All Categories

Update Highlights 4.70

Update Highlights 4.70

Hey, Raiders! We’re ironing out the final creases before Update 4.70 goes live, but we’re ready to share some of the details with you. This time, you can expect to see several cool QoL improvements and a Champion rebalance to address some of the most immediate PvP & PvE troubles. Read on to find out more!

Boss Guides

First of all, we’re introducing a neat little feature that will let you - whether you’re a green newbie or a grizzled veteran - learn more about various Raid Bosses and how to beat them before you get into a fight. Every Dungeon, every Boss Stage in the Doom Tower, Faction Wars, and even Clan Boss Battles will all feature a special pop-up that contains a full description of the Boss’ Skills and the overall strategy you’ll need to deal with them. The pop-up menu will be accessible via a special button on the Battle Selection screen.

If that alone isn’t enough, the second tab will feature a list of Teams of the Week that, as the name suggests, were the most successful at dealing with that particular Boss. With this feature, you’ll be able to plan and adjust your Teams before entering a difficult Battle and, we hope, it will make the experience a lot smoother!

Champion Rebalance

Teela Goremane

Base SPD increased to 93 (98 when Ascended)

[Hexdrinker Scimitar]

Attacks 1 enemy. Steals 1 random buff from the target. Also has a 50% chance of stealing another random buff if the target is under 2 or more buffs.

[Pyre Strike]

Cooldown decreased to 3 turns

Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

Robar

Base SPD increased to 97

[Merciless Assault]

Attacks all enemies. Damage increases if the target is under [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], or [Stun] debuffs.

King Garog

[Gore Maker]

Damage multiplier increased

Pyxniel

[Mistress of Glamours]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a [Perfect Veil] buff for 1 turn on the ally with the lowest HP.
Cannot place the [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion.

[Frostweaver [P]]

Whenever an enemy places a [Freeze] debuff on an ally, has a 50% chance of stealing the [Freeze] debuff and placing it on this Champion instead.

Has a 35% chance of filling this Champion's Turn Meter by 25% every time they receive a [Freeze] debuff.

Removes any [Freeze] debuffs from this Champion at the start of every turn.

If there are multiple Champions in the team with this Skill, only one will activate.

Tomb Lord

[Death Burst]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 70% chance of placing two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. If the hit is critical, has a 70% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.

[Blight]

Cooldown decreased to 5 turns

[Aura]

Increases Ally ACC in Doom Tower by 70.

Warchief

[Marauder]

Basileus Roanas

[Triple Puncture]

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Will ignore [Increase DEF] buffs, [Shield] buffs, and [Block Damage] buffs, as well as 50% of the target's DEF.

[Majesty]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Decreases each target's Turn Meter by 50% if the [Stun] debuff is not placed.

Crypt-King Graal

[Brittleness Bane]

Attacks 1 enemy.

Has a 60% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.

Has a 100% chance instead if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff or a [Freeze] debuff.

[Death Fires]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

War Mother

Base ATK and Bomb damage multiplier increased. Base HP and DEF decreased

[Special Brew]

Attacks all enemies. Places a [Bomb] debuff that detonates after 2 turns (2 Bombs when Ascended). Bomb damage increases by 100% against Bosses.

[Mother's Touch]

Attacks all enemies. Instantly detonates all [Bomb] debuffs if this Champion is under an [Increase ATK] buff.

Grohak the Bloodied

[Unbound Anger]

Attacks all enemies. Each critical hit fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 20%.

[Lord of War]

Attacks 1 enemy and steals the target's Turn Meter. Places a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns if this attack is critical.

Urogrim

[Skullstaff]

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 25% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

[Bizarre Vapors]

Cooldown increased to 6 turns

Places two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns. 

Miscellaneous

Artifact and Accessory Storages will receive additional 300 slots each. 

