year? Now it is the first half of next year. Very disappointing.

New tavern items: Good to hear that they are NOT the promised QoL changes. Bad to see that they are replacing legendary books. At no time would I choose a barrel over a book. This is a very shady move and more than disappointing. It is a slap into the face (just my point of view)

Bommal: Good to hear he will be downgraded somewhat. Bad to hear he will also be upgraded somehow?

Personal rewards: Who cares? They are not personal as long as they are awarded only if your clan wins. Last time I got enough points for all stages of personal rewards (T5) but actually got none as we were up against a clan who majorly whaled in the last hours. Do you really think I will switch Clans or spent more money to run this idiotic CvC-race?

Guardian Ring: Hopefully it is not as bad a piece of jewelry as reaction rings are. From the last installations, I fear he will be for whales only.... Edit: some hours late: Ah, Guardian Ring shall be the Dupe system? Well, that would be great news indeed

Nov 12, 2021, 17:5411/12/21
03/16/21

For french.

Traduction du raid digest : 

https://www.alucare.fr/raid-digest-12-11-2021-apres-le-patch-4-80/

Nov 13, 2021, 01:5311/13/21
04/17/20

5500 point for trash. No thanks Top 1 for trash !

Nov 15, 2021, 10:0911/15/21
Nov 15, 2021, 10:10(edited)
03/27/19

maybe in your next update you can remove round 1, 2 and go directly to boss battle like spider in dungeon, to time consuming 

after finishing dungeon for the first time remove 1 and 2 

Nov 15, 2021, 21:4011/15/21
03/19/20
franzgarcia323

maybe in your next update you can remove round 1, 2 and go directly to boss battle like spider in dungeon, to time consuming 

after finishing dungeon for the first time remove 1 and 2 

I  like  the  fight  leading  up  to  the  boss  tho  it  lets  me  explore  with  new  champs  to  see  how  they  do  instead of  just  a  head  on  battle  with  the  boss  i  want  to  see  if  they  can  make  it  and  still  beat  the  boss  thats  The  fun  

Nov 16, 2021, 11:3411/16/21
03/27/19
frankieray2102

I  like  the  fight  leading  up  to  the  boss  tho  it  lets  me  explore  with  new  champs  to  see  how  they  do  instead of  just  a  head  on  battle  with  the  boss  i  want  to  see  if  they  can  make  it  and  still  beat  the  boss  thats  The  fun  

ok so add remove or normal version

this game is a mobile game not a 8 hours job   

Nov 16, 2021, 12:0111/16/21
03/19/20
franzgarcia323

ok so add remove or normal version

this game is a mobile game not a 8 hours job   

True  i  play  it  on  my  phone  thought  the  day  when  i  get  time  Here  and  there  ill  do  my  30  muti  battles  at  once  so  it  just  Leave  it  lay  around  for  a  moble  game  its  alot  more  time  consumming  then  most but  its  no  worse  then  what  my  wife  puts  into  pokemon  go  

OracleCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2021, 16:0111/16/21
03/02/21

Hi, guys! Just to make sure we're on the same page, though we've substituted Tomes with new Tavern items in this particular Tournament, this replacement is designed specifically to give you an opportunity to test-drive those new items. It is not a permanent replacement, and the exact make-up of Tournament rewards will vary.

Regarding the date of release of Tavern QoL improvements - we have decided to redirect our resources to the development of important features, like the duplicate system (aka Guardian Ring), so those UX changes have to be postponed a bit. But no worries, they are already in the active development phase.

Nov 16, 2021, 16:2411/16/21
12/19/19
Oracle

Hi, guys! Just to make sure we're on the same page, though we've substituted Tomes with new Tavern items in this particular Tournament, this replacement is designed specifically to give you an opportunity to test-drive those new items. It is not a permanent replacement, and the exact make-up of Tournament rewards will vary.

Regarding the date of release of Tavern QoL improvements - we have decided to redirect our resources to the development of important features, like the duplicate system (aka Guardian Ring), so those UX changes have to be postponed a bit. But no worries, they are already in the active development phase.

Ouch... lol.  Are any plans in place to expand the team presets beyond 10? To like maybe 100 :).  A great feature that is useless for 90% of game play because of only 10 slots.  Need 20 for dungeons, 20 for FW, 20 for DT, .... 10 (not greedy here) for CB

OracleCommunity Manager
Nov 17, 2021, 10:0411/17/21
03/02/21
Trips

Ouch... lol.  Are any plans in place to expand the team presets beyond 10? To like maybe 100 :).  A great feature that is useless for 90% of game play because of only 10 slots.  Need 20 for dungeons, 20 for FW, 20 for DT, .... 10 (not greedy here) for CB

Hi! According to the statistics we have at hand, the current number of available presets suffices for the majority of players. However, we are considering expanding the number of available presets. As for the date of this expansion - we will announce it later; it will likely happen next year.

Nov 17, 2021, 14:3211/17/21
12/19/19
Oracle

Hi! According to the statistics we have at hand, the current number of available presets suffices for the majority of players. However, we are considering expanding the number of available presets. As for the date of this expansion - we will announce it later; it will likely happen next year.

Thank you for the response Oracle, but not sure your statisticians have sufficient data :)  Hard to analyze how many would be used when hard-capped at 10 for everyone lol.    Just seems like an "easy" QOL improvement to me is all.  Thanks again.

Nov 17, 2021, 14:4611/17/21
12/19/19
Oracle

Nov 18, 2021, 10:4611/18/21
03/13/20

i think mainly many people don't use many slots because there is no possibility to mark them somehow or write your own keyword. e.g. on some i know why i created them , but on some i have already forgotten.

also it would be nice i we would have extended ai settings per char generally or in team setup something like speed buff is priority except leader(or char1, char2) is below that amount hp, then healing them is top prio for apothecary or something like that. i remember something like that newerwinter nights or was it another rpg? not sure ,too long ago since i have played that 

Nov 18, 2021, 11:5811/18/21
01/19/21
drakon4ik78

i think mainly many people don't use many slots because there is no possibility to mark them somehow or write your own keyword. e.g. on some i know why i created them , but on some i have already forgotten.

also it would be nice i we would have extended ai settings per char generally or in team setup something like speed buff is priority except leader(or char1, char2) is below that amount hp, then healing them is top prio for apothecary or something like that. i remember something like that newerwinter nights or was it another rpg? not sure ,too long ago since i have played that 

You can name them with up to 15 characters at the behavior edit screen.

Anyway, the reason I don't use them all up is because there aren't enough. I can't waste them on standard dungeon teams that perform okay with the default behavior when there are areas which benefts much more from directed behavior (CB, spider). You betcha I'd be using far more than 10 slots if I could, if for no other reason that to be able to quick-select teams. If the presets were per location, you could also do things like show success rate and best/average time for the different teams so you can experiment and have built-in data for improving.