All Categories

(22.01.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

(22.01.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

Hi, dears!

Happy Friday to you, hope you’re all doing great and staying healthy.

I came here to update you on “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store”.

Let me start with elaborating on the Freeze debuff mechanics change. Previously, there was an irregularity in how it worked: a Champion with the debuff from the enemy’s ability or a Freeze set, applied the first buff on his allies, froze, but still continued to apply consequent buffs or even launch an attack. Now the debuff mechanics works in the way we intended it to originally. If a champion should apply three buffs, they apply the first one, get frozen by Tormin-like champs or champs in the Freeze set, and the buffs that are in the queue just get removed from the queue.

Let’s now go to the next one! 

There is a nasty bug that some of you have been experiencing when beating the Spider’s Queen in the Dungeons (and in some other locations). It’s affecting teams that have the champs with the Freeze debuff or in the Frost set. This one will be fixed in one of the closest releases ( 3.30, to be more precise). We very much apologize for this one.

Our next release is planned for the first half of February. We are actively preparing for it and will soon give you more details about the new features and some really cool QoL changes it will contain.

Thank you for taking time to read this, dear Raiders! Have a wonderful weekend ahead!:love: 

Views
Comments
Jan 22, 2021, 16:0101/22/21
Jan 22, 2021, 22:2801/22/21
04/18/19

Happy  to  know  more  stuff  is  coming.  Some  things  are  annoying  and  should  be  checked,  duplicate  champions  and  summonig  stuff.  X10  and  I  have  found  many  weird  dupe  champions...

please,  can  we  exchange  champions  for  books  or  similar?

Jan 23, 2021, 07:3001/23/21
01/22/20

Thank you for this lovely note "news" . It was real nice to read some not only bout game news but the way how you wrote. I fell very positive "energy , respect and warmnes " in your post and this bring smile on my face that there are still people out there in this world who know what means with one word "maners". Thank you deeply from my heart for that! Keep doing great job here and in "real" world 😀👏👍

Jan 25, 2021, 10:2201/25/21
11/26/20

why is game down

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jan 25, 2021, 12:4601/25/21
04/06/20
info

Happy  to  know  more  stuff  is  coming.  Some  things  are  annoying  and  should  be  checked,  duplicate  champions  and  summonig  stuff.  X10  and  I  have  found  many  weird  dupe  champions...

please,  can  we  exchange  champions  for  books  or  similar?

Hi

We are working on the dupe system and some other features to create the opportunity for obtaining certain heroes. We are aiming for finishing the dupe system this year, so stay tuned.

Jan 25, 2021, 12:5201/25/21
04/06/20
Vicky

Thank you for this lovely note "news" . It was real nice to read some not only bout game news but the way how you wrote. I fell very positive "energy , respect and warmnes " in your post and this bring smile on my face that there are still people out there in this world who know what means with one word "maners". Thank you deeply from my heart for that! Keep doing great job here and in "real" world 😀👏👍

Thank you for your kind words. I made sure that Valkyrie saw your post.

Jan 25, 2021, 14:2001/25/21
12/14/20

Also experiencing game loading issues. Will not log in. 

Jan 26, 2021, 05:4901/26/21
03/27/19

what about auto level sparring pit ?

Jan 26, 2021, 13:0501/26/21
04/06/20
Josh1404

Also experiencing game loading issues. Will not log in. 

HI!

There was an issue later that day. Most likely, you and WinTroy got onto its earliest stage. The fix is already out, so please contact our support if you still cannot enter.

Jan 27, 2021, 10:5301/27/21
01/11/20

I don't wish to come off whiny person. So hopefully I can describe this in a respectful manner, while giving some criticism. I am a f2p person. And Would purchase more if I could. Well her it comes. I don't mind pay to win. You have to make money, like everybody else. But it would seem that you are starting to struggle maintaining a player base. If the whales don't have enough in game competition they will soon become board. And leave the game. And if  the f2p have to struggle with no real pay off. You will lose that player base as well. With silver and books not scailing up, and energy very hard to obtain at around the beginning mid level play. This will not only discourage new blood, but will make the whales find stronger forms of entertainment. You guys have a beautiful game and for the most part, a great game. So keep the good work up. But there is a need for improvement. 

Jan 27, 2021, 18:0701/27/21
08/04/20

Something is really bugging me tremendously in your Interface.  I use in Champions the left hand list 3 wide to manage, upgrade , send to storage , retrieve from storage etc.  You keep resetting the list to the top entry while I want it to "stay in place" to where I have set it , and that is the SAME for the selection at the top of Level, Rank, etc for Me this whole interface Should STAY Where I am at in the List !!   I am FOREVER SCROLLING to get it back to Where I want it , not where you think it should be.  So please , please review this part of the interface , including what happens when a user swiches from Storage mode to List mode, and ensure that this list STAYS in the Place that the user sets it.   I have to scroll forever to get it where I was , or want it there again.   You should really think about USER ACTIONS when designing an interface , and not code it as you see fit, because USERS should be driving this design.  As Ex Senior Software Engineer with IBM I can attest to this and my experience tells me your interface is not a good design.  Contact me if you like clarification on this further.

