All Categories

Update 3.30 Highlight

Update 3.30 Highlight

Hey, Raiders!

Another game update is almost ready to go live, and we’re here to tell you about everything you can expect! 3.30 brings new Champions (one of them available for Valentine’s Day Fusion!), some minor QoL improvements, and a Fitting Room - the latter will allow you to see how various Artifacts affect the chosen Champion’s Stats without wasting Silver on swapping different Artifacts back and forth. Check out the Update Highlights below to learn more!

Fitting Room

Fitting Room is a new feature that will let you preview various Artifacts and Accessories before you choose to equip your Champion with them. To access it, you just need to choose a Champion in your Collection, go to Filter, and tap the Fitting Room button that appears under their Artifact type filters.

You’ll still have access to all relevant filters, so choosing the gear you want will be easy. This tab will also allow you to see how the selected Champion’s Stats are affected by different Artifacts and Accessories before you finalize your decision.

Once you have the desired Artifact combination, tap on the Equip button to equip them - simple! Keep in mind that the cost of swapping Artifacts/Accessories still applies in full for every item you replace with the one you tried on in the Fitting Room. However, equipping Artifacts/Accessories into an empty slot is free!

New Fusion

i

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Tag Team Arena Rewards/Bazaar

Tag Team Arena Tier rewards will see some changes in Update 3.30. The weekly Tier rewards will be decreased and will require at least 10 Series in the Tag Team Arena to claim, however, we will increase the number of Gold Bars per victory to compensate for that.

Furthermore, we’re expanding item pools for each Tier in the Bazaar. This will include Charm chests, player avatars for each Tier (Bronze and Silver), Fragments of Rare Void Champions required to Fuse Broadmaw.

Miscellaneous QoL

• We’ll be introducing several changes to the Forge UI. For example, Charm slots will display the number of Charms of each type you have available. Crafting Materials in Faction Wars Stage select will be color-coded for your convenience, so it’ll be easier to know what you’re getting for clearing a Crypt. There will also be a few smaller changes on top of that.
  • Clan Boss keys bought in various offers will be added to your inbox individually. Meaning you will be able to pick them up one by one rather than being forced to retrieve them all at once 
Views
Comments
Feb 5, 2021, 14:4602/05/21
Feb 5, 2021, 18:4902/05/21
Feb 5, 2021, 19:03(edited)
02/22/20

Wow!! Fragments of Rare Void Champions required to Fuse Broadmaw....in the Bazaar?!  Thank you so much for this glorious gift Plarium, I can't wait to finally be able to achieve my end game goal of obtaining Broadmaw! You're such an amazing company that obviously knows what your players want. 

Feb 5, 2021, 20:5702/05/21
02/18/20

sweet baby jeebus they need a lot of books, good thing they're so easy to get,,,,,

Feb 5, 2021, 22:2002/05/21
04/18/19

Well,  with  so  many  void  characters  that  are  unavailable,  why  do  you  think  we  want  to  have  additional  ways  to  fuse  one  of  the  two  ongoin  fusions  over  more  than  500  characters...

Feb 5, 2021, 23:0202/05/21
05/26/19

Dear Plarium

(expensive Plarium)

I've been playing raid for two years and after the release of this patch I'm sure you're making fun of players. You suck more and more money from people and you do nothing at all to really improve the game.

1. Why do we have to pay for handling equipment?

2. One shard for the price of an AAA game? Are you kidding?

3. Lots of new champions useless and there are still only three in the game with AOE counterattack ability? Joke?

4. Why don't you allow players to get fragments of Valkyrie or Martyr?

5. I had a hard time building a team for Doom Tower and you change the rules? Sure. More money from your "amazing" offers.

6. More and more books. More books. More books !!! But there are few of them from the game. So we pay a lot of money again.

7. All the rewards in silver are ridiculous.

8. Why not invent and charge for alternative skins and backgrounds? Paying for such things is more fair.

9. Why the hell don't you do instant battles?!? It saves time and battery and you will probably make more money!

10. Why can't we somehow mark champions who are duplicates?

11. Why do you hate us?

12. Why do you think we are idiots?

We play your game, we have given you a lot and a lot of money and you will spit in our faces.

Be ashamed and start doing something really !!!!!

Still your Raider

Feb 6, 2021, 00:3202/06/21
05/24/19

I love how the art contest are ''inspiring'' the developers to take ideas from there.  I was a little suspicious at first when we got the legendary chamaleon, but it was too fast, it should be under development before...  But now we received a bard (that is a dwarf) and it has a monocle!?

Come on!! xD

i

Feb 6, 2021, 05:1202/06/21
01/27/21

ive been playing for a couple weeks, spent a couple hundred dollars which was a huge mistake. Finally seeing through the haze to see that this company is just going to make more and more predatory money grabs. Its sad and pathetic. Instead of helping with the miserable book and silver issues they just make things worse. People should be objecting much more, rolling over and taking it just encourages more of these practices. 

Feb 6, 2021, 05:4402/06/21
06/13/20

Seeing as how sacred order has the 2nd most champs and dwarfs the least, it would have been really nice if you'd thrown us a bone and made the fusion the Dwarf lego.

