All Categories

Update Highlights 4.30

Update Highlights 4.30

Greetings, Raiders!

A new Update is due to arrive shortly, and, as always, we have prepared a quick recap of the things you can expect. First of all, Saved Teams will let you adjust the behavior of your Champions in Auto-Battles (including the Multi-Battle mode) and do it as far as choosing which Skills they prioritize or avoid altogether! Playtime Rewards will receive an update and offer more resources as your Level increases. Finally, we have a pack of shiny new Champions for you to enjoy, including one handsome devil of a Dwarf for the June Fusion event, and a number of QoL features. Read on if you want to find out more about these features:

Saved Teams

Saved Teams are one of the features we promised in our latest What’s Next In Raid video, and it will allow you to premake Teams for PvE and PvP Battles. Better yet, it will let you tweak Skill prioritization for each Champion before you send them into Auto Battle! It will become available upon reaching Player Level 30.

The basics are simple enough: you can access the feature by tapping the Team Setup button on the Champion selection screen before a Battle. From there, it’s a familiar ride where you fill specific slots with whichever Champions you want, just mind the Leader as always! In total, you’ll have 10 Saved Teams for PvE Battles (Campaign, Dungeons, Faction Wars, Clan Boss, Doom Tower) and 10 for PvP Battles (Classic Arena and Tag Team Arena). 

Each Saved Team can be named, so you’ll be able to pick and choose when going between game modes. And if you no longer have any use for a specific Saved Team, you can delete it at any point. 

Skill Instructions

Aside from the sheer convenience of having premade Teams ready at a tap, you can also adjust Skill priorities for each Champion - something that will make life so much easier for farming. There are several settings available for each Skill that you need to know:

• Default. AI will keep using the Skill as it usually would. 
  • Opener. The Champions will always use this Skill on their first turn in Auto Battle. After that, it will be used according to set priority. Only 1 Skill can have this setting.
  • Don’t Use. AI will never use this Skill in Auto Battle. If this Skill also has the Opener setting, the AI will use it once at the beginning of the Battle and then not use it again.
  • 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Choices. Establishes the priority of Skills from the 1st (highest) to the 3rd (lowest). The game will use the 1st Choice Skill over other Skills when it’s off cooldown. 2nd and 3rd Choice will be used when off cooldown unless the 1st Priority Choice is also available. All 3 Priorities will override the Default order of Skills. 

Playtime Rewards Update

When the update hits, Playtime Rewards will increase with your Player Level. See the short list of changes below:

Level 1-30: No changes

Level 31-50:

• 5 Minutes: 12,000 Silver (up from 7,500)
  • 40 Minutes: 1 Greater Arcane Potion (up from 1 Lesser Arcane Potion)
  • 90 Minutes: 30,000 Silver (up from 20,000)

Level 50+

• 5 Minutes: 20,000 Silver
  • 40 Minutes: 2 Greater Arcane Potions
  • 90 Minutes: 55,000 Silver

Champion Fusion

This month, we’ll have a Legendary Dwarf Attack Champion available for Fusion. His name is Hurndig, and he’ll be your best friend if you need to blast a bunch of enemies apart or apply some painful debuffs.

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

QoL Improvements

• Champion Index will display Champion names under their avatar, making it easier to navigate.
  • Sort by Rank will become the default filter for the pre-Battle Champion selection screen.
  • Champion Rarity filter will become available in the Champion Collection, Tavern, and the Champion selection screen.
  • An option to keep Auto-Battle on by default will be added to all Arena and Clan boss Battles. It will appear as a checkbox on the Champion selection screen.
  • Players of Level 50 and higher will get a button that allows them to access the last played Campaign location with a single tap. That should make accessing XP farming locations faster.
  • Total Team Power for the Arena (both Classic and Tag Team) will be displayed in the Battle & Battle Log tabs
Views
Comments
Jun 2, 2021, 14:2706/02/21
Jun 2, 2021, 14:5006/02/21
11/19/19

Well, Level 50+

• 5 Minutes: 20,000 Silver
  • 40 Minutes: 2 Greater Arcane Potions
  • 90 Minutes: 55,000 Silver

With this new changes I can clean my but. 

Jun 2, 2021, 15:1006/02/21
03/30/19

Lady Kimi looks amazing. 

How can you release Nobel and Lady Kimi in the same patch?

Lady Kimi has a great kit, Nobel super generic, tons of conditions to do what other champs already do without any conditions, half of his kit useless (including passive) if you don't build him with accuracy ... 

Come on, I was very excited when I saw Lady Kimi but then I was super underwhelmed reading about Nobel. 

