All Categories

Raid Digest (09.07.21)

Raid Digest (09.07.21)

The time has come for our new issue of RaidDigest. I hope this summer heat has been treating you well, so tame some ice cream, adjust your air conditioning and let's step right into it.

Let's start with a talked-about issue of in-game chat bans. As you may have noticed, our spam detection system has been a bit overzealous lately, but thanks to your timely reports, we're already working on adjustments and will be back on track in no time. Please, if you are ever banned in chat without apparent reason, report this issue to our support team to improve our chat system.

Next, let's talk about additional Multi-Battles offers. Right now, all the additional Multi-Battles go to your Inbox after purchasing or collecting them. If you already have some Multi-Battles there, they will merge into one item. If you buy Multi-Battles in the Limited Offer, you will get an additional bonus Item. We prepared an article on the topic in the in-game FAQ https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403492124690-Additional-Multi-Battles?source=search .

You cannot split and use them separately.

Please, be careful with using all the available Multi-Battles before the daily reset.

On the QoL side of things, we are working on improvements to the Tavern. The changes that we planned will dramatically shorten your scroll time and make the leveling process faster and more enjoyable.

Lastly, we want to tell you about one of our main objectives for this year - Clan improvements. The Clan vs Clan feature is already a regular tournament in the game. While we continue to develop our competitive modes, for the next step we are moving to the clan activity's improvements. We will share more details closer to the feature release, so stay tuned not to miss news posts and our Content creators' videos for more info.

Additionally, I want to say a couple of words about the state of the Tag Team Arena. This is one of the most challenging and most competitive features in the game. Due to multiple team requirement and a limited number of players in each Tier, the Tag team arena has a different level of difficulty than the Classic Arena. Therefore, your success in one mode most likely will not translate to the other. While the "auto from the start" button made it faster, make no mistake the presets made it more complex and strategic. Please pay attention to your opponents. Predicting their moves is the deciding factor of whether you win or perish.

On that cheerful note, it is all for today. Thank you for your time, and good luck with the pulls😉

Views
Comments
Jul 9, 2021, 13:5407/09/21
Jul 11, 2021, 14:1407/11/21
03/27/19

need to add healer and reviver 

>dark elves

>demon

>high elves

>bannerlords

Jul 12, 2021, 13:1407/12/21
04/08/20

Please  make  it  so  that  dracomorph  doesnt  use  "Baleful  eye"  when  enemy  has  "Block  debuffs"  active  or  Fire  knights  shield  is  up!  It  just  doesnt  make  sense.

Jul 12, 2021, 13:4707/12/21
Jul 12, 2021, 13:52(edited)
01/04/20
franzgarcia323

need to add healer and reviver 

>dark elves

>demon

>high elves

>bannerlords

Banner  lords  have  healers  and  revivers.  Ursala  carries  my  21  team.  And  blacknight  has  a  heal,  minaya  does  as  well,  Sethalia  etc.

High  elves  have  Apothecary  who  is  amazing,  arbiter  revives  if  you  have  her,  battlesage  has  a  3  turn  revive  on  death  buff  on  a  4  turn  cooldown  when  booked.  

The  other  two  might  be  lacking,  I'm  not  sure,  they're  my  worst  fw teams.  For  dark  elves  I  just  use  psylar  and  try  to  kill  everything  as  fast  as  possible.  

Jul 12, 2021, 15:2807/12/21
03/27/19
Harbby

Banner  lords  have  healers  and  revivers.  Ursala  carries  my  21  team.  And  blacknight  has  a  heal,  minaya  does  as  well,  Sethalia  etc.

High  elves  have  Apothecary  who  is  amazing,  arbiter  revives  if  you  have  her,  battlesage  has  a  3  turn  revive  on  death  buff  on  a  4  turn  cooldown  when  booked.  

The  other  two  might  be  lacking,  I'm  not  sure,  they're  my  worst  fw teams.  For  dark  elves  I  just  use  psylar  and  try  to  kill  everything  as  fast  as  possible.  

epics not legos and void 

for high elves revivers epics

it's good to be a whale i guess

sad

Jul 13, 2021, 13:5707/13/21
04/01/20
franzgarcia323

epics not legos and void 

sad

Hello @franzgarcia323

For High elves , you got a void Rare which pop each almost every 5 shards, she is called : Relquiry Tender. 

you dont have enoigh void shards, pull Mysteries till you get Apothecary,.. now if you are trying to beat all the FW with only Rares, then you better grind Dungeons like crazy and get insane gear , and you probably will be able to clear all the Factions except the Knight Rev. 

If this cant help you , then nothing can. 

GOOD LUCK 

Alpha H

Jul 13, 2021, 18:0807/13/21
12/19/19
franzgarcia323

epics not legos and void 

sad

High elves is probably easiest faction, or maybe barbarians, you will get a "free" reviver Arbiter if you play long enough.  And as mentioned, Apothecary and Reliquary are excellent rares.   If you are worried about FW before you have arbiter, you need to refocus your efforts on dungeons and 12.3.  Use your keys daily, but FW is the absolute last thing u should prioritize.

Jul 14, 2021, 13:5607/14/21
11/16/19
franzgarcia323

epics not legos and void 

sad

No  need  to  be  a  whale  to  have  good  champions.

im

quessing  you  are  not  even  lvl  70

Jul 15, 2021, 21:5007/15/21
Jul 15, 2021, 21:51(edited)
01/27/21
nikzefir

im

What does level have to do with anything?  I'm a f2p who is level 74 because I do the dailies and advanced quests and I farm the campaign non-stop (started in late January).  That doesn't mean I have good champions.  Now personally, I have gotten really lucky over the last month but my first 5 months in the game were really rough.  I didn't even get an apothecary until around day 110 despite buying every green shard in the shop and constant campaign farming in addition to all the blues.

Plarium seems to feel account level (and account power) have some sort of use too, they don't measure anything even remotely useful.  When they said they'd tie arena battles to account level and account power, it was just a sign of how clueless they were about how their game works.  Thank goodness for this game they gave up and added in the bots/not-bots to allow for account progression because otherwise this game was getting close to unplayable.  Kudos to them though for giving up on an extremely flawed "fix" which was based on completely misunderstanding their own game.

Jul 17, 2021, 12:0107/17/21
03/19/21

My  question  is  som9le  is  there  a  linux  version  of  this  game  ?

if  so  how  do  ya  get  a  copy  of  it  ?

Jul 20, 2021, 13:4707/20/21
Jul 20, 2021, 14:03(edited)
03/27/19
nikzefir

im

wrong guess i'm lv 94 my rng is bad

324 void shards no void lego hero, keep getting weak legos

i have zero elves lego pyxniel is not a lego she is a rare  

keep getting trash equipments even in lv 25 dungeons

this game is  12 hours job