All Categories

(08.01.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

(08.01.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

Hi, guys!
It’s our first “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store” section this year. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to jump into the new productive year. We certainly are!

Let me start with the most frequently asked question. The endless Daily login rewards program and additional Champions’ and Artifacts’ storage space will come out in our next release. It’s now planned for the late-mid of January.

There also will be several QoL improvements in this release that will make your experience more enjoyable.
Other than that, the long-awaited new Faction (and I hope you all know the name of that Faction) is also being developed and will be released this spring! So stay tuned!

Now, let me shed some light on the Bosses’ difficulty in the Doom Tower.
As we mentioned in the announcements previously, after the reset, the Doom Tower remained almost the same as in the first version, which means that some changes had been implemented. We changed the bosses’ parameters a little as we continue to develop the feature and consider future modifications. Yet, we can’t say that these changes are final, as we keep monitoring the situation and working on improving the Tower.

And, talking about the 3.10 release, I want to assure you that we have taken notice of the feedback about the AI changes. The situation with Coldheart was already reported to our devs and will be fixed in 3.20. We have forwarded your thoughts about the rest of the changes to our game designers, as well.

Also, we haven’t forgotten about the Classic Arena’s boosting in the Platinum Tier, and the fix is coming in the nearest future.
Unfortunately, we haven’t mentioned this addition in the news earlier due to the human factor, but we decided to let you know here now. We have launched a notification for Clan Leaders and deputees to let them know when someone leaves or joins a clan. Note: the “someone left your Clan” notification works only for the closed clans (we didn’t want to spam open Clans with them). Yet, the “new member joined your Clan” works only for the opened clans.

I would also like to mention that there is a bug in Global Rankings in the Doom Tower. Right now, they show the results for the previous Tower, not the current one. I just want to let you know that we’re aware of this bug and currently working on fixing it.

Last but not least. A bunch of new Champions is coming, and, along with this, the new Fragments Fusion is on its way.

That’s it, guys! Thank you for your attention, and have a wonderful weekend ahead!

:love: 

Views
Comments
Jan 8, 2021, 10:4901/08/21
Jan 8, 2021, 11:1801/08/21
05/10/19

Some of these are good to read. Regarding arenas though... Don't really think you guys will ever implement a fix. The amount of income you get from people spending gems in there to be on top is too much and an actual legit fix would imply removing that income. I'd like to be wrong about that... but... don't see it happening. All I see is an eternal promise for a fix that will never go away.

Jan 8, 2021, 13:5401/08/21
04/18/19

one silly question.

the new faction is great. Happy to have it, BUT how is going to impact on the faction wars Syren?  We will need to complete that faction as well?

That would make harder to obtain it for the ones that do not have it

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jan 8, 2021, 16:3001/08/21
04/06/20
JuCeDoGi

Some of these are good to read. Regarding arenas though... Don't really think you guys will ever implement a fix. The amount of income you get from people spending gems in there to be on top is too much and an actual legit fix would imply removing that income. I'd like to be wrong about that... but... don't see it happening. All I see is an eternal promise for a fix that will never go away.

Hi!

Platinum Arena is a small percentage of players with the highest skill. This one thing when everyone in the same internment chasing to the top in the last two hours before the reset and absolutely another when someone exploits the system to get an easy win skipping the challenge involved in it. The biggest concern is that easy solutions will break the game experience for everyone else, so we try our best to implement the most reasonable solutions. 

Jan 8, 2021, 16:3401/08/21
04/06/20
info

one silly question.

the new faction is great. Happy to have it, BUT how is going to impact on the faction wars Syren?  We will need to complete that faction as well?

Yes. After the new faction release, everyone who has not yet obtained Lidia will have to complete an additional faction to get her.

Jan 8, 2021, 16:3701/08/21
10/08/17

Fragment fusion , champion/artifact storge space  increase , new Faction

All sounds wonderful to me :)

Jan 9, 2021, 03:3101/09/21
Jan 9, 2021, 03:31(edited)
10/31/18

Question from the newbie in the game - what will happen with current "30-60-90-etc daily login rewards program" after launching new "The endless Daily login rewards program"?

Jan 9, 2021, 08:2101/09/21
04/18/19
info

one silly question.

Its is logical, but a pain in the ass

Jan 9, 2021, 11:3001/09/21
02/19/20

I would appreciate if you prevent the warlord from using his a3 skill to the clan boss 

Jan 9, 2021, 12:0201/09/21
12/07/20

I can't login rite now 

Jan 11, 2021, 11:1601/11/21
04/06/20
Anarfin

Question from the newbie in the game - what will happen with current "30-60-90-etc daily login rewards program" after launching new "The endless Daily login rewards program"?