Jun 2, 2021, 15:1306/02/21
07/24/20

Veamos que tal les queda esta actualización, espero no llegue con bugs, despues de eso todo bien 

Jun 2, 2021, 15:4206/02/21
11/05/19

I think Nobel's kit looks fun.  That A3 is going to hit pretty hard and if paired with the right champ (Ma Shalled, Rhazin etc) he's going to be a blast.  

Jun 2, 2021, 15:5306/02/21
08/08/20

Well, here goes:

Saved teams? Amazing! But those slots, is that as a whole? or per dungeon?

There are currently : 13 factions and thus teams in FW alone. 5 Dungeons, 4 potion keeps, you might want to manipulate the AI on your campaign farmer, 6 doom tower bosses and, naturally, Clan boss.

Thats 30 teams you run on a (Semi) regular basis.

Now I know it saves the last run teams as is, but you cant manipulate the AI on those if I understand correctly. You need a saved team to do that, right?

Playtime rewards update : Kind of like a drop of water in the ocean, But still, many drops can fill a bucket I suppose.

QOL : Two thumbs up. We could always use more, but we could *ALWAYS* use more, so great to get some.

New Heroes, to be honest? Graphically they look like very interesting concepts. Bar none. So well done. 

As far as their Kits, Im a bit on the fence for most, although it is without doubt nice to see some love for Skinwalkers and Lizardmen.

And seeing more Increase critical rate might open up new and interesting gearing options so who knows. They might grow on me, the might spend eternity in my vault, I might never ever get them.

In that regard, I do hope the fusion will allow us to walk away with all champions/rewards... Events like Brogni are a bit heartbreaking imho.

Jun 2, 2021, 16:0306/02/21
07/14/20
(JR) RAMBO

Lady Kimi looks amazing. 

How can you release Nobel and Lady Kimi in the same patch?

Lady Kimi has a great kit, Nobel super generic, tons of conditions to do what other champs already do without any conditions, half of his kit useless (including passive) if you don't build him with accuracy ... 

Come on, I was very excited when I saw Lady Kimi but then I was super underwhelmed reading about Nobel. 

this  dude  will  totally  demolish  faction  wars  when  paired  with  jintoro,  just  saying.  So  if  you  pull  a  Noble  you  can  give  it  to  me  :)

Jun 2, 2021, 16:3606/02/21
01/27/21

Looks like Shadowkin faction wars will be coming soon.

Please give us a little more time before fusions.  For Brogni I got my monthly sacred shard and void shard on the last day of the summon rush.  For Ruel I missed it by one day.  For Hurndig it looks the fusion will be over before I get them.  One month between the end of a fusion and the start of the next would give us a bit of breathing space to actually focus on our accounts.

Jun 2, 2021, 16:5606/02/21
12/06/20

first of gj.

just one thing, maybe think about adding an extra to the "Don’t Use. " option. 

As in "Don’t Use at a Boss" (maybe the dont use in waves too but the Boss option would be great)

Just as one example. Nethril at Dragon, his a2/a3 are great in waves but serve no purpose at all while fighting the Boss.

Jun 2, 2021, 17:4906/02/21
Jun 2, 2021, 17:51(edited)
08/26/19

Another nice set of updates in a while.

Appreciate it. Keep up the good work. 👍

And yeah, glad to see a Hippo in there 😜

Jun 2, 2021, 22:0306/02/21
03/17/19

in this new playtime reward for level 50+ players, are they gonna remove the energy flask? or are these improvements on top of that?

Jun 2, 2021, 23:1806/02/21
11/30/19

PLEASE STOP ADDING NEW CHAMPIONS TO THE GAME. Why do you guys continue to add more champions but can't expand the vault. Where the heck am i going to put all these champions.????? Also, why add more champions??? There's no content in the game to play these champions.  Is Raid only about summoning champions? GIVE US MORE CONTENT. EXPAND THE CAMPAIGN. GIVE US MORE CHALLENGING THINGS TO DO IN THE GAME.

Jun 3, 2021, 00:0206/03/21
03/30/19
snoozezilla

this  dude  will  totally  demolish  faction  wars  when  paired  with  jintoro,  just  saying.  So  if  you  pull  a  Noble  you  can  give  it  to  me  :)

Lol. Hope you pull him.

Some of the faction wars I finished with uncommons at lv50, glad he's gonna be OP there, hahaha

Great champ! /s

Jun 3, 2021, 00:0406/03/21
05/13/19

I  hate  to  be  a  bother  on  the  eevee  of  your  glorious upgrade.

However,  I  have  to  say  10  Presets  for  PVE  isn't  enough.

We  need  like  20  Presets  for  PVE.

You  do  realize  old  people play  your  game.

How  are  we  supposed to remember every  Faction  War  Team?

How  are  we  supposed to remember every  Doom  Tower  Team?

Campaign,  Clan  Boss,  &  Dungeon  are  easy  to  remember because  game  saves  them.

