All Categories

Raid Digest (11.06.21)

Raid Digest (11.06.21)

Greetings, adventurers of Teleria! Another fortnight has come since our last Raid-Digest and now we have new things to share with you! So, without further ado, let’s get started!

Clan vs Clan Tournaments with Personal Milestone Awards

After posting 4.30 patch notes, we noticed certain confusion around the subject, so we thought we’d elaborate more on this in the Digest. Those Personal Rewards do not replace but only supplement the existing Milestone rewards. The core functionality remains the same and only SOME tournaments will feature these extra bonuses. These bonuses will differ depending on your Tier, which is determined by your performance in previous CvC Tournaments. In the case of the first CvC with Personal Rewards the distribution is based on your activity in the usual CvC Tournament without Personal Rewards right before that. Players will be unevenly distributed by 6 Tiers, similarly to Clan Tiers, so there will be more players in the 1st Tier than in the 2nd Tier, for example.

Oh, and, please, keep in mind that at least one or two of the upcoming CvC Tournaments will go without this new feature. We will notify you about details in due course.

Promo codes

As you must have seen, we have added the functionality of entering promo codes and receiving rewards for that to the game. Promo codes themselves will appear somewhat later, they are not available anywhere yet. So, please, keep in mind that if all of a sudden you stumble upon a bunch of promo codes somewhere - it is likely to be click-bait or some other unscrupulous attempt of scamming. Stay tuned and we will keep you updated about when actual promo codes will appear.

Mission with the Gomlok Skyhide

You may have already checked out Mission 33 in the 6th chapter of the fresh part of new Missions. You need to Summon Gomlok Skyhide from Fragments to complete this one. This Mission is supposed to be long and laborious to complete even for battle-harden veterans of  Raid. However, we have analyzed your participation patterns and decided to make this Mission less of a bottleneck. That’s why we decided to move its position in the Missions sequence a great deal farther down the road. This change is planned for the next release somewhere at the end of June.

One more thing - many MacOS users have experienced technical issues while launching the game. We are in progress of tracking down and resolving the issue.

That’s it for today’s Raid Digest! I hope we’ve addressed some of the most pressing questions. But feel free to ask additional ones in the comments section below.

Have a great weekend and take care! 

Views
Comments
Jun 11, 2021, 14:1706/11/21
Jun 12, 2021, 10:2906/12/21
04/17/20

You desgin bot in Gold Arena for new player, I just don't understand what are you doing ? Arena Gold IV need to be no bot or no player lower ranking. You make bot in Gold IV for new player and Old player fighest with strongest player, than weak player have medals, old player calculation every battle to get medals ?

Jun 12, 2021, 14:3206/12/21
01/04/20
Amalendu

You desgin bot in Gold Arena for new player, I just don't understand what are you doing ? Arena Gold IV need to be no bot or no player lower ranking. You make bot in Gold IV for new player and Old player fighest with strongest player, than weak player have medals, old player calculation every battle to get medals ?

Good  morning,  

There  are  no  bots  in  gold.  Many  players,  like  myself,  put  up  bad  teams   in  order  to  fall  down  to  Gold  1  so  that  we  can  farm  our  way  back  to  g4  and  collect  the  medals.  

Jun 15, 2021, 06:5306/15/21
04/17/20
Harbby

Good  morning,  

There  are  no  bots  in  gold.  Many  players,  like  myself,  put  up  bad  teams   in  order  to  fall  down  to  Gold  1  so  that  we  can  farm  our  way  back  to  g4  and  collect  the  medals.  

i

Jun 15, 2021, 09:5906/15/21
Jun 15, 2021, 10:00(edited)
01/04/20
Amalendu

i

Exactly!  Sometimes  I'll  put  in  one  champion,  other  times  I  will  put  in  meme  teams.  It's  what  a  lot  of  people  do.  

Jun 15, 2021, 11:1306/15/21
05/09/20

So you mean that a level 40 (and a Level 44 and a Level 44 and a Level 45) player is playing in Gold IV? Don't you think that's ridiculous? 

Jun 15, 2021, 12:1606/15/21
05/09/20
Tulson

So you mean that a level 40 (and a Level 44 and a Level 44 and a Level 45) player is playing in Gold IV? Don't you think that's ridiculous? 

@Harbby: The way it looks, you agree with me. You deleted your statement. :)

Jun 15, 2021, 13:3006/15/21
01/04/20
Tulson

@Harbby: The way it looks, you agree with me. You deleted your statement. :)

I  did?  It's  still  there  for  me.  

Jun 15, 2021, 13:5006/15/21
01/04/20
Tulson

At  least  one  of  those  players  is  in  the  official  discord.  Offline,  no  tags.  

Jun 15, 2021, 19:2906/15/21
12/19/19
Harbby

At  least  one  of  those  players  is  in  the  official  discord.  Offline,  no  tags.  

c'mon... lol.  those are bots.  I am not complaining, anything to reduce the amount of time in any area of this game is much needed.   So I will refrain from calling them bots, and simply refer to as the "newly introduced segment" or whatever term another mod threw at us... lol

So with that settle, I suggest adding a 5x speed option, and we will just refer to it as the "New Speed Option".  I won't tell anyone that it is really 5x... :)

Jun 15, 2021, 20:0806/15/21
01/04/20
Trips

c'mon... lol.  those are bots.  I am not complaining, anything to reduce the amount of time in any area of this game is much needed.   So I will refrain from calling them bots, and simply refer to as the "newly introduced segment" or whatever term another mod threw at us... lol

So with that settle, I suggest adding a 5x speed option, and we will just refer to it as the "New Speed Option".  I won't tell anyone that it is really 5x... :)

I've  been  searching  the  names  of  the  "bots"  on  my  arena  pages,  at  least  the  english  characters,  and  I've  found  many  of  them  in  the  official  discord.  Some  with  pictures  of  themselves  irl.  Seems  like  a  lot  of  effort  to  go  through  to  mask  the  presence  of  bots.  

Jun 15, 2021, 22:1806/15/21
12/19/19
Harbby

I've  been  searching  the  names  of  the  "bots"  on  my  arena  pages,  at  least  the  english  characters,  and  I've  found  many  of  them  in  the  official  discord.  Some  with  pictures  of  themselves  irl.  Seems  like  a  lot  of  effort  to  go  through  to  mask  the  presence  of  bots.  

ok, so will u pass on the "5x" to the devs ... lol

OracleCommunity Manager
Jun 16, 2021, 15:2906/16/21
Jun 17, 2021, 07:23(edited)
03/02/21

Hi, Raiders! Here is some news for those users who experience problems with launch of the game on MacOS. Please, try to delete all files in the folder: ~/Library/Application Support/com.plarium.raidlegends/BattleJournals. We have reports from people whom it actually has helped to deal with the issue

You may use an option "Go to Folder..." and paste the path to the folder specified above in order to find it 

Jun 17, 2021, 09:4306/17/21
03/27/19

cvc prizes are shit 

lower tier 2 to 1 million 

tier 3 to 2 million