All Categories

(04.02.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

(04.02.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

Hello, Champions of Teleria!

I know that this day is “not the one” for our regular “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store”, but I guess, “better sooner than never”, right?

Let me shed some light on the 3.21 update that will be launched tomorrow. Since the release of the Doom Tower, we’ve been looking for ways we need to improve it. While we’re still working on the next full rotation, we will make a few changes to the current Doom Tower Bosses to help make them a little less easy to beat with “special” Champions and make them a little more strategy-oriented. We want to change the current metas consisting of specific champs with the help of which only can you complete the DT-challenges, and make the pool of those viable Champions more varied.

I won’t dig into details with all the changes since the detailed information will be given in the in-game news after the update goes live.

Now, let’s go to the next one! And it’s one of the best QoL features that will be released very soon! The Fitting Room!

Sounds great, yeah? You can easily try on the Artifacts and Accessories to find the ones that suit the best in terms of Champion’s stats depending on different combinations of Artifacts.

What else you’ll be able to do?

- try on and replace any Artifact, Accessory, or Set of Artifacts from the Storage (up to 6 items simultaneously rather than trying one peace at a time);

- equip your Champion with all the items you’re trying on;

- filter the items;

- sell them.

The trying-out is totally free! Yet the equipping requires Silver - but only if the chosen Champion is already equipped with some gear! So that basically means that if your Champion is unequipped (“naked”:D) and doesn’t have any Artifacts on them, the equipping by using Fitting Room won’t require any Silver; however, if the Champion has Artifacts on them, the replacing will cost Silver.

The Fitting Room will be a part of the 3.30 patch release that will go live next week if all goes well, which means that we will publish the highlights with all the details soon.

That’s it, my dear friends. Thank you for your attention, have a wonderful Thursday ahead!

Views
Comments
Feb 4, 2021, 12:0502/04/21
Feb 4, 2021, 17:4102/04/21
12/19/19

LOL, just what everyone was hoping for... making Doom Tower less easy.  LMAO

I have a feeling armiger/alure are going to be less useful.  Though, it would make more sense if it they are somehow nerfing the Seer strategy.  I am betting on the former, not the latter.  Which would be hilarious, because it means armiger is defined as "special" but not Seer....

Hope I'm wrong, lol 

Feb 5, 2021, 05:4402/05/21
Feb 5, 2021, 07:53(edited)
03/27/19

now it will take 10 years for fps player to finish  doom tower( that the reason you increase booking hereos and decrease summon rate) 

i just lv up dark elhain for her necrotic bolt descrease max hp 30% and now she is useless

i was planning to advice you scarab king should only single counter enemy attack without shield now why even bother  

your answer everytime is  F U fps player buy our crap or stop playing (good job)

Feb 5, 2021, 16:1602/05/21
12/19/19
Trips

LOL, just what everyone was hoping for... making Doom Tower less easy.  LMAO

I have a feeling armiger/alure are going to be less useful.  Though, it would make more sense if it they are somehow nerfing the Seer strategy.  I am betting on the former, not the latter.  Which would be hilarious, because it means armiger is defined as "special" but not Seer....

Hope I'm wrong, lol 

What a shock...lol.  I guess I was right.  Guess nobody else read this announcement.  Can't imagine too many people will be happy about this "improvement"... lol

Feb 7, 2021, 00:2302/07/21
Feb 7, 2021, 21:27(edited)
03/28/20

Plarium,

Doom Tower.  I hope that isn't code for making it harder.  I am a ftp (almost) player for about a year now, and am having trouble advancing through Normal Mode Doom Tower level 60.  I am not expecting to breeze through the Tower content, but I would like to see the top of Normal.  :o)  I like being able to gimmick some of the bosses with turn-meter-control, buff tactics, etc., using champions such as  Coldheart, Armiger, Metalshaper, and so on.  I don't have a pool of Legendaries maxed out to 60 (ascended and booked), a completed Great Hall, and 200+ speed to clear content.

Fitting Room.  Sounds great, on the surface.  The one HUGE problem is that we have 9 slots for gear, not 6.  Why would you only do 6?

Also, I find it amusing at best that you act like equipping characters that have no gear is FREE using the Fitting Room.  It is already FREE to equip gear.

Final comment.  The community has been asking for Silver fixes, Tag Team Arena fixes, Duplicate fixes, Champion and Gear sorting abilities, and Book fixes, for months and it seems you put your resources into everything but that.  Ironically, the Fitting Room comes out just as one of the community content creators came up with a Gear Optimizer that allows us to use ALL 9 SLOTS?

Apr 18, 2021, 19:3004/18/21
04/18/21

I  just  started playing  this  game  OMG  very  complicated.    Just  opened  bunch of  shards  no  legendary yet.    Hope  i  can  hang  in  and  learn  this  many  aspects to  this  game  

Apr 18, 2021, 19:3104/18/21
04/18/21

Im  Coltman58  in  game  thanks