All Categories

Update Highlights 4.70

Update Highlights 4.70

Hey, Raiders! We’re ironing out the final creases before Update 4.70 goes live, but we’re ready to share some of the details with you. This time, you can expect to see several cool QoL improvements and a Champion rebalance to address some of the most immediate PvP & PvE troubles. Read on to find out more!

Boss Guides

First of all, we’re introducing a neat little feature that will let you - whether you’re a green newbie or a grizzled veteran - learn more about various Raid Bosses and how to beat them before you get into a fight. Every Dungeon, every Boss Stage in the Doom Tower, Faction Wars, and even Clan Boss Battles will all feature a special pop-up that contains a full description of the Boss’ Skills and the overall strategy you’ll need to deal with them. The pop-up menu will be accessible via a special button on the Battle Selection screen.

If that alone isn’t enough, the second tab will feature a list of Teams of the Week that, as the name suggests, were the most successful at dealing with that particular Boss. With this feature, you’ll be able to plan and adjust your Teams before entering a difficult Battle and, we hope, it will make the experience a lot smoother!

Champion Rebalance

Teela Goremane

Base SPD increased to 93 (98 when Ascended)

[Hexdrinker Scimitar]

Attacks 1 enemy. Steals 1 random buff from the target. Also has a 50% chance of stealing another random buff if the target is under 2 or more buffs.

[Pyre Strike]

Cooldown decreased to 3 turns

Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

Robar

Base SPD increased to 97

[Merciless Assault]

Attacks all enemies. Damage increases if the target is under [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], or [Stun] debuffs.

King Garog

[Gore Maker]

Damage multiplier increased

Pyxniel

[Mistress of Glamours]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a [Perfect Veil] buff for 1 turn on the ally with the lowest HP.
Cannot place the [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion.

[Frostweaver [P]]

Whenever an enemy places a [Freeze] debuff on an ally, has a 50% chance of stealing the [Freeze] debuff and placing it on this Champion instead.

Has a 35% chance of filling this Champion's Turn Meter by 25% every time they receive a [Freeze] debuff.

Removes any [Freeze] debuffs from this Champion at the start of every turn.

If there are multiple Champions in the team with this Skill, only one will activate.

Tomb Lord

[Death Burst]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 70% chance of placing two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. If the hit is critical, has a 70% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.

[Blight]

Cooldown decreased to 5 turns

[Aura]

Increases Ally ACC in Doom Tower by 70.

Warchief

[Marauder]

Basileus Roanas

[Triple Puncture]

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Will ignore [Increase DEF] buffs, [Shield] buffs, and [Block Damage] buffs, as well as 50% of the target's DEF.

[Majesty]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Decreases each target's Turn Meter by 50% if the [Stun] debuff is not placed.

Crypt-King Graal

[Brittleness Bane]

Attacks 1 enemy.

Has a 60% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.

Has a 100% chance instead if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff or a [Freeze] debuff.

[Death Fires]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

War Mother

Base ATK and Bomb damage multiplier increased. Base HP and DEF decreased

[Special Brew]

Attacks all enemies. Places a [Bomb] debuff that detonates after 2 turns (2 Bombs when Ascended). Bomb damage increases by 100% against Bosses.

[Mother's Touch]

Attacks all enemies. Instantly detonates all [Bomb] debuffs if this Champion is under an [Increase ATK] buff.

Grohak the Bloodied

[Unbound Anger]

Attacks all enemies. Each critical hit fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 20%.

[Lord of War]

Attacks 1 enemy and steals the target's Turn Meter. Places a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns if this attack is critical.

Urogrim

[Skullstaff]

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 25% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

[Bizarre Vapors]

Cooldown increased to 6 turns

Places two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns. 

Miscellaneous

Artifact and Accessory Storages will receive additional 300 slots each. 

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Sep 29, 2021, 12:0909/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 13:2109/30/21
03/24/21

It would be really appreciated if at least a refund on champion related resourced would be credited back or would be an option to do so whenever a nerf happens.

There are clear ways to quantify how many books have been applied if any, masteries might be tricker but lets be fare and whereever its maxed out masteries, credit back the gems for a full mastery. (even if the player grinded for energy and waited it out instead of buying directly using gems), the number of chickens, etc...

Please moderators, if not done already, bring this topic to the devs and implement it once the nerf related version gets rolled out.

Sep 30, 2021, 22:0709/30/21
05/13/19
Trips

Was wondering if u were still playing... good to see you still 

Yeah  -  I  play  every  day.

