All Categories

Update Highlights 4.70

Update Highlights 4.70

Hey, Raiders! We’re ironing out the final creases before Update 4.70 goes live, but we’re ready to share some of the details with you. This time, you can expect to see several cool QoL improvements and a Champion rebalance to address some of the most immediate PvP & PvE troubles. Read on to find out more!

Boss Guides

First of all, we’re introducing a neat little feature that will let you - whether you’re a green newbie or a grizzled veteran - learn more about various Raid Bosses and how to beat them before you get into a fight. Every Dungeon, every Boss Stage in the Doom Tower, Faction Wars, and even Clan Boss Battles will all feature a special pop-up that contains a full description of the Boss’ Skills and the overall strategy you’ll need to deal with them. The pop-up menu will be accessible via a special button on the Battle Selection screen.

If that alone isn’t enough, the second tab will feature a list of Teams of the Week that, as the name suggests, were the most successful at dealing with that particular Boss. With this feature, you’ll be able to plan and adjust your Teams before entering a difficult Battle and, we hope, it will make the experience a lot smoother!

Champion Rebalance

Teela Goremane

Base SPD increased to 93 (98 when Ascended)

[Hexdrinker Scimitar]

Attacks 1 enemy. Steals 1 random buff from the target. Also has a 50% chance of stealing another random buff if the target is under 2 or more buffs.

[Pyre Strike]

Cooldown decreased to 3 turns

Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

Robar

Base SPD increased to 97

[Merciless Assault]

Attacks all enemies. Damage increases if the target is under [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], or [Stun] debuffs.

King Garog

[Gore Maker]

Damage multiplier increased

Pyxniel

[Mistress of Glamours]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a [Perfect Veil] buff for 1 turn on the ally with the lowest HP.
Cannot place the [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion.

[Frostweaver [P]]

Whenever an enemy places a [Freeze] debuff on an ally, has a 50% chance of stealing the [Freeze] debuff and placing it on this Champion instead.

Has a 35% chance of filling this Champion's Turn Meter by 25% every time they receive a [Freeze] debuff.

Removes any [Freeze] debuffs from this Champion at the start of every turn.

If there are multiple Champions in the team with this Skill, only one will activate.

Tomb Lord

[Death Burst]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 70% chance of placing two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. If the hit is critical, has a 70% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.

[Blight]

Cooldown decreased to 5 turns

[Aura]

Increases Ally ACC in Doom Tower by 70.

Warchief

[Marauder]

Basileus Roanas

[Triple Puncture]

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Will ignore [Increase DEF] buffs, [Shield] buffs, and [Block Damage] buffs, as well as 50% of the target's DEF.

[Majesty]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Decreases each target's Turn Meter by 50% if the [Stun] debuff is not placed.

Crypt-King Graal

[Brittleness Bane]

Attacks 1 enemy.

Has a 60% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.

Has a 100% chance instead if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff or a [Freeze] debuff.

[Death Fires]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

War Mother

Base ATK and Bomb damage multiplier increased. Base HP and DEF decreased

[Special Brew]

Attacks all enemies. Places a [Bomb] debuff that detonates after 2 turns (2 Bombs when Ascended). Bomb damage increases by 100% against Bosses.

[Mother's Touch]

Attacks all enemies. Instantly detonates all [Bomb] debuffs if this Champion is under an [Increase ATK] buff.

Grohak the Bloodied

[Unbound Anger]

Attacks all enemies. Each critical hit fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 20%.

[Lord of War]

Attacks 1 enemy and steals the target's Turn Meter. Places a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns if this attack is critical.

Urogrim

[Skullstaff]

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 25% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

[Bizarre Vapors]

Cooldown increased to 6 turns

Places two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns. 

Miscellaneous

Artifact and Accessory Storages will receive additional 300 slots each. 

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Sep 29, 2021, 12:0909/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 19:1809/29/21
04/10/21

So, the thing you managed to do here is make people scared of investing in champions... 

