All Categories

Our position about Cheat engine

Our position about Cheat engine

Hi! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Now cutting to the chase - there is one hot subject discussions around which have been rampant in the community for the past several days. Cheat engine - a third-party program that speeds up game-play and allows unfair progression in the game for those who use it. So here is our stance. The Rules of conduct paragraph of our Terms of Agreement clearly states that utilizing such tools in our games is strictly prohibited. It's as simple as that.

However, things are not that simple in terms of applying measures for violating this rule. The problem lies in finding those that take advantage of such tools. For a long time, we have had a special tool that detects unrealistically short battles. When those are spotted a player may receive battle errors followed by an account ban. The problem is that we can't yet make this tool as efficient and aggressive as it should be because this may potentially affect the players that have tuned their teams to be very quick and effective in a fair way, without using any additional programs. Right now, the cheat-detection tool is in development, we don't want to break the learning algorithms so there is no manual intrusion in this area.

However, the important thing to remember is that the cheat-detection tool may react some time after the cheat engine was used. We will keep improving the tool to make sure that we eliminate this unfair advantage of some people over others. It all comes down to this - using cheat-engine is prohibited in our game and will result in proper measures. Now we also want to stress that auto-clickers don't provide fully automated account development, don't grant speeding up battles and don't interfere with the game client.  That's why we don't fight against using them, but the cheat-engine is a different story.

On a second note,  we realize that, for many, the issue of having to spend a lot of time in the game is topical. And we are working on several features aimed at improving this area.

On a rhetorical note, no matter how much we strive to come to a point where all the game aspects are protected from unsanctioned operations, when there are too many constantly attacking enemies we can't possibly strike back every single time. We want our game to be fun and fair for all and do rely on your solidarity here.

Views
Comments
May 31, 2021, 14:1405/31/21
Jun 2, 2021, 21:1406/02/21
01/04/20
WhyPlay

So instead of just, allowing a 3x, 4x or higher speed run - which would increase playability - which wouldn't take Plarium that long to implement, you are going to focus your time on trying to detect a cheat engine by "guessing" the battle speeds.

Does Plarium management really think that is  a good idea?

Edited

Please keep it civil,  swearing and name  calling  is  against  ToS.  

Jun 4, 2021, 04:3706/04/21
01/22/20
Worldowner

I just cannot understand the logic of this person's statement. 

Okay, in real MMOs, third-party software can really give some players an unfair advantage.

in the RAID, this does not work, there are completely different mechanics... I'm not going to explain in detail, I am sure that everyone already knows this.

But, does this person really believe that this all fuss will bring some justice? Could he expect some equality for all players? Or maybe he really believe that banning all speedhackers make his game less hard? 

I don't understand his logic, it just sounds completely insane... 

i

Like i said in another topic bout cheat :

Hunting all kind of "cheaters" goes for centurys, thats why we have police , bounty hunter ect and Raid 😜Hope they can stop them and win this war 👍Justice for everyone (soon or later). 

P.S You can wrote all kind of crazy stuff it didnt touched me not even for a half %. You know why? You already told on yourself in your post that you are one of them, very defensive and now read your post and use your "Logic" to undetrstand.

Btw Vicky is a -she not a he 😹 And i love to play Raid on honest way in the morning by cooffee and in the late evening. I enjoy my time i think you do to "till they not cought you " well i hope they win this cheat engine war for sure. Thats why i said what i said, even one little drop of justice can change the wave in right direction 👍

Happy Raiding :)

Jun 5, 2021, 03:5806/05/21
04/14/20

And this is exactly why I play on my phone no way to cheat or use "auto clickers" but having x3 speed in game sounds nice instead of -0.5 speed and x2 haha and I'm sure theirs a way to cheat via phone but I ain't got time for that, I'm to busy Raiding and  taken advantage of the arena before it goes back to all these insane 60s 50s destroying me due to their crazy amount of accuracy or something that let's them win instantly but finally after so long of trying to get 2 great hall finished a mission that shouldn't take long ahha

Jun 6, 2021, 04:1706/06/21
01/04/20
RushianBoi690

And this is exactly why I play on my phone no way to cheat or use "auto clickers" but having x3 speed in game sounds nice instead of -0.5 speed and x2 haha and I'm sure theirs a way to cheat via phone but I ain't got time for that, I'm to busy Raiding and  taken advantage of the arena before it goes back to all these insane 60s 50s destroying me due to their crazy amount of accuracy or something that let's them win instantly but finally after so long of trying to get 2 great hall finished a mission that shouldn't take long ahha

Iphone  has  a  built  in  auto  clicker,  or  at  least  it  used  too.