Jan 27, 2021, 21:1601/27/21
Jan 28, 2021, 02:02(edited)
02/13/20

I have an idea that i got from another game i played for many years. Idk if this is the right place for it or if its already been thought of but here goes

We have tournaments and events 

But we dont have clan tournaments or events maybe that could solve the book/silver problem 

Also as a throw in we have classic arena and team arena but since we campaign with 5 man teams why not have 5 man arenas.

Idk just my 2 cents.

Jan 28, 2021, 03:2801/28/21
12/15/20

The  only  freeze debuff I have encountered is the periodic server freezes that have plagued Raid since I started to play last year!

Jan 28, 2021, 14:0801/28/21
04/06/20

Hi!

Something is really bugging me tremendously in your Interface.  I use in Champions the left hand list 3 wide to manage, upgrade , send to storage , retrieve from storage etc.  You keep resetting the list to the top entry while I want it to "stay in place" to where I have set it , and that is the SAME for the selection at the top of Level, Rank, etc for Me this whole interface Should STAY Where I am at in the List ! 

This issue is still under consideration. After changing the tavern pages, the interface will generate a new list and delete the previous one. Currently, we are working on possible solutions to this issue.

We have tournaments and events But we dont have clan tournaments or events 

Glad to say that we plan to improve our clan system and fully integrate them into the game experience. We will reveal more details closer to the features releases.

The  only  freeze debuff I have encountered is the periodic server freezes that have plagued Raid since I started to play last year!

We are continually improving our servers and game optimization. While such problems are bound to happen to every multiplayer project, we do our best to prevent them and minimize their duration.

Have a great day 😉

Jan 29, 2021, 14:5601/29/21
07/17/20

Please nerf Scarab King :D not much, only remove provoke or put it on a skill with 3 turn cooldown. Impossible to build 5 champs in destroy gear with 250 acc and 250 res. And this is a problem on normal doom tower lvl 100. My champs are fine, re-gearing everyone 3 times a day is not

Jan 29, 2021, 16:1201/29/21
04/06/20
Ciaran

Please nerf Scarab King :D not much, only remove provoke or put it on a skill with 3 turn cooldown. Impossible to build 5 champs in destroy gear with 250 acc and 250 res. And this is a problem on normal doom tower lvl 100. My champs are fine, re-gearing everyone 3 times a day is not

HI!

Scarab King is one of the most challenging bosses in the game, and his provoke capability is one of the top reasons for it. While the destroy gear is essential for his demise, Shields and block debuff buff are also a big part of it. We have a FAQ page in the game with a detailed description of all of his skills. It may help you in future attempts to conquer the Scarab King.

Jan 31, 2021, 08:3501/31/21
12/18/20

Why are there no New Year gifts

Feb 1, 2021, 20:2602/01/21
Feb 1, 2021, 20:26(edited)
10/26/20
GreenKnight

Hi

We are working on the dupe system and some other features to create the opportunity for obtaining certain heroes. We are aiming for finishing the dupe system this year, so stay tuned.

How about a catch-up mechanic for those of use who missed the first year + of fusions? Something like re-adding old champ fusions to list and creating mechanisms to get them. Something like 6 months after it goes live you can start doing first time fusion bosses again. For the shard bosses something like staggering in old shard infrequently within events that dont normally have shards (so you could earn like 10-20 shards a month on old shard fusions and get caught up over say a year).

Feb 2, 2021, 12:3902/02/21
04/06/20
Groovdog

How about a catch-up mechanic for those of use who missed the first year + of fusions? Something like re-adding old champ fusions to list and creating mechanisms to get them. Something like 6 months after it goes live you can start doing first time fusion bosses again. For the shard bosses something like staggering in old shard infrequently within events that dont normally have shards (so you could earn like 10-20 shards a month on old shard fusions and get caught up over say a year).

Hi!

Currently, we are not planning to repeat Classic fusions.  They are meant to be a one-time offer. However, we are constantly expanding our roster and adding new Classic fusions into the game, so there will be many more opportunities to get exciting champions.

Have a nice one

Feb 3, 2021, 02:3202/03/21
01/07/20
Ciaran

i found running apothecary with MM was enough to keep the cycle on track to basically keep the shield up the whole battle this screen shot is for normal 

rhazin bog down helped keep alure and armiger in check with turn meter 

i found the biggest tip that helped me was getting mm and alure over 200 speed under and was struggling to get turns in time if alure (off affinity) missed a1

rhazin was the main damage dealer and i was able to kill the scarab king before his shield broke ive since 6 starred and fully ascended alure and cranked her speed up to 215, armiger needs 100% crit apothecary as fast as you can build him and MM hitting hard to throw the biggest shield over all he can 

good luck i was stuck on him for 3 weeks month 1 and was thinking that was going to happen again - ive now pulled metal shaper aswell so if the vids ive seen with him in are to go by it should be easier now for my team 

i