Sep 29, 2021, 19:3209/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 23:27(edited)
02/09/21

aslong you,plarium,do with urogrim,pixniel etc etc,i spend no longer money in this game ,your team need around 3 years for dupesystem and say so much,we do this and we do this,but the only think,that your plarium team do the last 1 year,is bringing us alot more content,that waste to much reallifetime and do all,tha we waste money for nothing 

edited for language

Sep 29, 2021, 19:3509/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 03:08(edited)
04/27/21

The nerf to Urogrim is frankly too much, that aside like many other have said following a x2 void event where people have spend hundreds for a chance to get him is bad.

Edited by Moderator. There was no 10x event for Urogrim. - H

Sep 29, 2021, 20:1009/29/21
07/15/19

The  Urogrim  nerf  is  a  ruse.  Horrible  branding  decision  to  nerf  Urogrim. The  community,  as  you  can  see,  is  figuring  out  This  deceptive strategy.  You've  now  upset  the  spenders.  

I  highly  recommend  and  encourage  rethinking  this  nerf.  Backlash  for  your  mistake  in  releasing  this  champ,  knowing  good  and  well  that  he  was  OP  prior  to  release,  then  taking  a  backwards  approach to  fixing  the  mistake, will  diminish  loyal  spenders  confidence  in  the  vision  of  the  brand.  Other  brands  are  catching  up,  and  this  won't  help  your  cause.  

Sep 29, 2021, 20:1909/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 20:21(edited)
07/27/20

Champion Rebalance:

Hi, I've played a lot of F2P games, always when rebalance champions, the question comes to move on or reset to level 1 and all the investment appears back in inventory. I miss this function a lot here.  

Sep 29, 2021, 20:2009/29/21
12/06/20

To break the mold a bit, i am giving a bit of feedback on the new champions.

These new champions require a bit more work before they head out to the public. Namely the new legendary, which is overshadowed even by epics and rares. 

Apart from the novelity of decreasing buff duration by a 1 turn upon being damaged. It also has got an extreme low probability of it happening. (20%, 40% on bosses) It really doesn't fit the legendary status and it appears everyone is also equally apathic of this champion.

The new epic Scabrius (rat one), should rather be changed to an defense type/support, with the passive decreasing damage rececived, instead of increasing.

Duhr:  Is a fantastic entry to the demon faction, that deeply needs revive champions. Only thing i'd really advise would be changing the A1 (first skill) to increase (or decrease) turn meter on hit, instead of stun which makes no sense on his kit.

These are my only concerns, would be happy if heard.

Good luck guys.

Sep 29, 2021, 20:4209/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 20:47(edited)
05/31/21

See here is my issue with the stunt you just pulled on us:

Right now it seems the new legendary will be mediocre and the epics (at least 2 of them) will be a nice addition to my account.

But I am honestly questioning getting any of them at all. Because for all you just showed us in a month from now that could change/reverse without warning and after I invested a lot of my time/resources. So until you can reclaim that trust you just undermined I am going to just not invest anything in this game - I mean scam - of yours.

Sep 29, 2021, 20:5009/29/21
03/03/21

NERF?😠

Okey what is the point to pay for get a champion and after we get it then Plarium  nerf it because they've had got our money.

Do you think I gonna spend more money in this game?👎

You are killing it!!! 😠

Sep 29, 2021, 21:5509/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 03:09(edited)
11/07/20

Let's be honest, Urogrim was broken op, yeah it was a dirty move, but no epic should solo 25 dungeons with regular gear, imo he remains a great champ, but this is a strategy game, where is the strategy behind soloing the hardest level? there is no craft, no thinking, ergo no fun.

Edited by Moderator. There was no 10x event for Urogrim. - H 

Sep 29, 2021, 22:0109/29/21
12/08/20

Ok,  here  is  me  piling  on  about  the  Urogrim  nerf...but  you  get  the  point.  I'm  postively  confident  you  don't  give  a  flip  about  it  either.  Never  spending  another  dime on  your  game  as  a  way  of  lifting  my  middle  finger  back  at  you.  You  see  if  I  stop  spending  with  you,  my  life  doesn't  change.  In  fact  I  have  a  bit  more  change  in  my  pocket.  If  more  customers  stop  paying  you,  you  lose  your  jobs  and  your  company  goes  bankrupt.  Hmmmm......think  about  it.  You  have  way  more  to  lose  by  saying  f-you  to  me  than  I  have  to  you. 