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Sep 29, 2021, 12:0909/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 13:3709/29/21
08/03/20

This game is getting worse and worse every day, a game that takes 6 hours a day to keep the updated account is not a game is a job and on top of one of the few champions who help save time you are nerfed, you can not do things worse. This game is dead in 3 or 4 months, you won't even have 1000 players left

also it is VERY noticeable that your algorithm only helps people who put money in, greetings from a former player #ideleteraid 

Sep 29, 2021, 13:4009/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 02:47(edited)
04/14/21

Do they not test champs before releasing them? This nerf is reaction to a few people able to solo dragon 25. Period.

Palarium doesn't care about its raid community as they are giving a giant middle finger to all of us, because some people didn't have to build(spend money) full teams for dragon 25.

Give us our resources back.

Edited by Moderator. Swearing and there was no 10x for Urogrim. - H

Sep 29, 2021, 13:4009/29/21
04/18/21

"After release there were few void events like 2 times and I believe 10 times for Urogrim. "

there was no 10X event for Urogrim. But I agree tons of people pulled for Urogrim during Vois 2X less than 2 weeks ago. I believe they didn't want to announce the nerf before void 2X as shard sales will take a hit. it's a spit on the face to many many people that pulled Urogrim. 6 starred. booked and fully master him.

Sep 29, 2021, 13:4109/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 13:44(edited)
07/14/21

I don’t want any champ to be nerfed. A little is ok. But too much make us hard to believe again. 

Urogrim should not be nerfed by Half. He has been released for nearly 2 months. Many people including me have invested in him. Compare him to bad-el, who has a similar ability plus a team cleanse on 3 cd. Now urogrim has a weaker version, 4 cd and no cleanse. The team cleanse is very unique and powerful alone. 

Sep 29, 2021, 13:4109/29/21
01/03/20

Who care about any of those nerf/buff, WHERE IS THE DUPE SYSTEM you promessed us for YEARS now, and said it would come for the first HALF of this year at the lastest!

Sep 29, 2021, 13:4709/29/21
01/17/20

Yeah sure just nerf Urogrim after I spent a lot of money on chickens and books to get him upgraded. Why release him with these skills in the first place? Aww I see just to get people to spend money to get him and then to get him upgraded so you can get then nerf him and then these peeps can invest in other champs cuz he's gonna be crap after the nerf. If the nerf goes on, Plarium you owe me the money I spent on the upgrades and you can have you're Urogrim back. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!!!! Proper rip off

Sep 29, 2021, 13:5209/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 02:49(edited)
09/11/19

The  Urogrim  nerf  is  too  much!!!  

All resources should be refunded at a minimum.

Edited by Moderator. There was no 10x event for Urogrim.

Sep 29, 2021, 13:5909/29/21
04/18/21
[lgs} freakshow

The  Urogrim  nerf  is  too  much!!!  

All resources should be refunded at a minimum.

Edited by Moderator. There was no 10x event for Urogrim.

There was no 10X for Urogrim unless I missed it. I don't think so.

Sep 29, 2021, 14:0609/29/21
08/13/19

I don't have Urogrim, so I shouln't care but I have to say I am against all the 'nerfs'. We invest in these champions because they are good, all the resources including money that we put in developing the champion is wasted, the most important resource being our 'time'. Release a champion and stick to it, buffs are ok but nerfs are never ok in my book.

Sep 29, 2021, 14:1209/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 02:51(edited)
01/13/20

Nerf Bommal instead of Urogrim!

Edited by moderator. Cursing

Sep 29, 2021, 14:1709/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 02:52(edited)
06/16/19

wow.. just wow.

From the beginning of this game lots of heroes are still waiting to be buffed or refreshed but oh no... you have to ruin Urogrim that has been introduced just recently. I spent some real $$$ in order to get him. I'm not even talking about books and other resources that I have invested in him. 

What a bad move Plarium. It shows us again that you dont give a damn about your long-term players who invested lots of time and money into this game. After playing this game for ~3 years I think its time to leave.