Jun 11, 2021, 08:0806/11/21
10/30/19

So your saying you want the game to be fair for all,enjoyable & fun. Well I am a mobile player. Thought thats how this game got started. Do not own a computer & have never used any tools. I still occasionally place first, but will go to sleep and wake up 10th or worse in a tournament.  So autoclickers do not break any game rules? Maybe technically they don't, for those of us that can only play mobile thats an unfair advantage and ruins any chances to earn certain champions or equipment or even resources.  Like say dracomorph on the global leader board or one of the epic champions for the new fusion.

Jun 11, 2021, 10:0406/11/21
01/04/20
darellw55

So your saying you want the game to be fair for all,enjoyable & fun. Well I am a mobile player. Thought thats how this game got started. Do not own a computer & have never used any tools. I still occasionally place first, but will go to sleep and wake up 10th or worse in a tournament.  So autoclickers do not break any game rules? Maybe technically they don't, for those of us that can only play mobile thats an unfair advantage and ruins any chances to earn certain champions or equipment or even resources.  Like say dracomorph on the global leader board or one of the epic champions for the new fusion.

Good morning!

iOS  and Android both have auto clicker capability.  

Jun 11, 2021, 18:2806/11/21
06/01/21

Hi! I im here to say just one thing:  BULLSHIT!

Sry about the word, but is literally the better one. And here is why:

You are telling us that speed boosters are illegal, so people wich is using that must be banned, but is "hard" to make it happens...

This boosters are used essentially by mid/end game players, so they are able to make fastest times in all places. This allow them get the top scores in tournaments and reach insane amount of point in unreal time. So if farming campaing, better time possible is 6/5 secs. How difficult is just take all people that his best time is under that. As simple as that. Im pretty sure that if u simply make a filter in your database, you will find LOTS of account with an unreal "best time" in the habitual campaing farming stage. Specially these days when there is a trainning event running.

I have seen last days several streamers doing his stuff and when they are farming, is really funny when the finish screen appear at 12-3 stage after a perfect oneshot farm... "Your Time: 6 Secs  - Best time: 3 Secs"... really???? Can u be more obvoius? Its really hard check that i suppose...

So how is these people still playing then? Oh... they promote the game, invest tons of money... i see...

And here is the solution:

U dont need to ban all this people, just divide tournaments and pvp content in bosted/not bosted accounts and problem solved.

I dont mind if someone make more progress in PVE content than me, he eventually get bored before. But dont make me play againist them in tournaments or Arenas (even Arenas is arguable), but tournaments are really a pain in the ass.

Solution 2:

If u anyway stay in "its illegal.. blah blah blah" posture...

Just reset all "Best Time" records, and calculate the best time possible with the perfect team/stats/rng for each place and if someone beat that, well... u can at least send a warning or a preventive ban until the player send a video or some proof... If u have calculated "the perfect time", wont be lots of bans in a non-boosted world...

Good Luck! Have Fun!

Jan 14, 2022, 12:5001/14/22
12/19/20

Any app that messes with the games files/data even to speed it up you are cheating BLUESTACK using macro manager to speed up the game and to open multipe accounts and running the same process youtubers like SKartch AK47 that is openly doin so on youtube and you have NOT banned him.

Jan 14, 2022, 12:5101/14/22
12/19/20
Vicky

Like i said in another topic bout cheat :

Hunting all kind of "cheaters" goes for centurys, thats why we have police , bounty hunter ect and Raid 😜Hope they can stop them and win this war 👍Justice for everyone (soon or later). 

P.S You can wrote all kind of crazy stuff it didnt touched me not even for a half %. You know why? You already told on yourself in your post that you are one of them, very defensive and now read your post and use your "Logic" to undetrstand.

Btw Vicky is a -she not a he 😹 And i love to play Raid on honest way in the morning by cooffee and in the late evening. I enjoy my time i think you do to "till they not cought you " well i hope they win this cheat engine war for sure. Thats why i said what i said, even one little drop of justice can change the wave in right direction 👍

Happy Raiding :)

you must be a scrub cheater.

Jan 24, 2022, 02:1401/24/22
09/21/21

What I wanna know is, is there not something that deters cheating because I've been playing this game like 3 months now and i'm at a point where most of my people are fairly well geared and I'm somehow losing to teams who are like 80k power under me and it makes literally no sense especially when they get 5 turns each or they one shot me before I can even go. but I will hit with someone with over 200% c dmg and a high attack but I basically tickle them? There's no way that makes any sense and i'm played plenty of combat heavy mobile/non mobile games. 

May 25, 2022, 05:3105/25/22
08/22/19

Look I don't condone cheating but I'll honest... I did try out this cheat engine hack for while way back... and well I still don't like people using it I understand why they do.

THE GAME SOOOOOOOO........ FUCKING SLOW!!!!

You need to have a way for us to play faster without making it feel like we have a 2nd job or even a 4th job. (We cant compete with the whales) The game should be fun and inviting for everyone who don't have the free time. 

We need systems that help players want to stay in the game. But I understand you're game need to get the most from the rich and that all you need. Fuck everyone else.