Feb 6, 2021, 10:2202/06/21
Feb 6, 2021, 10:27(edited)
06/06/20

OMG that's so cool:

• New Champs yeah!
  • Different skill sets. Sweeeet. Something different. Let's mix it up!

And this is why you suck:

• Books. Are ya kidding me? This message never gets through but it bears repeating.
  • Silver. Not a mention. New players mean more than player retention.
  • Dupes. So past due. See above point.
  • Broadmaw fragments. Take all the time that was put into this development and waterboard the person who thought of it for an equal time, so it's never repeated. Please.

Feb 6, 2021, 16:3802/06/21
05/25/20

everything it's rigged. all for the money, more money and more money. 

last 10x on voids for Ursala  i got 3 Exemplar 

i rest my case 

Feb 6, 2021, 17:2802/06/21
Feb 6, 2021, 19:12(edited)
04/12/20

The only positive about this post is that they have not included 16 rare champions for the Valentine's fusion, "only four" (one of each affinity, probably for the Epic of the Void) so the other 12 champions are known now. Thank you Plarium <3 

PD: PRUNDAR 20 Epic Tomes! new record in this sector 🙈

Feb 6, 2021, 20:4802/06/21
03/14/19

With so many legendarys can we not get an increase of .5 on a non event per shard? Making it 1% and 2% during events. These abysmal rates discourage people from spending money when you spend 100on 50 shards and are likely to not even get a legendary .

Feb 7, 2021, 01:3202/07/21
03/27/20

A lot of nice things, love the fitting room. Curious how those champs will turn out, nice mechanics there. I do have concerns:

Books: I HATE that you require soooo many books. Even up to the point that I am not using the lego's I do get, cause I simply do not have enough books. I have bought some, but they are insanely pricy.

W

3v3 chore:  chore: v3 chore:  chore: 

This is *very* timeconsuming, up to the point that I find it a chore. I can barely get myself to do the 5 matches daily on 1 account, so if you lower the weekly rewards....maybe I should drop my alt or something :( Please lower the amount of matches needed and increase the rewards, not the other way around

Doom tower: 

Doom tower: all nice and well to make it harder, but please do this only for the hard bosses on the 50+ levels or so. I don't have the silver to build teams. I love the fitting rooms, but what I like about doom tower is testing new ways to get further - including trying out new gear sets. But I just cannot afford to experiment. Right now, it is not worth the effort for me, so I do not bother. Which is a pitty really.

Proper oldschool fusion pls

I do not like that it is totally unclear what we are to do with the champs we have saved for fusions. Just tell us straight: are we ever going to get an oldschool fusion using existing champs again? I hope so, but if not then tell us so we know we do not need to hoard copies of everything anymore!

Feb 7, 2021, 06:0102/07/21
01/12/20

The fitting room is a nice addition ( after Hell Hades basically made the same thing, outside the game). 

The lower tier avatars are a nice touch. Since I cant get into Gold TTA, since its now solidified, like classic arena once was.

Since no one asked for the ability to get fragments to fuse the rares that fuse broadmaw (people would much rather have Rhazin  rares) , lets hope you only require 25 for each rare and not 100 of each ( or sell them all in one pack or packs of five or ten that you can buy muliples of). It shouldnt take a long period of time to fuse braidmaw. 

Feb 7, 2021, 06:1102/07/21
01/12/20
Grommash1989

The only positive about this post is that they have not included 16 rare champions for the Valentine's fusion, "only four" (one of each affinity, probably for the Epic of the Void) so the other 12 champions are known now. Thank you Plarium <3 

AS a free to play, I would rather 16 all new rares, since you still need to get them the same number of times. That way, I get more chances to get something useful. I have so many useless copies of the last rares ( I missed getting Pixniel) . 

Seems out of that last batch, only pigsticker stood out. I tried to use TIgersoul for clanboss but she require 19 books! She buffs herself on turn one, then after a few hits , falls over and dies. It cheaper to use an outlaw monk .

Feb 7, 2021, 13:1702/07/21
03/27/19
Grommash1989

i think they are planning the same fusion like the last time 

4 boltsmith + 4 flailers + 4 abbssal + 4 scrappers

boltsmith+ flailer + abbssal +scrapper= new epic 

Feb 7, 2021, 13:3502/07/21
10/01/20

Books are getting increasingly valuable with so many champions requiring so many books, id love to see a way to farmm books pls!

Feb 7, 2021, 19:5302/07/21
Feb 7, 2021, 19:53(edited)
06/21/20
asigmundik

With so many legendarys can we not get an increase of .5 on a non event per shard? Making it 1% and 2% during events. These abysmal rates discourage people from spending money when you spend 100on 50 shards and are likely to not even get a legendary .

And even if you pull a Lego there is the chance of a dupe or just plain useless.

Feb 7, 2021, 19:5902/07/21
06/21/20

!!Everyone just go free to play and give the bastards the shaft they been giving us

Feb 7, 2021, 20:3002/07/21
01/27/21

i

im a conceptartist. i love to work with you

Feb 7, 2021, 22:2302/07/21
Feb 7, 2021, 22:24(edited)
05/29/19

umm.. yeah.. 

update is CRAP._