Edited by Moderator. - H 

Sep 29, 2021, 14:2009/29/21
04/18/19

Nerfs  always  suck.

That  is  True.

Some  nerfs  did  not  go  through  (like  the  second  nerf  of  duchess)

Storage  of  ITems:  Great!

The  buffs:  Really  interesting,  expecting  to  see  if  the  ORC  King  is  stronger  than  the  Dwarf King  (they  should  be  a  match  for  each  other)

The  new  void  champion  is  great!

Sep 29, 2021, 14:3309/29/21
11/23/19
munroejason

A  clan  mate  of  mine  said  this,  and   I  couldnt  have  said  it  better  myself,  so  im  going  to  copy  and  paste  it:

The day this Urogrim nerf goes live  without refund for books, masteries and chickens is the last day I have played this game.

This is straight out deception of the customers. 

Release an overpowered Champ opposite to feedback of every content creator, let everyone invest and then nerf him massively?

They expect you to buy epic books in their store for 11 bucks, making this a wasted 150 bucks invest... and you are supposed to swallow this just like that... no way

Edited, there was no 10x event for Urogrim.

Agree

Sep 29, 2021, 14:3609/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 14:39(edited)
04/10/21

I think the Urgorim nerf is too harsh, picking 2 out of 4 things nerfed should have been enough!

Also this shows how either you bamboozled people, or it shows how you don't use your test server to check the strengths of champion pre release. You released an OP champion, yet are announcing the dupe system for years now, how does one take so much planning and one can go out just like that?

Sep 29, 2021, 14:3909/29/21
08/21/20

I agree that Urogrim is OP now, and I have him, and I built him, and I use him successfully in a bunch of content. I also was expecting a nerf. 

BUT what you do is OVERNERFING. He literally is going to be GARBAGE: worse than many other non-void epics, whether we talk about poisons or heals or cleanse or damage or whatever. So making him OP was a MISTAKE on your part, which you overlap with another MISTAKE. 

I agree with nerfing his A1. But with A3 you shouldn't increase his CD at the very least. Or 4 turn cd with three poisons and/or leave his heals as is. 

You basically make him useless decreasing the amount of poisons and heals he casts, simultaneously increasing his cooldown.

Sep 29, 2021, 14:4109/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 15:54(edited)
08/26/19

Nice set of updates in upcoming patch. 👏 Not sure if & how much Grohak's buff will actually help him though. 

Moreover, although I too am a bit salty about Urogrim's nerf (because you guys overdid it) 😢, but the good outshadows the bad here in this patch, so a positive update overall. 

Keep up the good work!! 👍

Sep 29, 2021, 14:4209/29/21
07/16/20

Urogrim while the nerf was kinda needed BUT you overkilled the A3.. it needed one or the other on the change... The cooldown increase or the poison/cont heal reduction... both makes him absolutely worthless...

Sep 29, 2021, 14:4309/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 02:54(edited)
06/28/18

I am fine with you guys nerfing him, but please make it right to those who may have invested precious resources into building him.

Edited by Moderator. There was no 10x for Urogrim. - H

Sep 29, 2021, 14:4609/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 02:55(edited)
09/12/20

The day this Urogrim nerf goes live  without refund for books, masteries and chickens is the last day I have played this game.

This is straight out deception of the customers. 

Release an overpowered Champ opposite to feedback of every content creator.

They expect you to buy epic books in their store for 11 bucks, making this a wasted 150 bucks invest... and you are supposed to swallow this just like that... no way 

Edited by Moderator. There was no 10x for Urogrim. - H

Sep 29, 2021, 14:4909/29/21
02/15/20

Plarium, I am out. So is my money. Nail in the coffin with this one. You deserve every bit of backlash for this one that you get and more. 

You do not listen to the payer base. You do not instill QOL features that will give a player back time to spend outside of the game and your AI is programmed to prey on emotions of your customers. This is who you are and I cannot and will not recommend anyone support this company until they put the customer first.