I  just  haven't talked  on  the  forums  as  much  because  I  been  to  busy  to  write  post.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2021, 02:4810/01/21
Oct 1, 2021, 02:50(edited)
02/24/19
marcusgoetz23

sometimes I have to wonder, if the people at plarium are just stupid....NOT the moderators here, you guys are really friendly and sound very reasonable and understanding about our justified anger :) ... if they just did a moderate nerf, say the a1 to double and one thing to the a3 ...people would have been disappointed and maybe a bit angry... but still happy about having a good-great champ.... and there would not have been this outrage, that is going on right now.... IF they still think he is OP....they then could have easily do one next little nerf on the next rebalancing in 3-4 months.... people would not like it and say remember, when that guy was really great??? ....but no ... from Hero to Zero.... Plarium deserves all the outrage coming to them....

Also, servers were restart... the new champs are ingame .... but none of the skill descriptions of the buffed / nerfed champs are updated .... WHY????????? 

We're first and foremost players, just like everyone posting. I know I try hard to be helpful! The moderators were actually very helpful to me way back when. :)

None of the nerfs/buffs are live yet as of this post, you are correct. I don't actually know when that is happening, but you'll see an update in the RSL discord.

Also, to all you folks in the threads and news, I appreciate the positivity towards myself and Harbs. We really are collecting every piece of feedback  and constructive criticism, and the mood of the users here, and delivering it, and these threads, to Plarium for you. 

Oct 1, 2021, 04:3410/01/21
07/07/20

yes the nerfing u do on champs has to quit or i will last warning

Oct 1, 2021, 11:0710/01/21
Oct 1, 2021, 16:01(edited)
04/02/21

Plarium is just completly Bonkers and completely fooling us.... they say that Urogrim is broken... because he can solo Dungeons???? so they nerf him while buffing Tomb Lord with the same patch ..... Who can now.....wait for it ... absolutely easily solo Dragon 25 ..... if your looking for proofs, just watch murderincs video... no idea if my comment got erased because of the link or why.... but apparently that's what they are doing now...

You gotta be kinding ..... I don't care if one is a void epic and one a (non void!) legendary..... the difference between those two can be minimal ... 

Edited to follow forum rules. Also, no need to copy and paste this same post in several places. Thanks.

Oct 1, 2021, 12:5610/01/21
Oct 1, 2021, 18:05(edited)
10/12/20

Is anyone from Vietnam playing this game? Or who can guide, just help specifically to do this task (attached picture) ! many thanks! 

i

có ai là người VN chơi game này không? hoặc ai có thể hướng dẩn,chỉ giúp cụ thể làm nhiêm vụ này ( hình đính kèm) ! rất cám ơn!

Không có mô tả ảnh. 

4 bình luận

Thích

Bình luận

Oct 1, 2021, 15:1510/01/21
10/16/20

**Raid Digest (01.10.21)**

"We know how unsettling it is for you to see Urogrim being nerfed. His performance proved him to be way overpowered and even capable of clearing 20+ stages of the Dragon Dungeon solo - not the function he is supposed to do as an Epic Support Champion. Having an Epic Support Champion that outperforms a Legendary one of similar application, such as Bad-el-Kazar, throws the game balance off. After the rebalance, Urogrim will remain a decent Epic Champion, capable of supporting his team by healing them while debuffing the enemy."

And  that's  what  the  test  server  is  for,  no?  Content  creators  demonstrated  what  Urogrim  could  do  before  he  was  released.  We  saw  the  videos,  got  excited,  champ  was  released,  we  pull  champ,  invest  time  and  resources  knowing  you  saw  what  we  saw  and  released  the  champ  so  of  course  we  assume  it's  safe  to  invest.  Then  you  nerf  it  from  god  tier  to  a  "decent  epic  champ."

That's  the  problem.  You  knew  what  we  knew  and  released  it  anyway.  Bait  and  switch.  I've  been  spending  too  much  time  in  this  game  lately  anyway,  this  is  the  nudge  I  needed. 

Oct 1, 2021, 17:4410/01/21
Oct 2, 2021, 04:14(edited)
04/25/20

Well you made a mistake, ok. Can happen to anyone and we are fortunately not working on a nuclear warhead... Well you have seen the solo 25 dragon runs on the test server but misjudged and want to correct this mistake again! OK!

To carry out your mistake on the back of the customers is wrong. It's obvious that I wouldn't build another "decent" epic champion with these abilities. No, I would have, if I had known about the massive nerf, I would finished me the Helmut. To be honest he would be another never touched champ on the bench.... just like many others!

My expectation is to get 6000 Gems and all books compensation for this. 

P.S.:

As you have already said, it is necessary to correct what is out of balance. For my part, I built the champ exclusively because of the Dungens solo runs. Now if it is no longer to be then I would like everything I have invested in the champ back. 