Sep 29, 2021, 22:2109/29/21
07/23/20

I can see this game going down like Arcane Online did............Good job Plarium. Keep up the good work.

Sep 29, 2021, 22:5809/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 07:27(edited)
02/19/21
CreepyBoris

Where are the " several cool QoL improvements" you talked about?  Also where is the fix to Septimus AI you promised after you broke it last patch?   And the bait and switch you did with Urogrim is ridiculous. If anyone still spends money on this game, they are an idiot. 

Bahaha an idiot for spending because you say so? over one little champ? 😂😂😂😂 many of us have played the game for a long time and have seen this happen many times before.. when a trash champ is way OP it will ALWAYS be nerfed.. left mine at 50 for this reason..

Edited by moderator for insults

Sep 29, 2021, 23:5209/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 03:11(edited)
12/01/19

Dunno if it's my phone or the site but I had to copy paste this from my notepad..

1. Urogrim nerf is comedy. I would clown the people complaining, but you guys may be new to Plarium. Chasing Plarium's champion events/offers is usually a bad idea. The time and cost in comparison to the rewards, are usually terrible.

2. I see no QoL changes..

3. Thanks for more slots.. I think.. I guess?

4. 7 voids for Coldheart 😂 Should've been 3-5. But I assume Plarium considered that reasonable and went with 7. I swear they price EVERYTHING just above reasonable.😂

Sep 29, 2021, 23:5609/29/21
10/22/20

What say  , just great !

Sep 30, 2021, 00:3609/30/21
12/02/20

Nice update, don't listen to Urogrim's fans. Thanks for the new champions!

Sep 30, 2021, 01:0409/30/21
11/10/20

Massive nerf of Urogrim is unacceptable at all. You set bait for players so badly and now you just nerf him to the ground? Refund all books and resoruces if you do so !!!!

Sep 30, 2021, 02:1409/30/21
03/11/21

good, i'm looking forward to new legendaries, please will you put the pity system back for all to see? it becomes complicated to hope to draw a legendary.

Sep 30, 2021, 02:5009/30/21
01/04/20
saml76

There was no 10X for Urogrim unless I missed it. I don't think so.

You are correct, there was no 10x event for Urogrim.

Sep 30, 2021, 07:1809/30/21
01/03/20
Nala the beast 2

Sure, there are a few good things in this patch, but what you did with Urogrim is totally unethical. You can't give us back our lost time/effort, but you should give us back our invested mats to save face with your player base. Please do the right thing.

Seems I, as well as others, were wrong about Urogrim being on a x10. https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-summoning-event-calendar/ I was so sure, seems I was wrong, but I do know that Plarium has done nerfs after a x10 in the past.

Sep 30, 2021, 07:2209/30/21
08/19/19

So many tears and threats ...

Just few things :

-in every game i played creators made changes when 1 champ/character was to OP

- such OP champs as Urogrim should not exist - 1 champ that can solo last lv of instance  is just ...crazy. And i see that lots of people that are crying on nerfing him admit that he should be nerfed but...

- maybe you do not realize but every time when a champ is nerfed there are players that invested books , time, energy ...that is the risk that we assume in this game ( and not only here). And Plarium have no intrest to give posibility to recover those books/resotces as long as there are people that  pay real money to get them.

- i saw guys complaining and writting that they play for 3 years ... cmon guys- how many time Plarium did the same in past? How many champions nerfed till now? You saw it only when was hitting you?

- you ( guys that spend like crazy to get some champions on some 2x, 10x events)  are the real reason for Plarium behaviour. If you will stop it than Plarium will have no reason for those tricky games . Untill then they will continue to create OP champs , to put them in the game , to make "so called" 2x or 10x events ( and you will continue to feed their pockets) and to nerf the champ and then to start all over again and again

- Plarium didn't care about palyers ( or at least i didn't see any sign of it)! They just look for more and more oportunities to get our money . So (personal opinion) don't expect to soon dupe system, ingame refounds or compensations, honest CvC system....because is no intrest of Plarium on those things