All Categories

(04.12.20) “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

(04.12.20) “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

Hi, dear Raiders!

December has come, and finally, this full of difficulties 2020 year is rapidly coming to an end. However, our game development processes are in full swing, and there is so much to look forward to.

Ladies and gentlemen, make yourself comfortable - it's time for some interesting news - “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store”!

Let's start with what you have all been asking for for a long time.
As you all well know, we did several server optimizations lately to overcome the technical limitations that prevent us from expanding the storage (both, Champions’ and Artifacts’). We are now testing the server load to see how many additional slots will be acceptable for the stable game performance, and we are pretty optimistic about the outcome. Thus, both the Champions' and Artifacts' storages will be increased in one of the closest releases!
I can't give any promises here (as you know, things change), but, for now, the expansion is planned for mid-January. So stay tuned!

Now, regarding the upcoming Christmas Fusion. It'll last for two weeks -  like it was the last year, and it starts on December, 14th. As you may know already, the Champion that will be fusible this time is Pyxniel, from the High Elves Faction.

But what else our winter releases will bring us?
Champions' AI fixes, some fascinating QoL features, and, of course, brand-new awesome Champions!
Also, we haven't forgotten about the Classic Arena’s boosting in the Platinum Tier and keep working on this area to make the game fairer and challenging.

And, finally, last but not least! This winter, we're going to release another Daily Login Rewards program! Isn't that great?

That's it, for now, guys. Can't tell you more:)

Thank you for being with us, our beloved players.

Views
Comments
Dec 4, 2020, 12:5312/04/20
Dec 4, 2020, 16:0812/04/20
03/30/20

Love the daily login reqards, love love LOVE the artifact/gear expansion plan (and that it's coming soon!) but given that we now know that 'the vast majority' of future classic style fusions will use all new heroes, do we really need a much more hero capacity?  I'm at 200/210 for champion capacity and the only reason I wanted more is because I've been hoarding a metric crap-ton of lousy heroes incase a fusion came along!  If I clear out all that junk as presumably I won't need them, I'll have plenty of room for the odd good one that comes along.  I'm not even sure what the current cap is as I can't justify spending the resources on increasing my vault capacity.

In any event, looking forward to the new content and seeing where this game heads!  Cheers!

Dec 4, 2020, 19:2012/04/20
09/30/20

I have to take the liberty of stating how large someone could flood themselves with champions is the problem they want to avoid but I imagine that number being as high as "500"

Dec 5, 2020, 02:4212/05/20
09/18/20

idk why my game has been updating at 99 percent for 2 hours

Dec 7, 2020, 11:3912/07/20
12/01/19

Hello there, when are you exactly releasing the doom tower ? Thanks

Dec 7, 2020, 11:4512/07/20
12/07/20

MY OPINION AND MY OPINION ONLY-

I've never been a fan of RAID type of games and I am fairly new to this one. I read about the game ~19 days ago and hopped right on to try it out. The way the game is frequently producing updates when needed and the development in a sense where it fits the raiders - I cannot do anything else but love it.

The current Daily Rewards program is a fantastic system and I cannot wait for the new one to arrive. Do what you do best and keep bringing us awesome and frequent updates while I myself grind for artifacts and champions. ★

Dec 7, 2020, 17:5212/07/20
05/13/19

so the doom tower dropped today, and I am completely unable to log in now... there doesn't seem to be anyone addressing this issue... been trying all day now for 7 hours... NOTHING!

What is going on? ive uninstalled the game an re-installed, but honestly if this issue is not fixed then I guess i am done 

Dec 9, 2020, 12:4112/09/20
05/17/19
Aumakua

Love the daily login reqards, love love LOVE the artifact/gear expansion plan (and that it's coming soon!) but given that we now know that 'the vast majority' of future classic style fusions will use all new heroes, do we really need a much more hero capacity?  I'm at 200/210 for champion capacity and the only reason I wanted more is because I've been hoarding a metric crap-ton of lousy heroes incase a fusion came along!  If I clear out all that junk as presumably I won't need them, I'll have plenty of room for the odd good one that comes along.  I'm not even sure what the current cap is as I can't justify spending the resources on increasing my vault capacity.

In any event, looking forward to the new content and seeing where this game heads!  Cheers!

Hi,Aumakua, nice to meet you!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and I'm thrilled to hear that you like some of our upcoming improvements.

Regarding the Champions' storage. It's up to you whether to keep the Champions in your Vault or not. Some players just love to collect Champions and have every Champion from each Faction, regardless of the fact whether these champions will be needed in the future for Fusions, so expanding Champions' storage is one of the important things to do. 

Dec 9, 2020, 12:4412/09/20
05/17/19
geniuspig2986

idk why my game has been updating at 99 percent for 2 hours

Hi!

If you still experiencing this issue, please, consider contacting our Support via email: raid.support@plarium.com

Dec 9, 2020, 12:5412/09/20
05/17/19
Zed

MY OPINION AND MY OPINION ONLY-

I've never been a fan of RAID type of games and I am fairly new to this one. I read about the game ~19 days ago and hopped right on to try it out. The way the game is frequently producing updates when needed and the development in a sense where it fits the raiders - I cannot do anything else but love it.

The current Daily Rewards program is a fantastic system and I cannot wait for the new one to arrive. Do what you do best and keep bringing us awesome and frequent updates while I myself grind for artifacts and champions. ★

Thank you for the kind words🤗

Dec 9, 2020, 12:5412/09/20
05/17/19
jonserter

so the doom tower dropped today, and I am completely unable to log in now... there doesn't seem to be anyone addressing this issue... been trying all day now for 7 hours... NOTHING!

What is going on? ive uninstalled the game an re-installed, but honestly if this issue is not fixed then I guess i am done 

Hi!

If you still experiencing this issue, please, consider contacting our Support via email: raid.support@plarium.com

Dec 15, 2020, 19:2012/15/20
07/14/20

Hey guys, today for the 1st time logged in the game and all artifacts for my players was gone, have a ticket on it, logged back in and everything was back? What's going on, happened twice, been playing for several months!!!

Dec 16, 2020, 15:0312/16/20
Dec 16, 2020, 15:04(edited)
05/17/19
BigBadDaddyAl

Hey guys, today for the 1st time logged in the game and all artifacts for my players was gone, have a ticket on it, logged back in and everything was back? What's going on, happened twice, been playing for several months!!!

Hi, nice to meet you, BigBadDaddyAl!

It's just a visual bug that will be fixed in one of the future releases.