All Categories

Update Highlights 4.40

Update Highlights 4.40

Hey, Raiders!

Update 4.40 is due to arrive soon, and we’re here to deliver its Highlights beforehand, as usual. We are working on some major features right now, but they are not quite ready to be released - so 4.40 will feature a pack of awesome new Champions and a few QoL improvements. Keep an eye on our social media and game news in Raid because we’ll have something special ready soon.

In the meanwhile, check out what we have prepared this time:

New Fragment Summon

i

New Champions

i

i

i

i

Miscellaneous

• “Summon Gomlok Skyhide from Fragments” will be moved to Part 7 of Progress Missions
  • Void Shards will receive a Summon x10 option in the Summon Portal
  • Tapping the Sell button in the Artifact Storage will no longer add the selected Artifact or Accessory to the list of items you wish to sell. This change should help players avoid selling Artifacts by accident
  • Even players who are not part of a Clan will be able to view information about the Clan Boss’ Difficulties and Rewards 
Views
Comments
Jun 29, 2021, 13:0906/29/21
Jun 30, 2021, 15:4606/30/21
12/05/19

I still cant get my mac mini to logon and now my macbook pro stopped. I hope that there is a fix to this. I spend a fair amount of money around 750.00 a month and its getting very inconvenient to play with these issues. 

Jul 1, 2021, 09:1107/01/21
06/13/21

Buff  Grohak  the  Bloodied  please:(