All Categories

Update Highlights 4.70

Update Highlights 4.70

Hey, Raiders! We’re ironing out the final creases before Update 4.70 goes live, but we’re ready to share some of the details with you. This time, you can expect to see several cool QoL improvements and a Champion rebalance to address some of the most immediate PvP & PvE troubles. Read on to find out more!

Boss Guides

First of all, we’re introducing a neat little feature that will let you - whether you’re a green newbie or a grizzled veteran - learn more about various Raid Bosses and how to beat them before you get into a fight. Every Dungeon, every Boss Stage in the Doom Tower, Faction Wars, and even Clan Boss Battles will all feature a special pop-up that contains a full description of the Boss’ Skills and the overall strategy you’ll need to deal with them. The pop-up menu will be accessible via a special button on the Battle Selection screen.

If that alone isn’t enough, the second tab will feature a list of Teams of the Week that, as the name suggests, were the most successful at dealing with that particular Boss. With this feature, you’ll be able to plan and adjust your Teams before entering a difficult Battle and, we hope, it will make the experience a lot smoother!

Champion Rebalance

Teela Goremane

Base SPD increased to 93 (98 when Ascended)

[Hexdrinker Scimitar]

Attacks 1 enemy. Steals 1 random buff from the target. Also has a 50% chance of stealing another random buff if the target is under 2 or more buffs.

[Pyre Strike]

Cooldown decreased to 3 turns

Attacks 1 enemy. Places a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

Robar

Base SPD increased to 97

[Merciless Assault]

Attacks all enemies. Damage increases if the target is under [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], or [Stun] debuffs.

King Garog

[Gore Maker]

Damage multiplier increased

Pyxniel

[Mistress of Glamours]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a [Perfect Veil] buff for 1 turn on the ally with the lowest HP.
Cannot place the [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion.

[Frostweaver [P]]

Whenever an enemy places a [Freeze] debuff on an ally, has a 50% chance of stealing the [Freeze] debuff and placing it on this Champion instead.

Has a 35% chance of filling this Champion's Turn Meter by 25% every time they receive a [Freeze] debuff.

Removes any [Freeze] debuffs from this Champion at the start of every turn.

If there are multiple Champions in the team with this Skill, only one will activate.

Tomb Lord

[Death Burst]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 70% chance of placing two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. If the hit is critical, has a 70% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.

[Blight]

Cooldown decreased to 5 turns

[Aura]

Increases Ally ACC in Doom Tower by 70.

Warchief

[Marauder]

Basileus Roanas

[Triple Puncture]

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Will ignore [Increase DEF] buffs, [Shield] buffs, and [Block Damage] buffs, as well as 50% of the target's DEF.

[Majesty]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Decreases each target's Turn Meter by 50% if the [Stun] debuff is not placed.

Crypt-King Graal

[Brittleness Bane]

Attacks 1 enemy.

Has a 60% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.

Has a 100% chance instead if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff or a [Freeze] debuff.

[Death Fires]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

War Mother

Base ATK and Bomb damage multiplier increased. Base HP and DEF decreased

[Special Brew]

Attacks all enemies. Places a [Bomb] debuff that detonates after 2 turns (2 Bombs when Ascended). Bomb damage increases by 100% against Bosses.

[Mother's Touch]

Attacks all enemies. Instantly detonates all [Bomb] debuffs if this Champion is under an [Increase ATK] buff.

Grohak the Bloodied

[Unbound Anger]

Attacks all enemies. Each critical hit fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 20%.

[Lord of War]

Attacks 1 enemy and steals the target's Turn Meter. Places a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns if this attack is critical.

Urogrim

[Skullstaff]

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 25% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

[Bizarre Vapors]

Cooldown increased to 6 turns

Places two 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 2 turns. 

Miscellaneous

Artifact and Accessory Storages will receive additional 300 slots each. 

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Sep 29, 2021, 12:0909/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 12:2609/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 23:37(edited)
10/16/20

A  clan  mate  of  mine  said  this,  and   I  couldnt  have  said  it  better  myself,  so  im  going  to  copy  and  paste  it:

The day this Urogrim nerf goes live  without refund for books, masteries and chickens is the last day I have played this game.