It  saves  the  last  team  you  used  to  complete  them.

Faction  Wars  &  Doom  Tower  is  completely different.

The  player  can't look  at  the  last  teams  they  used  to  win.

It  is  because  the  game  does  Rotations.

Faction  War  Crypts  have  Weekly  Rotation.

Doom  Tower  have  Monthly  Rotation.

Last  month  was  Griffion  Boss  in  Doom  Tower,  I  can't even  remember the  team  I  used.

I  reach  back  in  my  mind  to  remember the  team  I  used.

It  comes  back  completely  empty.

Can't  you  just  slide  10  more  presets  for  PVE  under  the  table.

No  one  will  mind  -  Just  say  it  was  Forum  Post  Typo.

You  wrote  10  Presets  for  PVE,  but  meant  to  write  20  for  PVE.

Jun 3, 2021, 01:5306/03/21
Jun 3, 2021, 09:31(edited)
12/04/19

Am I reading this right that I will only be able to do the AI changes on saved teams?! So, I'll have to have a saved team for each affinity/difficulty in CB just to get Viz to only use his A1? I'm going to have to have a saved team every time I use Alure? But you are only going to give me 10 slots for PVE?! Good thing you are giving me 10 slots for the 1 arena team I use. Those 9 open slots will come in so handy. 

[edited by a community-manager]

Jun 3, 2021, 02:4806/03/21
Jun 3, 2021, 10:51(edited)
01/04/20
Munky

PLEASE STOP ADDING NEW CHAMPIONS TO THE GAME. Why do you guys continue to add more champions but can't expand the vault. Where the heck am i going to put all these champions.????? Also, why add more champions??? There's no content in the game to play these champions.  Is Raid only about summoning champions? GIVE US MORE CONTENT. EXPAND THE CAMPAIGN. GIVE US MORE CHALLENGING THINGS TO DO IN THE GAME.

Good  evening,  excessive  use  of  capital  letters  is  against  the  discouraged.

Jun 3, 2021, 03:1506/03/21
05/28/21

Plarium well done on the art.... I really love it! 

Jun 3, 2021, 05:0806/03/21
Jun 3, 2021, 05:11(edited)
06/13/20
Player J

I  hate  to  be  a  bother  on  the  eevee  of  your  glorious upgrade.

However,  I  have  to  say  10  Presets  for  PVE  isn't  enough.

We  need  like  20  Presets  for  PVE.

You  do  realize  old  people play  your  game.

How  are  we  supposed to remember every  Faction  War  Team?

How  are  we  supposed to remember every  Doom  Tower  Team?

Campaign,  Clan  Boss,  &  Dungeon  are  easy  to  remember because  game  saves  them.

It  saves  the  last  team  you  used  to  complete  them.

Faction  Wars  &  Doom  Tower  is  completely different.

The  player  can't look  at  the  last  teams  they  used  to  win.

It  is  because  the  game  does  Rotations.

Faction  War  Crypts  have  Weekly  Rotation.

Doom  Tower  have  Monthly  Rotation.

Last  month  was  Griffion  Boss  in  Doom  Tower,  I  can't even  remember the  team  I  used.

I  reach  back  in  my  mind  to  remember the  team  I  used.

It  comes  back  completely  empty.

Can't  you  just  slide  10  more  presets  for  PVE  under  the  table.

No  one  will  mind  -  Just  say  it  was  Forum  Post  Typo.

You  wrote  10  Presets  for  PVE,  but  meant  to  write  20  for  PVE.

Faction wars is not completely different.  It doesn't matter about the rotation, it remembers your team from the last time you ran that faction.  

But yes, doom tower is super annoying.  I don't know why they don't have it remembering your last team across rotations.  I have to keep a spreadsheet of my teams

OracleCommunity Manager
Jun 3, 2021, 09:2006/03/21
03/02/21
Quintinar

Looks like Shadowkin faction wars will be coming soon.

Please give us a little more time before fusions.  For Brogni I got my monthly sacred shard and void shard on the last day of the summon rush.  For Ruel I missed it by one day.  For Hurndig it looks the fusion will be over before I get them.  One month between the end of a fusion and the start of the next would give us a bit of breathing space to actually focus on our accounts.

Hi! I will ask developers about increasing the timespan between different fusions. 

However, please keep in mind that it is extremely difficult to get Champions from each and every Fusion. You may consider skipping some of those in order to acquire necessary resources and to get fully prepared for the Fusion that you really like

Thank you for the feedback!

OracleCommunity Manager
Jun 3, 2021, 09:2106/03/21
03/02/21
Cherub

Another nice set of updates in a while.

Appreciate it. Keep up the good work. 👍

And yeah, glad to see a Hippo in there 😜

I'm glad you like it! Enjoy! 😉