All Categories

Update 3.30 Highlight

Update 3.30 Highlight

Hey, Raiders!

Another game update is almost ready to go live, and we’re here to tell you about everything you can expect! 3.30 brings new Champions (one of them available for Valentine’s Day Fusion!), some minor QoL improvements, and a Fitting Room - the latter will allow you to see how various Artifacts affect the chosen Champion’s Stats without wasting Silver on swapping different Artifacts back and forth. Check out the Update Highlights below to learn more!

Fitting Room

Fitting Room is a new feature that will let you preview various Artifacts and Accessories before you choose to equip your Champion with them. To access it, you just need to choose a Champion in your Collection, go to Filter, and tap the Fitting Room button that appears under their Artifact type filters.

You’ll still have access to all relevant filters, so choosing the gear you want will be easy. This tab will also allow you to see how the selected Champion’s Stats are affected by different Artifacts and Accessories before you finalize your decision.

Once you have the desired Artifact combination, tap on the Equip button to equip them - simple! Keep in mind that the cost of swapping Artifacts/Accessories still applies in full for every item you replace with the one you tried on in the Fitting Room. However, equipping Artifacts/Accessories into an empty slot is free!

New Fusion

i

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Tag Team Arena Rewards/Bazaar

Tag Team Arena Tier rewards will see some changes in Update 3.30. The weekly Tier rewards will be decreased and will require at least 10 Series in the Tag Team Arena to claim, however, we will increase the number of Gold Bars per victory to compensate for that.

Furthermore, we’re expanding item pools for each Tier in the Bazaar. This will include Charm chests, player avatars for each Tier (Bronze and Silver), Fragments of Rare Void Champions required to Fuse Broadmaw.

Miscellaneous QoL

• We’ll be introducing several changes to the Forge UI. For example, Charm slots will display the number of Charms of each type you have available. Crafting Materials in Faction Wars Stage select will be color-coded for your convenience, so it’ll be easier to know what you’re getting for clearing a Crypt. There will also be a few smaller changes on top of that.
  • Clan Boss keys bought in various offers will be added to your inbox individually. Meaning you will be able to pick them up one by one rather than being forced to retrieve them all at once 
Views
Comments
Feb 5, 2021, 14:4602/05/21
Feb 5, 2021, 14:5902/05/21
11/10/20

I have noticed, that all that new champions require so many books...

Feb 5, 2021, 15:0602/05/21
11/15/19

All new legendaries require many books.

They always do the same thing, don't they ever understand?

Feb 5, 2021, 15:0702/05/21
09/13/20

this update sucks before its even out wtf ????? remove the cost for swapping ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 5, 2021, 15:0802/05/21
11/18/19

If you can fix venus in CB since you break her in last update... would be great -.-

Feb 5, 2021, 15:2102/05/21
10/12/19

I cant see the new champions

Feb 5, 2021, 15:2802/05/21
Feb 8, 2021, 14:22(edited)
09/20/20

Astralon is Dark Elf, i think. Why he in Sacred Order? 🤔

*Updated 2 days later*

P.S: He is... Who is he? 

Some kind of angel who escaped from heaven? Spirit abandoned by Lumaya/Siroth? 

He is out of the style of the declared faction, really. 

Seriously, he did escape from the Bastion of the WOW: Shadowlands? 👎

Kerrigan Lydia for completing Faction Wars, now this... 🙈🙉🙊 (Care Plarium, Blizzard will sue you)

i

A very specific design... Drawn beautifully - but does it fit the overall style of the game? 🤔 (i think not)

It seems that the artists paint whatever they want without any regard for the previous style of Raid's champions.

Plus, Sacred Order (60 champions before that update) and Undead Horde (57 champions) factions don't need new champions. There are already too many of them, develop champions for other factions, please.

Skinwalkers:  27, Lizardmen:  30, High Elves:  32, Dwarves:  33, Demonspawn:  35, Ogryn Tribes:  36 , Knight Revenant: 38, Orcs and Dark Elves: 42 - all of these factions are few in number, this needs to be fixed!  

Feb 5, 2021, 16:0402/05/21
Feb 5, 2021, 16:05(edited)
12/01/19

Don't go through with the changes to Frost set, because I will backdraw on the thousands of dollars I've put into this game.

Feb 5, 2021, 16:3402/05/21
09/26/19
xandergonefar

Don't go through with the changes to Frost set, because I will backdraw on the thousands of dollars I've put into this game.

What changes? O_o

Feb 5, 2021, 16:3702/05/21
Feb 5, 2021, 16:39(edited)
11/09/19
Steregos

Astralon is Dark Elf, i think. Why he in Sacred Order? 🤔

*Updated 2 days later*

P.S: He is... Who is he? 

Some kind of angel who escaped from heaven? Spirit abandoned by Lumaya/Siroth? 

He is out of the style of the declared faction, really. 

Seriously, he did escape from the Bastion of the WOW: Shadowlands? 👎

Kerrigan Lydia for completing Faction Wars, now this... 🙈🙉🙊 (Care Plarium, Blizzard will sue you)

i

A very specific design... Drawn beautifully - but does it fit the overall style of the game? 🤔 (i think not)

It seems that the artists paint whatever they want without any regard for the previous style of Raid's champions.

Plus, Sacred Order (60 champions before that update) and Undead Horde (57 champions) factions don't need new champions. There are already too many of them, develop champions for other factions, please.

Skinwalkers:  27, Lizardmen:  30, High Elves:  32, Dwarves:  33, Demonspawn:  35, Ogryn Tribes:  36 , Knight Revenant: 38, Orcs and Dark Elves: 42 - all of these factions are few in number, this needs to be fixed!  