Let's be honest with each other; after the nerf, the support from him is then worse than from good rare champs:

Healing: here the apothecary is better

Poison: here then Benshee is better

I don't need this champ then so and he will go in the bank.... For me he is useless then!

Oct 2, 2021, 08:1510/02/21
06/18/19
munroejason

A  clan  mate  of  mine  said  this,  and   I  couldnt  have  said  it  better  myself,  so  im  going  to  copy  and  paste  it:

The day this Urogrim nerf goes live  without refund for books, masteries and chickens is the last day I have played this game.

This is straight out deception of the customers. 

Release an overpowered Champ opposite to feedback of every content creator, let everyone invest and then nerf him massively?

They expect you to buy epic books in their store for 11 bucks, making this a wasted 150 bucks invest... and you are supposed to swallow this just like that... no way

Edited, there was no 10x event for Urogrim.

i agree with this  completely. I spent a lot of money in shards to get him, now he will be no where near what I expected when I spent so much just to get him let build him.

it's like spending money on a car and what shows up when delivered it's a bike.

I'm disgusted by the companies ability to do this especially with no compensation in return.

this potential Nerf, which is very unwise to fallow through on, has made me learn not to spend money on shards or building good champions because you never know what stupid change will wreck it all in the future. I if I can't spend without worry of what might change then I'll stop spending. if I stop spending I'll most likely just quit. 

test your stuff first, all that time and effort I could have put into something else is wasted on something I wouldn't have pulled so hard for and built so fast. 

this game takes tons of time, energy, resources just to 6* and fully ascend that I'm insanely irritated.

I'd like all the money I spent on void shards to get him back. you guys can take all the champs i pulled back as well including the Legos. if you cant do that then pretest your stuff before you launch it. 

don't Nerf him. 

Oct 2, 2021, 08:2310/02/21
06/18/19
munroejason

**Raid Digest (01.10.21)**

"We know how unsettling it is for you to see Urogrim being nerfed. His performance proved him to be way overpowered and even capable of clearing 20+ stages of the Dragon Dungeon solo - not the function he is supposed to do as an Epic Support Champion. Having an Epic Support Champion that outperforms a Legendary one of similar application, such as Bad-el-Kazar, throws the game balance off. After the rebalance, Urogrim will remain a decent Epic Champion, capable of supporting his team by healing them while debuffing the enemy."

And  that's  what  the  test  server  is  for,  no?  Content  creators  demonstrated  what  Urogrim  could  do  before  he  was  released.  We  saw  the  videos,  got  excited,  champ  was  released,  we  pull  champ,  invest  time  and  resources  knowing  you  saw  what  we  saw  and  released  the  champ  so  of  course  we  assume  it's  safe  to  invest.  Then  you  nerf  it  from  god  tier  to  a  "decent  epic  champ."

That's  the  problem.  You  knew  what  we  knew  and  released  it  anyway.  Bait  and  switch.  I've  been  spending  too  much  time  in  this  game  lately  anyway,  this  is  the  nudge  I  needed. 

yes this is what the test server is for. I didn't spend tons of money on shards for Giscard or build either of the two that I have because he's not a stand out champion. 

I would have never spent the money on the shards to get Urogrim if he was released with the Nerf stats and I had never known he was nerfed. I would have never built him at all even if I did pull him.

if they fallow through with the Nerf I can't spend another dime on the game. It's enough of a waste to spend money on a mobile game but when you spend as much as this insane game costs and then don't even get what you expect in the end infuriates me. 

Oct 2, 2021, 08:3110/02/21
06/18/19

re are so many Terrible Epics in the game yet you guys can't seem to let the S tier Epics be S tier.

Giscard could have been an S Tier and fun champ to use. but how many people do you think have him but not built right out.

I was upset about Giscard too but I was not angry because I never spent my hard earned money or my precious time to get him or build him. so when I pulled hi o vaulted him and said "too bad you could have been great" oh well. 

Oct 2, 2021, 08:3910/02/21
06/18/19
Pib

yes the nerfing u do on champs has to quit or i will last warning

they need to "Giscard" Nerf or suck it up and deal with it. buff other champs around their poor untested releases.

or create an in-game resource refund system.

don't Nerf another champion without at least that.

I spent a "ton" of money to get Urogrim. this game Is not cheap. 

if you want to teach me that spending is unwise in this game keep it . I wouldn't fallow through on the Nerf. 

Oct 4, 2021, 13:0410/04/21
08/19/20

ウログリムの下降修正はないわw

日本人に絶対紹介できない汚ならしいゲームであり続けてくれて、ありがとうPLARIUM!www