This is straight out deception of the customers. 

Release an overpowered Champ opposite to feedback of every content creator, let everyone invest and then nerf him massively?

They expect you to buy epic books in their store for 11 bucks, making this a wasted 150 bucks invest... and you are supposed to swallow this just like that... no way

Edited, there was no 10x event for Urogrim.

Sep 29, 2021, 12:3209/29/21
08/22/21

cool concept for the leggo think he could be better

Sep 29, 2021, 12:3609/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 12:36(edited)
04/10/20

Agreed with the previous post. You make people want this champion (Urogrim), spend to get the champion, build the champion, then nerf him straight into the vault. That is outright egregious and very poor business sense. I hope Plarium understands the outrage in the community. Reverse the nerf now!!

Sep 29, 2021, 12:4509/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 12:45(edited)
09/05/19

Please dont nerf Urogrim 

Sep 29, 2021, 12:4609/29/21
02/22/20

Where are the " several cool QoL improvements" you talked about?  Also where is the fix to Septimus AI you promised after you broke it last patch?   And the bait and switch you did with Urogrim is ridiculous. If anyone still spends money on this game, they are an idiot. 

Sep 29, 2021, 12:5909/29/21
12/29/20

Apres ce que nous avons investit sur urogrim il serait honteux de nous punir ...Nous jouons mais restons des clients et meritons un peu de respect..

Sep 29, 2021, 12:5909/29/21
07/31/19

Who cares about urogrim. Pyx still meh. Tomb lord change nice. Like the +300 slots.

Overall meh update again i guess.

Sep 29, 2021, 13:1009/29/21
Sep 29, 2021, 23:36(edited)
04/27/20

The Urogrim nerf is way over the top. Yes ,he was slightly overpowered,but he was also a (mostly) pve champion. What,was he helping players progress too fast? Cant handle players getting resourses too fast? Funny when it comes to arena champs like trunda (who is literally broken) duchess and madam you barely touch them. They too strong,well how about we increase their cd by 1 turn? Did that solve how op they are? No. Here comes Urogrim. Wait,hes good for pve? Lets kill him! "Editing my mistake of 10x,there was only 2x" Just do what u did with the others,increase his cd by one and leave the kit alone. Decrease a heal or poison if u have to. Reducing his a1 to 2 hit is also too painful. Now ppl loose resourses investes AND they have to remaster him. Has a champ been nerfed so bad that you have to remaster him? lol. Also,stop treating us like beta testers. If he was so op,should not have released him so in the first place!

07/08/21

bottom  line here plarium,  the  resources I invested into your void  shard  event  were mine.  Investing  more  of  my  resources into  my  new  champions  (Urogrim)  among  others,  also  mine.  There  needs  to  be  full  refunds  on  nerfed  champions :  books,  masteries,  potions,  chickens.  You can  make it right or  loose  another  costumer.

Sep 29, 2021, 13:18(edited)
12/20/20

The Urogrim nerf is really bad. Understandable that there is a slight nerf, but this is unfair to all the people who invested books, potions, energy, time and chickens in this champion. There should be a compensation.

Making a top tier Epic into a mediocre epic. Not nice.....First test the champions before releasing them into the game instead of making us buy void shards, investing, using the champion for a month and then nerfing like this!

Sep 29, 2021, 13:1109/29/21
07/10/20

If Urogrim nerf goes life like that, that it for me with the game. 

Still nothing for so many of the games problems and now you start to retroactive nerf champs.

If you wanted to nerf him you could have done it afte every content creator made a video about the testserver. Not now after everyone has invested into him.

Sep 29, 2021, 13:1709/29/21
04/18/20

Good: Thanks for 300 additional slots

Very Bad: Poor Reworks

Salut.

Sep 29, 2021, 13:2609/29/21
04/02/21

everyone told you in the test phase, urogrim is strong.... in my view, not op, because he's just a pve champ, you should have / could have listened... but no , you released him and let people invest in him and now you nerf him into the ground.... this is just unacceptable.....