Same as with Rian. She is not an elf, but she is in elves' faction.

The are not providing us lore anymore, so many things are confusing, but they just don't care

Feb 5, 2021, 16:3902/05/21
10/30/19

On Average your new champs take 13 books each.

Do you think i should farm the Doom Tower to get them or use my saved ones? Oh no i used my saved ones for champs to climb the Doom Tower which are now not going to be useable, Maybe i could use the rebate that we are getting for your bad work? Or the dupe system does that give us books / silver?

I would imagine the new champs look good, however once we get them and level them and book them and gear them with silver you could chamge the rules of the game where we expacte dto use them.

Feb 5, 2021, 16:5002/05/21
06/30/19

So the smallest faction stays the smallest? Not even a single new Skinwalker?! It just makes no sense. There are factions that have more than twice as many champs as the Skinwalkers. Sacred Order already has 60 compared to 27 in SW, yet you add 5 more SO champs? I'm so confused.

Feb 5, 2021, 16:5202/05/21
11/08/19

So you are introducing a FUSION champ whose A2 completely nullifies two VOID legendaries main skilsl?  Nekhret's passive places a strengthen and ally portect on one target at the start of a round and his A3 does the same.  Ursuga's A3 places a strengthen and ally protect on all allies.  Now here comes Astralon, who most players will fuse, and ignores the strengthen and ally protect to kill any non tank champion you brought in to be protected by these VOID legendaries signature skills while making their team stronger with revives and shields.  SERIOUSLY?  Thanks for killing two VOID legendaries I have put many resources into and felt blessed to get.  

Feb 5, 2021, 16:5802/05/21
Feb 7, 2021, 22:47(edited)
09/20/20
Faust

Same as with Rian. She is not an elf, but she is in elves' faction.

The are not providing us lore anymore, so many things are confusing, but they just don't care

Yeah, I know another confusing things:

1. Sorceress from Undead Hordes: I think that's wrong - because she is elf (not undead, look like Kael). 
  2. Queen Eva from Dark Elves faction: Look at her ears, wings and tail. She looks like a demonspawn. Yeah?

Based on in-game art, she shouldn't have wings and tail:

i

Here she is presented as who she should be - the Queen of the High Elves. 

P.S: @MrNuffle 

I do however look forward to new champs - But its a pity that the book cost keeps going up. 

Yeah. Insane balance. 10 Legendary Books for best in-game champion: Siphi the Lost Bride and 18 for Pyxniel with average score 2 /5 😜 or 17 for Sicia Flametongue.

20 epic books for Prundar.

Good Job, Plarium. 😂 *sarcastic laugh*

Feb 5, 2021, 17:0402/05/21
12/30/19

Reducing rewards from Tag Team Arenas weekly reward. With only 1 possible refill pr. day IF you do advanced dailies, this will be yet another way to get gems/money from the players. The only way to make up for the reduced rewards from Tag team will be through fighting more fights...

Not a welcome change.

I do however look forward to new champs - But its a pity that the book cost keeps going up.

And finally I do not quite follow the logic in making a new Champion that is hell bend on being an ANTI-ALLIANCE Champ. It is a very interesting concept, which I like, but the logic of Cardiel being coupled with Sicia is just weird. Sicia is Demonspawn which Cardiel despice and fight.(His skillset is based on being ANTI Demonspawn).

Perhaps Sicia was the only fitting female legendary champ? Still Wierd her being Demonspawn.

Feb 5, 2021, 17:1402/05/21
07/09/20

I  dont  know  about  anyone else  but  im  soooo  excited to  play  dress  up  with  my  champions...gimme  them  fittng  rooms!  forget  the  fact  this  will  save  literally ZERO  silver...thanks  plarium...one  more  in  the  win  column.

Feb 5, 2021, 17:3302/05/21
02/05/21

20 books for an EPIC champion. What the f***** are they smoking ???? 

Feb 5, 2021, 17:3402/05/21
08/01/20

!Wow. Ive been playing for about a month and a half and can already see that this game is plagued with same issue as so many others. Money is bottom line ive spent hundreds if not over a thousand already on things like gym mine and training pit because i planned on settling in. I believe that was a mistake. I spend 95% of my time "farming" for silver and and 5% actually playing and doing the fun stuff. It makes no sense that i have to pay outragous silver prices to refit my champs withgear i own. I was EXCITE

Feb 5, 2021, 17:3702/05/21
01/26/20

The new champions keeps getting worst... Another shitty update incoming, they're successfully killing the game by themselves 

Feb 5, 2021, 17:3902/05/21
08/01/20

'ChChamp.Ve'Champ.Valready noticedn  ont...  About change to silver issue with gear refits.  Haha what a joke. They changed nothing. It still costs stupid amount of silver to put the gear i own on my champs.i have already noticed a pattern with players. They are leaving. Who wants to spend 95% of their time playing the same mind numbing board just so they can changemor on a

Feb 5, 2021, 17:5202/05/21
Feb 5, 2021, 17:59(edited)
07/26/19

Hey, Raiders!

We just wanted to let you know we've taken your comment and concerns into consideration, and we've decided to make the following changes

We're going to steal hellhades' ideas and give you a half baked version of his gear optimiser to make it look like your actually getting something usefull in the game. But remember you can equip gear to an empty slot for freeeeeee! (<they literally put this in the update notes like its some kind of gift to not pay silver to put gear on a champ that has none.)

Also we know skill books are a problem so were also increasing the difficulty of the doom tower. Keep an eye out for skillbooks in the new store packs for the low, low, price of an   AAA videogame.

Please continue to voice your concerns in the future so we can ignore those as well, as we let our corporate greed take over and let the game slowly become worse over time.