Hi!

They will stay as they are, but after the day 270 reward, a new system will kick in.

Jan 11, 2021, 11:1801/11/21
Jan 11, 2021, 11:21(edited)
02/26/20

>platinum boosting 

You were working on this for like a year already 

Also those ai changes are a joke, there are still a ton of other much more popular champs that have problems with their ai. A lot of inconsistencies with skills as well. 

OH, and how about adding nice champs to bad factions (banner lords and dwarves) instead of overflowing already good faction with trash heroes? 

Plarium at its best. 

Jan 11, 2021, 11:2101/11/21
04/06/20
Hulk

I would appreciate if you prevent the warlord from using his a3 skill to the clan boss 

Already sent this request to the devs team. This is a known issue, and we are looking into the possible change.

Jan 11, 2021, 12:2001/11/21
Jan 11, 2021, 12:21(edited)
01/18/20

It'll be perfect if you rebalance Rotos and for Black Knight if you change his A3 with HP instead of Attack. BR!

Jan 11, 2021, 12:4401/11/21
10/31/18
GreenKnight

Hi!

They will stay as they are, but after the day 270 reward, a new system will kick in.

Super, thanks a lot!

Jan 13, 2021, 02:5601/13/21
01/13/21

anyone have any ideas on the new faction??

i was thinking of a forrest/nature type. would fit in well with the dwarves row i think

Jan 14, 2021, 00:3601/14/21
05/10/19
GreenKnight

Hi!

Platinum Arena is a small percentage of players with the highest skill. This one thing when everyone in the same internment chasing to the top in the last two hours before the reset and absolutely another when someone exploits the system to get an easy win skipping the challenge involved in it. The biggest concern is that easy solutions will break the game experience for everyone else, so we try our best to implement the most reasonable solutions. 

Platinum arena is a small section of players that have the champs and gear that enable them to stay on top. Most of it is not about their skill, it's about how much they spend to have all that. As in every other game of this genre.

If you don't spend gems to get more tokens there is no way you can stay in Platinum, that's even considering you are able to reach it. This is what you see in every stream regarding arena. This is what I've experienced in game and this is what clan mates and many others have also experienced.

That PR style response is just nowhere near to reality. Albeit, I understand that there's not much else someone from Plarium would be able to say.

Jan 14, 2021, 11:5101/14/21
04/06/20
If you don't spend gems to get more tokens there is no way you can stay in Platinum, that's even considering you are able to reach it. This is what you see in every stream regarding arena. 

I don’t deny this, and yet this does not negate my statement. As you can see on the mentioned streams, even a tiny lapse in team composition or inconsistency in strategy will push players out of the platinum in near minutes, if not seconds after entering. Even for those with advantages, the platinum tier is highly competitive and unforgiving. 

Jan 14, 2021, 21:1801/14/21
05/27/19

Fragment champs. I do hope Raid/Palarium has considered rerunning the fragment champs on an annual basis. If they do this: 1) New players will have a chance to gain those champs, 2) older players who did not complete those champs will have a chance to do so, 3) those champs who did complete the champs will have a chance to get a book to make thiers stronger, and lastly 4) Palarium will save a bunch of money on programming as those programs needed to add the champs will already have been written. Oh and one other thing: for those 1 time only per person champs: a simple program that checks to see if a player has the champ and if they do they offer a lego book instead would go far to maintaining game balance and yet being able to reuse programs that provide champs (and thus save on programming costs) might also be a good idea.

Jan 19, 2021, 14:1901/19/21
04/06/20
Rarintogo

Fragment champs. I do hope Raid/Palarium has considered rerunning the fragment champs on an annual basis. If they do this: 1) New players will have a chance to gain those champs, 2) older players who did not complete those champs will have a chance to do so, 3) those champs who did complete the champs will have a chance to get a book to make thiers stronger, and lastly 4) Palarium will save a bunch of money on programming as those programs needed to add the champs will already have been written. Oh and one other thing: for those 1 time only per person champs: a simple program that checks to see if a player has the champ and if they do they offer a lego book instead would go far to maintaining game balance and yet being able to reuse programs that provide champs (and thus save on programming costs) might also be a good idea.

Hello!

Currently, there is no definitive decision on future repeats of fragment fusions. I will forward your suggestion to our development team. 

We are working on further developments of this feature and considering other possible interactions with champion fragments. 

Jan 21, 2021, 16:3101/21/21
03/17/19

We  want  real  time  pvp  battles