Either give us our resources back or don't nerf him this hard.!!!!!!!

Sep 29, 2021, 13:2709/29/21
Sep 30, 2021, 02:41(edited)
06/16/20

Well, I agree with most of posts across all platforms.

Plarium, let's agree we don't like the move with Urogrim.

I will try to explain why, so there is no space for any misunderstanding. 

As was previously mentioned, you released a very good looking champion (kit). Meaning, you could have wait and test him properly if you felt he might be a problem. You could and should have announce earlier some possible nerf.

However, his kit cannot be the problem itself because Bad-El is within the game for years. So, why now and mostly why only Urogrim if this is a needed balance as I was informed today via tkts from your support ?

After release there were few void events like 2 times.

You are not going to even compsanate players within the game with game resources, which imo is cherry on top.

Also, you could just simply nerf him in a way he could still play his role like decreasing A1 down to 2 poisons. Even his A3 by lowering poisons down to 2. But you nerfed him to the ground he's no longer capeable to stand his role. I don't think that his kit is so OP for an Epic Void, which are so hard to get from such a huge pool of bad champions alongside.

I was very happy when I pulled him recently. I also pulled Siphi but I did not care cause Urogrim and Krisk were the only one I wanted to pull. I've spent a lot of resources and mostly time by adjusting his gear. Why should I invest into this game any more money or time if I cannot be certain you won't just announce similiar "balance" and destroy some champion without ANY compensation ?!

It's like buying a new tesla car which is promoted for it's new amazing features. And once most of tesla customers buy it then they would announce a software patch removing all those amazing features and saying "well, keep your car within the garage". 

Guys, we are your customers. We are the ones who make this business running. It would be nice if you think about the concequences for once before you shoot.

You  just simply can't run the strategy, where an avg lifetime of your avg player is up to 3 months or lower. Eventually, you will have no fish to catch out of the pool. And, you will have really hard, hard times to bring back those old ones, which will remember how predatory you act.

p.s.

There is always a threshold for everyone and you just crossed mine at least.

Edited a tiny bit by moderator. There was no 10x for Urogrim. - H

Sep 29, 2021, 13:3009/29/21
09/16/19

Jestem bardzo ciekawy czy będą jeszcze takie ciekawe prezenty jak to miało ostatnio z tym kodem Plariumplay 

Sep 29, 2021, 13:3409/29/21
08/15/19

this is bullcrap. urogrim is a good champion, little stronger than the rest of the champions but to get this horrible kneejerk reaction of a triple nerf on one character after you baited people into pulling void shards for him? how exactly are we supposed to get the money and time back that we invested in this champion?

Sep 29, 2021, 13:3609/29/21
08/03/20

este juego cada dia es peor y peor, un juego q tardas 6 horas al dia para llevar la cuenta acualizada no es un juego es un trabajo y encima a uno de los pocos campeones q ayudan a ahorrar tiempo le nerfeais, no podeis hacer las cosas peor. Este juego esta muertisimo en 3 o 4 meses no os va a quedar ni 1000 jugadores

ademas se nota MUCHISIMO q vuestro algoritmo solo ayuda a la gente q mete dinero, saludos de un exjugador #ideleteraid

Sep 29, 2021, 13:3609/29/21
12/12/19

Have just finished levelling up, ascending and booking my 2nd Urogrim, cuz I wanted to speed up my IceGolem. My first Urogrim can't do it solo. To my surprise, it turns out that both of my Urogrims are such a waste of time and resources thanks to the new update. :( 

OMG some epic champ (VOID epic, please let me remind) can solo-farm Draco #25 (provided that you can equip this champ with some really good artifacts = a specific set + ACC + RESIST + SPEED and HP). "Ohhh he is too overpowered" This is what ENDGAME is supposed to be all about - trying to get the best of your champions. Urogrim did not have to be nerfed, cuz he was giving no real impact on the game balance. Some people were jealous, period.

And I have a Teela. You nerf Urogrim, and Teela gets an upgrade. So both these nerf and upgrade will help my Teela and 2 Urogrims create a lot of in-game disbalance IN MY VAULT!

Thank you, Plarium! Welldone!