All Categories

Patch Notes (01.07.21) Update 4.40

Patch Notes (01.07.21) Update 4.40

Bug fixes and quality of life improvements!

i

This release is mostly focused on bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Here’s the list of everything: 

Game Experience Enhancements

• Added x10 Summon option for Void Shards.
  • Players can now view Clan Boss difficulty and Clan Boss Chest info without joining a Clan.
  • Changed Artifact and Accessory selling flow. After tapping Sell, you must now select the Gear you want to sell from scratch. Whichever piece of Gear you had previously selected won’t be automatically included in your selection to be sold.
  • The “Summon Gomlok Skyhide from Fragments” Progress Mission has been moved from the 6th Mission Part to the 7th.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed you to simultaneously select the same Champion to be Ranked Up and sacrificed.
  • Any selected Champion Ratings will now be saved when closing the interface and visiting locations from the Recommended Artifacts tab.
  • Added Rarity border to Artifacts and Accessories shown in the Clan vs Clan Tournament intro popup.
  • Disabled hotkeys when inserting Promo Codes on Plarium Play.
  • Champions in Saved Teams are now removed from the Sparring Pit without any errors.
  • Fixed a translation issue in the confirmation message when you remove an Artifact or Accessory.
  • Skill Instructions no longer reset when changing Champions using drag & drop in the Tag Team Arena Defense window.
  • The default name of the Team when setting up Skill Instructions for Classic and Tag Team Arena Defenses now changes depending on the chosen language.
  • Fixed the voiceover for the Tag Team Arena tutorial.
  • Fixed a bug that resulted in “doubled” battles in Tag Team Arena’s Battle Log, causing players to automatically lose the doubled battle.
  • The “red dot” indicator no longer displays in the Versus tab of the CvC Tournament when a Clan didn’t earn enough Points to receive at least one of the Versus Rewards.
  • The Saved Teams interface now scrolls smoothly on Plarium Play and on mobile devices.
  • Fixed how various game elements display on the iPhone 12 Pro.
  • Fixed how the Saved Teams interface displays on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2.

Champion and battle fixes

• Fixed a bug that resulted in the camera not moving to the next Battle Round if Champions use Team-Up skills.
  • Battles in the Spider’s Den no longer freeze when using Champions with Team-Up skills in the Team.
  • [Poison], [Bomb], and [HP Burn] debuffs no longer reset the Opener Skill instruction.
  • Passive skills that trigger on placing a debuff now work as intended after transferring debuffs.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Decrease ACC debuffs not to be placed correctly when Chani is on the team.
  • Trunda Giltmallet no longer places [Stun] debuff on Weak Hits with her Golden Mallet skill.
  • Queen Eva now decreases the Turn Meter and resets the cooldowns as intended with her Energy Drain skill in Campaign Battles.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Abbess to have weird pink textures after being revived.
  • Underpriest Brogni’s Redoubt Passive skill no longer reflects damage when someone is damaged by Elder Skarg’s Kingslayer Passive skill.
  • All buffs placed no longer disappear visually when the Clan Boss places the final hit in a Battle.
  • Fixed a visual bug that made Champions lie on the ground after being revived in Tag Team Arena Battles.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes. 

Views
Comments
Jul 1, 2021, 11:4007/01/21
Jul 1, 2021, 18:1807/01/21
01/30/21

Salut playrium. Avec cette nouvelle mise à jour de Raid
Shadow Legends je n’arrive plus à configurer mes champions dans l’arène
classique en défense. Après configuration ça m’affiche ce message qui disparait
rapidement 

« Ton nom doit contenir entre 1 et 15 caractères. Tu ne
peux pas utiliser de caractères tels que …. » 

La photo si joint prouve tout ce que je dis. Merci de
corriger ça rapidement.  

Hi playrium. With this new update of Raid Shadow Legends I can no longer configure my champions in the classic arena on defense. After configuration it displays this message which disappears quickly
“Your name must contain between 1 and 15 characters. You cannot use characters like…. "
The attached photo proves everything I am saying. Please correct this quickly. 

Jul 1, 2021, 22:4407/01/21
06/03/20
PriestGuardian

Big Thankyou to a awesome Dev team :D

So happy to be playing a game that the Devs actually care about. Unlike so many dieing MMOs out there

Keep up the great work Plarium

O.o. You haven't been playing long, have you? 

Jul 1, 2021, 22:4607/01/21
06/19/18

I play the game on Windows 10 and I can"t get the game to load up...it keeps saying it is updating.

can I get some HELP!!! to fit thus probelm.

Jul 2, 2021, 01:3307/02/21
05/06/20

Sarebbe utile un pallino rosso appena ci sono nuovi messaggi in chat clan...

Complimenti ottimo lavcoro

OracleCommunity Manager
Jul 2, 2021, 13:5907/02/21
03/02/21
Stevs_jobs

Salut playrium. Avec cette nouvelle mise à jour de Raid
Shadow Legends je n’arrive plus à configurer mes champions dans l’arène
classique en défense. Après configuration ça m’affiche ce message qui disparait
rapidement 

« Ton nom doit contenir entre 1 et 15 caractères. Tu ne
peux pas utiliser de caractères tels que …. » 

La photo si joint prouve tout ce que je dis. Merci de
corriger ça rapidement.  

Hi playrium. With this new update of Raid Shadow Legends I can no longer configure my champions in the classic arena on defense. After configuration it displays this message which disappears quickly
“Your name must contain between 1 and 15 characters. You cannot use characters like…. "
The attached photo proves everything I am saying. Please correct this quickly. 

Hi! It is not clear what actions lead to the message you describe. Could you please specify the course of actions that causes it?

Also, I kindly ask you to use English language only - it is the official language of the Forum and is understood by the most users

OracleCommunity Manager
Jul 2, 2021, 14:0807/02/21
03/02/21

Hi, guys! 

We're working on the solution to prevent the issues you encounter with the game update and loading.

Meanwhile, please, try to clear cache and re-install the game.

Also, I'll pass the suggestion to show the schedule of Events and Tournaments earlier in the game to the team responsible for that, so you might start preparing a little bit beforehand 

Jul 2, 2021, 15:3607/02/21
03/27/19

really need a minotaur ran event 

Jul 2, 2021, 21:2307/02/21
06/19/18

I had uninstalled and reinstalled it last night, and today I am going to do the same thing cause. 

I can't load the game it is telling me that the update is still loading.

Jul 3, 2021, 01:0007/03/21
Jul 3, 2021, 17:13(edited)
03/19/21

On Windows 10, version 21H1, game working fine on PC until update.  Sat there thinking about update forever.  Rebooted.  Same.  Rebooted. Same. Rebootted and let try all night.  Same.  Rebooted.  Now get this warning, yet when I go the folder it specifies, the folder it says isn't there is sitting right there (see second screen shot).  Phone works fine but PC out of commission.  Edit: Now it is artifact enhancement and can't use the optimizer!  Second Edit: Solved! I uninstalled Plarium Play and reinstalled. Same problem.  I uninstalled Raid from within the newly installed Plarium Play and reinstalled and it worked!

i